Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (24778 Views)

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by zabuur: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na gov ambition he get
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by TheHeadBoy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
That last paragraph though grin mild clap-back
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by adeoba2008(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Savage reply.
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by koolguy88(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hafiz Ringim is resigning to join PDP. He has been nominated next governor of Kano state under the umbrella of PDP
Kwankwasiyya, amana.
ja wula, ja hali
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by Ikpongiton: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
antigaybiafra95:
Nice of him to reply and address the allegations otherwise the wailers would have continued with their fake news and propaganda against him.

Sai baba
Sai Ganduje.
Good purnish Biafra
this aboki can not spell punish,yet he is a permanent secretary in kano state government
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by Ibrahim505(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ganduje is working but unfortunately he lacks political rapport with Kano state people. I wish Ganduje makes it to the second term for better Kano state.
https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/08/osinbajo-ya-kori-shugaban-hukumar-tsaro.html
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by Lomprico2: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dem dey reply resignation letter? undecided
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by StarFist(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mehn... That one na lamba....

magoo10:
Your excellency, I have to respect your decision as you succumb to your inner calling and hereby accepted your resignation, I wish you well as you return to the university where you are more familiar with and perform better.

Governor ganduje seems to be jobless with this is love letter.

E pain am well well
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by SirMustee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Gadunje is an elderly stateman .....
You all should know he's a Professor,
I Love his choice of words!
perfect
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by RealLordZeus(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
kennynelcon:
grin grin

Nigeria our Country.

I just checked that domain name kanostate.com it doesn't exist.
I checked kanostatenig.gov.ng not reachable.

Sir please ask your Sec or whoever prints letters for you to change that to kanostate.gov.ng, as this is " a functional website" for Kano State Gov.
Have u heard of gmail customized email.
Make your research well before making posts.
Shalom
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP by kennynelcon(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
RealLordZeus:

Have u heard of gmail customized email.
Make your research well before making posts.
Shalom
Oh ok Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn / Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children / Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.