Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (71885 Views)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Several of them have died of high blood pressure since new of Akpabio and APC filtered in last week.
Akpabio's effect cannot nullify the loss you guys are going to have in Kano, Kwara, Sokoto and Benue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by ojimaduchidirim: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
game of the throne menh dis guy can comand crowd mor dan any south south nd south east politician
argue wit ur kepad
wit dis i beg pdp hv already lost akwa ibom
mind u in d souch east person lik rochas nd orji uzor kalu is a night mar to pdp
everi tin is turnin around for apc at last saraki wil regret his move to pdp because d shame nd embarasement he wil encounter wil be tremendous

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by wingmanII: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akpabio controls only ikot ekpene. Ask any true Akwa ibomite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by kitaatita: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
This guy is huge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Everyone can pull crowd, even Linda Ikeji, and frankly Akpabio’s “crowd” was just a market area where there was already a crowd. What did he do for them have you asked? Instead it is there money he used to run to LONDON to meet with “Buhari”.

Is that progress?

Akpabio for the most part is just another rogue
This is the roundabout where phones are sold ..with many multipurpose shops...I saw he's airport pixs the welcome party were like 13 members in all.....this is induces stale reaction at a crowded market junction in uyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bloodykiller: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
experimentist:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin

Eh, wahala dey.

Some ipob dutty, human-eating pigs won't eat and sleep tonight.

E.g, bloodykiller grin grin grin
haaa how many days will you people celebrate this naa

we've moved on to the next catch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by donphilopus: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

In 2015, INEC allocated 1.8m votes to Buhari in Kano. How many votes are they going to allocate to him next year as he contests with a fellow northerner, without the support of Kwankwaso, Shekarau and Emir of Kano?

How many votes did he have in Kano in 2011 when he contested against Shekarau and GEJ? Let's even assume votes were allocated to him in Kano in 2015, what makes you think more won't be allocated to him in 2019 when the incumbent is from his party and he's the C-i-C?

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Gaekerete: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is this the crowed you are talking about? Nonsense
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:

I'm laughing at those PDP guys saying Baba would lose 2019 election. You guys are so funny.!

In 2015, PDP had about 950,000 votes in Akwa Ibom compared to the 50,000+ votes "allocated" to APC. Today, those who did the dirty job for PDP in Akwa Ibom are now in APC. Even if PDP would win in Akwa Ibom next year, it's gonna be with a very small margin. They can't write results in Akwa Ibom again. APC now has the likes of Akpabio, Udo-Edehe, Umana Okon Umana, Ita Enang and Udoma Udoma in Akwa Ibom State. These people alone can checkmate PDP's rigging machinery.

Mind you, INEC has discovered 19 illegal polling units in Akwa Ibom State just after the defection of Akpabio.
Adeke

No let me catch you for ogbona I go break your head
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
No more a thief.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Votewisely2019: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
See how lean the broom sticks are, during GEJ's administration APC members could afford better brooms, but now many of them have to share 1 broom. And you think this is not an indication of failure.

Vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Everyone can pull crowd, even Linda Ikeji, and frankly Akpabio’s “crowd” was just a market area where there was already a crowd. What did he do for them have you asked? Instead it is there money he used to run to LONDON to meet with “Buhari”.

Is that progress?

cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is not uyo ,but Ikot ekpene
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by edibobo: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
The is the man that stole your future and now you are celebrating him...jobless and lazy youths so saith BuBu...
Akpabio has stole your commonwealth to foreign countries and for good eight years no industries or factories that he built for the future rather trained hooliganisms and kidnappers/killer squads and now you are celebrating with hunger in your stomach.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:

How many votes did he have in Kano in 2011 when he contested against Shekarau and GEJ? Let's even assume votes were allocated to him in Kano in 2015, what makes you think more won't be allocated to him in 2019 when the incumbent in from his party and he's the C-i-C?

