Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked (6617 Views)

No DSS Operative Was Killed By The Police (Imo Police Command Refutes Reports) / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by experimentist: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
After a deep investigation by a combined forces of the FBI, CIA and MOSSAD, the masked face of the DSS operative who participated in blocking the NASS has been unmasked. He has been flown to Israel for questionings by Putin, Trump, Kanu and the president of Israel..

More details coming soon...

source: ww.ipobpigs.datsall.

Mods please help me move am to joke section I couldn't find my way thanks..

1 Like

Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by experimentist: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
More pics grin

3 Likes

Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Corrinthians(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kai ooo! grin grin
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by experimentist: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kai ooo! grin grin
na him be dat dutty-dread guy in police van. Can u see the resemblance? cry
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by olasaad(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol Jack Baur ko! we all know he's baba when it comes to questioning grin grin grin
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by okwabayi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't know why I clicked this thread sef.
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by ExAngel007(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Now this is very funny grin
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Yorubaskullmine: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yorubas are cursed souls.
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by hernandson(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Diamond360:
Not funny
shawty you fine
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
hernandson:
shawty you fine
Bros no let that picture fool you. Aswear na camera filter. angry

Someone should help me with that odunlade adekola meme (no girl on social media has pimples, isn't God a wonderful God)

1 Like

Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Falcaoalih123: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin[color=#990000][/color]APC should go rest, their lack spiritual power to fight Saraki, bukola Saraki nah Illuminati power e the use .... kissAPC should go rest, their lack spiritual power to fight Saraki, bukola Saraki nah Illuminati power e the use ....
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Falcaoalih123: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC should go and rest or go to India for more power bcoz their lack spiritual power to fight Saraki ������
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by correctguy101(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Madgoat man grin

Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by madgoat(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
correctguy101:
Madgoat man grin

angry angry angry
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by correctguy101(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
madgoat:

angry angry angry
Yeeeee!!!

Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by Eniola35: 1:35am On Aug 08, 2018
madness na disease ooooo

mean while if you want to make extra money just by surfing the net check my signature
Re: Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked by hernandson(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2018
fucksterisback:
Bros no let that picture fool you. Aswear na camera filter. angry

Someone should help me with that odunlade adekola meme (no girl on social media has pimples, isn't God a wonderful God)
well if we always keep that in mind no one will get impressed.

(1) (Reply)

69% Nigerians Still Live Below Poverty Line – Oxfam / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.