Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (45892 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by alizma: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
maestrojohn:

Sir, According To World Index On Corruption, Nigeria Is More Corrupt Now Than Jonathans Regime. Oh! Its A Zom bie
that is true because under normal condition a man is expected to be poorer when he has his salary slash down to half of what it used to be except if he is wise enough to invest when he was receiving full salary. what is the source of national income to Nigeria, how much was it when Jonathan was there and how much it is now, what investment or saving did Jonathan made for Nigeria when the going was good? it is unfortunate that Nigeria youth have no knowledge of how economies work. it is all about we don't have money, no money in circulation, we are hungry. did the Hunger started over night?
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
DaniDani:
My concern is that we are very few in number; who neither supported Jonathan nor Buhari. The options before us then were many but the elites controlled the Masses and polarised the election between Jonathan and Buhari. They were two bad options. I was seriously lamenting over this issue then, Soyinka too wrote so much articles pointing on two bad options before us, they termed him "confused man". Today those who voted for heartless and merciless Buhari are complaining while those who didn't vote for clueless and carefree Jonathan are regretting. May we not be in such a terrible dilemma again!

The country will continue to be in this kind of delima until we stop playing polity by person and start encouraging polity by policies.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
DaniDani:
My concern is that we are very few in number; who neither supported Jonathan nor Buhari. The options before us then were many but the elites controlled the Masses and polarised the election between Jonathan and Buhari. They were two bad options. I was seriously lamenting over this issue then, Soyinka too wrote so much articles pointing on two bad options before us, they termed him "confused man". Today those who voted for heartless and merciless Buhari are complaining while those who didn't vote for clueless and carefree Jonathan are regretting. May we not be in such a terrible dilemma again!
the reason I didn't Vote then was because of this same reason. It was like choosing between the deep blue sea with sharks and the devil. I don't know why it has to always be between APC and PDP. They should just change the country to two party system na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by sole26: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

Pls forgive us. For we did not know what we were doing den. Even my mum warned me again dis tyrannical government
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blacknp(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
shedy03:

You must be an APC loyalist.
I am not lazy, I leave my house as early as 5am to hustle. Clean lawful runs.
APC apologists like u will never accept this govt is killing the country. But its OK, APCs days in govt are numbered.
#bringbackPDP.
5am na em you never go sleep?No wonder you hate Apc,who have not moved into the 22nd century,Masayoshi Son of Softbank said 3 hours of work a day is enough to make you a billionaire,not the quantity but the quality.

You were not specific which Government is killing the Republic of Nigeria,The Federal,State or Local Government?or have you forgotten that we are in a democracy of autonomous tiers of Government?

Bring back pdp is no different from the analogy that "a dog will always return to its vomit",You are On Your Own like Bobby Brown and a little bit confused like Elon Musk of Tesla?
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by otherway: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ngozi14:
After he posted a throwback quote from a speech he made....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1994072873976410&id=105479482835768

Change your topic to "Foolish Nigerians apologize"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by breakeven: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
And you think this is how to rescue a country? Then you idea of rescue must be very shallow.. By the time your hero is finished with nigeria you will have no country to call your own Zombie.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish,
GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated.
PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also
it amaze me when i hear Nigerians making such an horrific comment. What a short memory con3 we are! Whr were they when the legislatures forced their way into the same chamber pre-election? Where were they ammunition funds were siphoned and diverted for campaign/election merchinery? Where were they when the Chibok girls and GEJ didn't make a comment not until after a week to two? Some political KG pupils go soon sing praises to PMB after he return to Daura come 2019. #ShortMemory9ja i hail o
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by gladisa7: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
GEJ or no GEJ how can any sane human being vote for Buhari to rule Nigeria..how..based on what and what??
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
Strong nation by oppressing people who are not in the same view with him. Our nation has collapsed economically. Out of recession since 2017,yet inflation rate keeps rising. I can see that you are still a Mumu.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Firefire(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
sole26:

Pls forgive us. For we did not know what we were doing den. Even my mum warned me again dis tyrannical government

May the Grace of God shine on you my brother. Go & sin no more.

