Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby (25905 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Islie: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
A 25 - year - old woman , Faith Nyokabi , was on Tuesday arrested in Thika town, Kenya for allegedly refusing to breastfeed her baby unless she was paid by her husband.

Nyokabi reportedly abandoned her four - month - old baby at her matrimonial home in Kiganjo Estate over a week ago and refused to return without receiving Ksh. 100, 000 ($ 995 ) in cash from her husband , Charles Kiiri , reports Citizen TV Kenya .

According to the 36- year - old Kirii , a casual labourer, he was informed on August 1 , 2018 , that his wife had taken off and left their infant in the house .

He reportedly rushed home and found the baby under the care of neighbours . Kiiri pleaded with Nyokabi to return home to breastfeed her baby but she told him that her mother had taken her to a local hospital where she had been injected with a drug that supposedly dried out her milk supply.

Nyokabi told her husband, she wouldn’ t come back home unless he gave her the money .

She will be charged with child neglect and denying a child protection and care contrary to the Children ’ s Act of Kenya.

https://punchng.com/woman-tells-husband-to-pay-before-breastfeeding-their-baby/

lalasticlala
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by BruncleZuma: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by stanley99a(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by junior24(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's life

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
End time mother...
The problem is not the breastfeeding, as the child will still thrive on formula.
The main problem is abandoning her child, for who to look after?

14 Likes

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Fongido(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Haha
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by hotplate: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
na wa o
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by HotMario: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018

Breas.t that you are supposed to pay me for sharing........
Brea's.ts that I'm finding it difficult to share with anyone including my baby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by SEONaijaExpert: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Made in Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by KingLennon(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Are you sure she gave birth to the child? As in you should be paid before breastfeeding a child you carried for 9months? Mehn! She's crazy grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by ShawtCake(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Collect the baby from her biko.. She's mentally unstable..

11 Likes

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by apesinola001: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa.o
all mothers are women, BUT not all women are mothers...
This one is not a mother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Zinny25(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing wey person no go read again for news.

End time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by tclimax(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
How did that help Nass transmission
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Taywon: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
ekwensu
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by seuncyber(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenya cheeeee
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by MOVIC6: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
crazy world
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by savio93(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nsogbu
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Factfinder1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Retired olosho....you can't turn a how to a housewife

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by ClassRep001: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by adioolayi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
If he starts beating sense into her now.... He is a wife beater and abuser
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by chinavs9ja(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who knows if truly the baby is for the man...I don't understand this condition.

I am a website designer check my signature
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by SarakiBukola: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
My GF gives me NAFDAC certified breast milk free of charge.

God bless her for her generosity, thank you Ifunanya
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Philinho(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Eve will be learning from some women of our days
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Pavore9: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Her eye go clear for custody and will still breastfeed the baby under surveillance.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by kolafolabi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Absolutely madness and she must be dealt with ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by MOVIC6: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
ClassRep001:
Saraki is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

receive sense in Jesus name Amen
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na baby formula win am them.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by santopelele(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
ABRACADABRA, The woman never recieve hot slap bfor
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by SwagCity(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
if it were in Nigeria now....the blame will b tied to B****ri's neck....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.