Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo (33763 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Any husband that beat her wife is. A fool I swear so No to #domestic violence#
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by blazeahams(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sorry ooh.

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by fuckboys: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerian men be adopting full grown women feeding and taking care if their needs till they die, what kinda useless life is that.
So the woman have nothing doing and no money in her? angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
adonis89:
How I go beat my woman. I still can't imagine beating someone u love ,some1 who melts ur heart once u c her. Some men sha
Don't be too sure

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Any man who raises his hands against any woman is not fit to be called a man.
But woman can raise her voice against her man

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by BIXYBABE: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maybe she ask in a wrong way. Man are wonderful caring creature av ever know

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

If You Know What This Your Friend Did To Me today
lol,wetin she do you?grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by freshvine(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Wife beaters should spend 2years in jail to restore their brains

you know we're mouthed. maybe she badmouth her hubbly and he lost his cool. POOR GUY!

couple with the fact she is lazy. i cant totally depend on a man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why is at always female like and pretend to be the victims when domestic voilence is concerned? How many times Girlfriend, wives causes serious injuries to their bf and husbands respectively? Do you know how men feel? Do you know how depressed they are? I dont support beating of women at any reason but that should not be the reason to act any how

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by chrisj2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckboys:
Nigerian men be adopting full grown women feeding and taking care if their needs till they die, what kinda useless life is that.
So the woman have nothing doing and no money in her? angry

Not just that, they want the man to take care of their family too. When you married, you pay bride price and they give you the woman; why come around for more. Some women are so needy and so mouthy - if she is not happy with the marriage, she can leave. No excuse for beating her but she might have been injured in a struggle especially of she goes to accost the man and he reacted. I cannot see head injury or something like that

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by EPOMA(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
lady go and work wink wink

Thank You

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by IamPlato(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:

lol,wetin she do you?grin

We Agreed To Met Today. She Met Me And Fell In Love With Me Immediately but I Told Her I Was In Love With Someone else and The Next Thing She Did Was Pushin Me From A 4storey Building... My God! I Could Not Believe My Eyes but I am Still Alive Because I Wore Parachute
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by highqueen(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

We Agreed To Met Today. She Met Me And Fell In Love With Me Immediately but I Told Her I Was In Love With Someone else and The Next Thing She Did Was Pushin Me From A 4storey Building... My God! I Could Not Believe My Eyes but I am Still Alive Because I Wore Parachute
lool,funny you.

Will ask her side of the story.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Jaysas1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't u av brodas?........ No mata d offence, a woman shouldn't be beaten lyk dis or else she nids to be beaten....
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wife beaters are a plague that need to be exterminated from the planet... such cruelty inflicited on a person especially YOUR SPOUSE deserves to be punished severely.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Keneeby(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Hahaha story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by staytravel: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
She should leave it. Pls
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
lool,funny you.
Will ask her side of the story.
Please Do
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by johhnnie(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Any woman who nags her man to frustration is only fit for the dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Tomoyayi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
adonis89:
How I go beat my woman. I still can't imagine beating someone u love ,some1 who melts ur heart once u c her. Some men sha

Why wont He Beat Her when She has melted His heart nko grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by foolbuster: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
wife beater he is.
this is how they will be misbehaving.
unguided dogs. undecided

Oh just shut it!! you damaged goods.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin i don't think a woman can piss me off to the extent of I beating her, no matter her nagging, I will just consider her as smelly shyt, And no sane human argues with a smelly shyt, once she stops nagging, shouting & misbehaving we can talk properly & sort out our problems, after all since am stuck with her as my wife, her problems are mine. jeez marriage is gona suck woh, chai, just imagining the scenarios that might happen make me feel slightly depressed
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by ahukannakate(f): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
The man is frustrated

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by SureBozz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't support hitting a woman but some women are just so stupid.
From what she wrote its obvious the man drops money for feeding but there are days that are rough and there might not be money in hand, so the woman can not use her head to understand and offer assistance.

It is so very sad for a woman to depend on a man 100% that if for certain reasons he is out of cash the woman cannot even assist in her own little way.

So its feeding money that her husband didn't drop that turned out to this. To me the woman is a shame on her own side.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Diso60090(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2018
adonis89:

Shut up there TomTom boy

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by darlenese(f): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Rawbinnsh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nedic: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2018
EHE....U NOW USE MOUTH AND FINISH HIM NAH....AM SURE SHE WILL NOT ADD THAT PART. WOMEN MAKE UNA DEY HOLD UNA MOUTH OH, IT HAS KILLED MANY.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2018
adonis89:
d man no love im wife
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by supimusawe: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2018
why na, bad hubby
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by cococandy(f): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2018
That’s what happens when men are breadwinners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms / Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.