APC, party of professional liars and career rogues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blacknp(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
sole26:

Even if they allowed each member of household to vote 17 times each,it wouldn't have made much of a difference,General Buhari was destined to win,Jonathan was a mistake that emerged from the demise of Alhaji Yaradu'a.

Even the scripture confirms it when it says times without number we see slaves riding on horse backs and princes walking on bare feet.

Good riddance to jonathan Goodluck and his crew of "Pdp and the one thousand thieves". A bandit of men that made Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves look like child's play,Mr Stealing of public funds is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by alizma: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
cyrus1992:

okay,
Its the economy hes still saving now abi??
Please when last did you read the ratings of african economic powers.
aren't you see that Nigeria is fast becoming an economic leper, thats being outrun by countries like south africa, ghana, egypt, e.t.c.
See ordinary ghana whose citizens we chased out of the country due to our stupidity, during shagaris second republic.
See how ghana is fast becoming an economic giant now, their cedi's is fast gaining speed and would soon overcome the power of the naira.

What about southafrica?
When Nigeria was busy rolling in the warmth of the massive oil boom, south africa was busy rolling in the whips of aparthaid.
Today they are economical giants, while Nigeria is nothing to write home about.
And please don't tell me that, we helped south africa deligate for freedom from aparthied; that one is just building a house on the soft foundations of past glory.
Later, we would be claiming giant of africa!
Giant of africa, my foot!!
Nigeria is just like that big brother who tries to help the little brothers beat up his bullies, only to go back home to get beat up by the neighbours little bully of a son.
This country is just a useless country.
Even God self seem to have given up on the uselessness of the country.
oga don't know who you are speaking for but you have just vindicated Buhari by mentioning the oil boom era, which immediate past administration swam in but didn't have something to show for it. when yar adua came to power, we experienced recession but fortunately for him there was something a little bit reasonable in our savings, he deep hand into it to relief the economy and when things became relatively okay, he built be savings up before death took him and fate called Jonathan to the throne. fortunately for him, the oil fortunate continued to rise but what did he leave behind for his successor? you can answer that question. you people are sounding as if managing an economy is like going to the market to buy food stuff when it is actually like clearing the land cultivate plant, nurture the plant and eventually harvest. success doesn't come by accident so also failure. Ngozi iweala warned Nigerians of the impending poverty but I am now surprise that Nigerians especially the youths are now acting as if they were deaf when she made mentioned of things we are now seeing, they now act as if they were not in this country when Jonathan borrowed to pay salary. shame on you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by sole26: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=70077397]

May the Grace of God shine on you my brother. Go & sin no more.

APC, party of professional liars and career rogues[/quote

Amen
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=blackaxe78 post=70076295]

Thank him at the end of Buhari's tenure in 2023 is like u follow trekk during his inauguration, u will be surprise come 2019.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blacknp(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
gladisa7:
GEJ or no GEJ how can any sane human being vote for Buhari to rule Nigeria..how..based on what and what??
Isn't your Father or your Mother's Brother not Nigerians,why can't they rule us?,they can throw their hats into the race for President or Governor if you sincerely feel they are any better,it's a free for all game as long as you are a born Citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

To the best of my knowledge I can't remember anyone dashing General Buhari the presidency of Nigeria,i was told you work for everything you get in life,nothing is given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is like u follow trekk during his inauguration, u will be surprise come 2019.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Angrymode: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
Buhari till 2023

Geez!!!!!! Please explain the RESCUE inside this sinking Buhari's ship or the STRONG FOUNDATION being built here.

Are u seriously serious with this ur comment?
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
To me, it is inconsequential now. buhari came with an insurmountable epidemic called change. I believed him as well as millions of Nigerians. we thought it was a genuine change. we thought the messiah has come. we celebrated his victory, we were beclouded to think outside his change scope. we became disappointed right from the very year of his reign. his tyrannical attitude began immediately. he become inept, callous, hostile and stupid. his impunity to his marauding blood sucking brothers was palpable. he killed our brothers and sisters who opted for emancipation through referendum. he was determined to frustrate his opposition. he was lopsided on federal appointments. the poor became more poorer. there was incessant suicidal due to his failed administration
we may not have the physical strength to reconvene. our only weapon is the PVC.
my fellow good people of Nigeria. let us unanimously arm ourselves with our PVC.
together we can make that genuine change. WE CAN!!!!
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by samisj4real(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish,
GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated.
PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also
all I read was trash, slow poke. Mr. Fast & furious where you ever a head boy?
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
All Ipob are Terrorism
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by FBIL: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oga Jona! IPOB used to be in the main stream of Nigeria politics but they lost everything and are still losing for supporting you 100%. Buhari is really treating their fvck up now. True or false, oga Jona? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fact:

Buhari is bad.

