Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo (33740 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
An alleged victim of domestic violence has raised an alarm after accusing her husband of beating her mercilessly. According to the woman, her husband beat her after she requested for feeding money from him while he was about going out. 

She alleged that the husband told her she doesn't have the right to walk up to him in his car to disturb him over money and that any day he does not keep money, she should know that he doesn't have.

The woman was left with an injury resulting from the alleged brutalisation. 

She shared her plight with human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/husband-allegedly-beats-wife-after-asking-him-for-feeding-money-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by bjayx: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing for name checkers grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
wife beater he is. this is how they will be misbehaving. unguided dogs. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
bjayx:
Nothing for name checkers grin
is that all you gat to say?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Babyforever(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wife beaters should spend 2years in jail to restore their brains

9 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Babyforever(f): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You dey mind am
baby,howfar?wink
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by bjayx: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:

Monitoring spirit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by adonis89(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
How I go beat my woman. I still can't imagine beating someone u love ,some1 who melts ur heart once u c her. Some men sha

22 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Babyforever(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
baby,howfar?wink
I'm fyn girl. How have you been ?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by 9teen: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
He should setup a small business for you.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm fyn girl. How have you been ?
been good dear,thanks.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
baby,howfar?wink

If You Know What This Your Friend Did To Me today
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why get married to her nah?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by BruncleZuma: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by pol23: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg..
Na saraki matter we won hear
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
lady go and work tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nwaohafia1: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Any man who raises his hands against any woman is not fit to be called a man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by EzendiEgo1: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
wife beater he is.
this is how they will be misbehaving.
unguided dogs. undecided
shut that mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Abfinest007(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
d good husband lik us are few even if there are many d handsome one like myself are few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by kennosklint(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some women wei nor get sense
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Exponental(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
I wish I can hear from your husband..... I don't want to believe this, she sounds like a quiet woman .

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari embarassed
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by thesicilian: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Before I will insult the man for laying his hands on his wife, I'll have to hear a full audio and if possible a video recording of what exactly happened.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Respect55(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Any man who raises his hands against any woman is not fit to be called a man.
What of any woman dat raises her hand on a man?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Instead of using your hand on a woman. Pls use your legs. Just use your legs to walk away

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by mistacoco: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't support the man action but the woman must Av bad mouth for the husband to Av dealt with her to this level.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Dajugba: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
That is cruel, that man need to go for psychology test! Thought the woman claims may be the summary of what really transpired.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by fykes(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abwg she never talk wetin she do the man.
Toxic women sabi play victim

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, My Parents Must Not Know! – Begs Phone Thief (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Kills Ugandan Girlfriend In China (photos) / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.