Not when half of the state politicians are now in PDP including the deputy governor. Incase you don't know, Ganduje will still lose more commissioners and aides to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is uyo oo, not even his base ikot ekpene
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bluebird01: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
5k each....for everyone.start jumping more.we will increase it.mtschhheeewwww
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pity
Countable bunch of broom
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

In 2015, INEC allocated 1.8m votes to Buhari in Kano. How many votes are they going to allocate to him next year as he contests with a fellow northerner, without the support of Kwankwaso, Shekarau and Emir of Kano?
he got 1.6 million votes in 2011 without the help of kwankwaso and shekarau, we northerners will never change our mind. We are united and we will still vote PMB again and again

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Not when half of the state politicians are now in PDP including the deputy governor. Incase you don't know, Ganduje will still lose more commissioners and aides to PDP.

Lol. APC has 2 Senators from Kano while PDP can boast of only one. Lest i forget, how many councilors (not commissioners) did Buhari have in Kano when he defeated an incumbent Governor of the State and a sitting President in 2011? Buhari doesn't need any of those politicians to win Kano. Is that clear?
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by DTaj: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Is that progress?

All of you supporters from both sides (APC and PDP) are hypocrites! When did you realize that Akpabio (PDP’s Senate Minority Leader until three days ago) was corrupt?

Same of same; all of you!

Ortom before August 1: APC hailed him; he joined PDP he becomes corrupt!

Akpabio before August 4: PDP hailed him; he was their Minority Leader in the Senate; he’s joining APC tomorrow in Uyo; he becomes corrupt according to PDP people!

All you hypocrites; just shut up your smelly traps!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by ugom123: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
These politicians are funny shaa. They are just funny

Any ways,

I am training interested people on how to earn money online as a freelancer..

This works for me and will surely work for u if you work hard and follow my instructions..

Training is done via whatsapp and video tutorials..

You will get all the software you need to deliver the skillset

Training is in two phases...

skillset is in high demand currently..

whatsapp me: 907 0 30 4608

or ma-il here: robertwooden3d at gmail dot com

check out some of my recent earnings...

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Arkayn: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
domesifa:
More pics

Nigerian youths- the DUMBEST set of young people ever seen in the world. Instead of them to be stoning these thieving politicians, they are praising them. angry
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:

Lol. APC has 2 Senators from Kano while PDP can boast of only one. Lest i forget, how many councilors (not commissioners) did Buhari have in Kano when he defeated an incumbent Governor of the State and a sitting President in 2011? Buhari doesn't need any of those politicians to win Kano. Is that clear?

Kwankwaso already decamped to APC before the 2015 election with the entire political structure of Kano. Muhammadu Sanusi had just been relieved of his position as CBN governor and recently made emir of Kano, so the indignation against Jonathan was real all over Kano. Now, the story is completely different. While I believe Buhari will still win Kano, the margin of win will be much less. Just watch and see.

Also, Buhari has been demystified. He's proven to even d northerners that he has nothing to offer.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
ManirBK:
Saraki is no longer on the majority side. He chooses to be on minority side. He can't be Senate President from the minority and opposition party.
Akpabio is our next Senate President

Well u need about 73 senators to impeach him, where will they come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm... the crowd that shouted Hosanna! Hosanna!! were still the ones that shouted Crucify him! Crucify him!!
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Politicians buy crowd. I used to be there back in the days.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by papascode: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am in akwa ibom at I can tell you AKPABIO made a big mistake. The gathering from the picture will speak the pics was take from the same spot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
i cry for my country on a daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by donphilopus: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Kwankwaso already decamped to APC before the 2015 election with the entire political structure of Kano. Muhammadu Sanusi had just been relieved of his position as CBN governor and recently made emir of Kano, so the indignation against Jonathan was real all over Kano. Now, the story is completely different. While I believe Buhari will still win Kano, the margin of win will be much less. Just watch and see.

Also, Buhari has been demystified. He's proven to even d northerners that he has nothing to offer.

@bold, did that happen in 2011 or 2015? Buhari didn't have anybody with him in Kano during the 2011 election yet he won convincingly. The likes of Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP then while Shekarau was in ANPP. Buhari didn't even have a councilor yet he defeated Jonathan and Shekarau who happened to be the incumbent Governor of Kano State then.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akpabio is taking a delicate and dicey political plunge that will not take long to haunt him like a deadly ghost.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
papascode:
I am in akwa ibom at I can tell you AKPABIO made a big mistake. The gathering from the picture will speak the pics was take from the same spot.
thank you my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case / Peter Obi Biography, Age, Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.