GEJ was equally bad as a President.

From frying pan to fire? Both are still hot.

It is like the food on fire regretting why it didn't stay in the frying pan. GEJ lovers are as delusional as PMB's admirers.

Nigeria is still a shithole country.

//
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by cyrus1992(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:

oga don't know who you are speaking for but you have just vindicated Buhari by mentioning the oil boom era, which immediate past administration swam in but didn't have something to show for it. when yar adua came to power, we experienced recession but fortunately for him there was something a little bit reasonable in our savings, he deep hand into it to relief the economy and when things became relatively okay, he built be savings up before death took him and fate called Jonathan to the throne. fortunately for him, the oil fortunate continued to rise but what did he leave behind for his successor? you can answer that question. you people are sounding as if managing an economy is like going to the market to buy food stuff when it is actually like clearing the land cultivate plant, nurture the plant and eventually harvest. success doesn't come by accident so also failure. Ngozi iweala warned Nigerians of the impending poverty but I am now surprise that Nigerians especially the youths are now acting as if they were deaf when she made mentioned of things we are now seeing, they now act as if they were not in this country when Jonathan borrowed to pay salary. shame on you all

You seem to be defending buhari, and from your above claim; you are sounding like hes not corrupt.
Okay, let me give an assignment.
Kindly go research buharis role in the missing money scandal during his stay as a minister of petroleum cum head of state during his military era.
And how he covered the case
And also, how he attempted human trafficing from the uk to nigeria.
Thats when he and idiagbon, tried abducting umaru dikko.
If not for the timely intervention of IBB, buhari would have done extreme with the country.
This same man, who you claim isnt corrupt,
On his arrival to the presidency seat, 2015.
He quickly made himself the minister of petroleum again.
what a criminal!!
I don't really like jonathan, but i equally don't like buhari any better.
They are both corrupt in their own ways, but buharis rate of corruption seems to be over the edge...
He does his, with the guise that hes fighting corruption, meanwhile hes doing exactly the opposite of what hes saying.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blacknp(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Angrymode:

Geez!!!!!! Please explain the RESCUE inside this sinking Buhari's ship or the STRONG FOUNDATION being built here.

Are u seriously serious with this ur comment?
Which capsizing Ship?My guy things are happening,Heaven helps those who help themselves,don't be silly and be thinking like all those almajiri children that all had their backpacks on their backs talking to jonathan in a run down school somewhere in zamfara State.

Ebele feeling like dramendra that he was deceiving the people,Willie Wilie President.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by arma: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let PDP present the guy again abeg...

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rubbish all these are PDP card carrying members who never voted for PMB in the first place. They only still suffering from 2015 loss suffered by their foolish Ogogoro thief. They are angry because there is no more free cake. Evil people. No matter how angry you are Ogogoro is gone forever.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Angrymode: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
blacknp:
Which capsizing Ship?My guy things are happening,Heaven helps those who help themselves,don't be silly and be thinking like all those almajiri children that all had their backpacks on their backs talking to jonathan in a run down school somewhere in zamfara State.

Ebele feeling like dramendra that he was deceiving the people,Willie Wilie President.

Still waiting for ur kind explanations
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
2015 - Sai Baba.
2016 - Chai Baba.
2017 - Kai Baba.
2018 - Why Baba.
2019 - Bye Baba.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Brugo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Reminiscent of the Israelites who longed for the onions of slavery in the wake of hardship.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by cabilla(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:

sorry for yourself because you have fall short of the grace to be able to differentiate between good and bad.
ur fada
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

You and the people in your household will NOT KNOW PEACE for exercising their right to freely choose their leaders. Conehead, democracy is about majority, not about placing curses. Lol @ a frustrated soul.

Buhari till 2023!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.