Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Saraki A Political Scammer And Remember Karma!n - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki A Political Scammer And Remember Karma!n (268 Views)

Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki A Political Scammer And Remember Karma!n by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
I can't just imagine our so call senators behaving like this because of their selfish ambition. They all forgot the electorate who took their time to stand in sun, cast their vote and wait for the counting and make sure their mandate win and immediately they declare them winner they forgot people that brought them into power and do whatever they want when they get into the Senate and Keep defecting from one party to another without seeking electorates consents and this is what I can refer to as political scammers, they are more deadly and desperate than yahoo yahoo boys.
Re: Saraki A Political Scammer And Remember Karma!n by dukie25: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
Gbengaolowe32:
I can't just imagine our so call senators behaving like this because of their selfish ambition. They all forgot the electorate who took their time to stand in sun, cast their vote and wait for the counting and make sure their mandate win and immediately they declare them winner they forgot people that brought them into power and do whatever they want when they get into the Senate and Keep defecting from one party to another without seeking electorates consents and this is what I can refer to as political scammers, they are more deadly and desperate than yahoo yahoo boys.
[/s]

Did you write this rubbish when they were all decamping in 2014?

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Member Dares DSS Operatives To Shoot Her During NASS Blockade / I Will Create New Income Streams If Elected Imo Governor - Okey Ezeh / Obaseki Inspects Ekiosa Market, Promises Improved Business Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.