Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (63036 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Diso60090(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Open Toto dey fry garri who say na wefey May bend he neck
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by ebysandra(f): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Make them go Akwa Ibom go collect list.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Printerscanner: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
delugajackson:
The beauty of Akwa Ibom women is second to none. I used to tell people that the best kind of women are found in Akwa Ibom state. They are precious and pure, as beautiful as the light of a thousand stars. Celestial beauties endowed with brains and the best, agreeable body features you can ever find.

That Blessing Joseph is a confirmed 100 yards of wife material. I can't help but admire her hard working nature. Even now, her smiles still penetrate my very soul. Shout out to the beautiful Akwa Ibom women both home and abroad. You all are the best and there's no debating. Akwa Ibom Isoñgó!

Talk true, you are looking for who to fucck.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Malawian(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Is she above frying garri
Is she better than those who fry garri
What is even wrong with this generation
Doing a simple domestic duty is now being celebrated...
Can you fry Garri? Oya give us the steps from Harvesting cassava to bagging Garri.

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Radiant1020(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
If this is what I'll do to be called a wife material then I don't want to be a wife material

Mtcheeeeeeeew... How dem carry dey hiss sef
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by madgoat(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
But why do we keep on celebrating this kind of poverty in Nigeria. After 4 years in the university see the nonsense she is forced to go into. Lets call a spade a spade and stop all this mediocre celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by abdulwassi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Something Wey be say me fit do for house Mtchwww
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by MeeLan: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
because she fried garri? do you know how many village girls are frying right now? and yet good for nuffin
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let me ask Garriguy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Emperorone(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
That garri reminds me of Akpet and unwanyaya. If you grew up in Cali and AK but don't understand, respect me
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Mizk(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nickijoy:
I tire oo me that recently fried garri with my students in school wetin I con be now School material ?
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Mizk(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
YoungLionken:
You go fit do am... Let's give honour to whom it's due grin You go fit do am... Let's give honour to whom it's due
Its no biggy
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Goalnaldo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
I saw the op write she is a slay mama.. How did he know. He should show us the proof.. Not every beautiful girl is a slay queen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by shegzieflex: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
tofolo:
Nice one.

Lol.... cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Dasherz(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by cybriz82(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
quote author=eezeribe post=70063735]Is she above frying garri Is she better than those who fry garri What is even wrong with this generation Doing a simple domestic duty is now being celebrated... [/quote]

help me ask them again biko... lolz
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
How is frying of garri or akpu equivalent to being a good wife & mother... These people sef angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by piagetskinner(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
we focus too much on rubbish in this country...

while the world celebrates technological advancement...we are here celebrating someone roasting garri and calling her wife material
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Asbaba(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
So frying garri makes one a wife material?
Chai!!! This is what happens when poverty collabos with stupidity!

I wonder if poverty and stupidity were artists (musicians) what song would they produce?
I think the song will be titled CALIMITY.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by naijajobx: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by redsun(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Wife material my asss. All I can see is primitive and abject poverty around her. You muderfuckers need to step up the game and live in a 21st century setting.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
delugajackson:
The beauty of Akwa Ibom women is second to none. I used to tell people that the best kind of women are found in Akwa Ibom state. They are precious and pure, as beautiful as the light of a thousand stars. Celestial beauties endowed with brains and the best, agreeable body features you can ever find.

That Blessing Joseph is a confirmed 100 yards of wife material. I can't help but admire her hard working nature. Even now, her smiles still penetrate my very soul. Shout out to the beautiful Akwa Ibom women both home and abroad. You all are the best and there's no debating. Akwa Ibom Isoñgó!

Iyah!!

We are special like that. Though i don't know how to fry garri tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow, she has refused to be slay queen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by kunletexs: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
oga, comot there! na only akwa ibom? shout out to all hard working ladies who do not sell their bodies and do show that work of the hand is profitable. they are the ones that should be called beautiful.

delugajackson:

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2021
tofolo:
Nice one.
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.