Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo (33762 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Sadiyaene(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
romenna:
just imagine a naija youth mentality. And you blame buhari for saying the obvious truth. LAZY YOUTH

Am fine thank u darling grin cheesy
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by mistacoco: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

No excuse.

Whether bad mouth ir rotten mouth, walk away.

It takes more strength to walk away but too many men are weak.
some women need to be dealt with, if he says he doesn't Av the money at the moment why didn't she keep quiet.

Some women are just waste in the family, there are just consumers, the shameless woman is solely depending on the husband on everything even buying of her toot brush. Why won't he get exhausted when he provide everything in house.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by Abuloma80(f): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
adonis89:
How I go beat my woman. I still can't imagine beating someone u love ,some1 who melts ur heart once u c her. Some men sha

You sure say you no be a starter? Good indeed if you mean and maintain this stand.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by adonis89(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Abuloma80:

You sure say you no be a starter? Good indeed if you mean and maintain this stand.
guy I can't do DAT . it's not about been a starter. Before my dad passed away, he was married to my mum for almost 40yrs. Never for one day I saw, I heard him hit my mum. And DAT is one attitude I took from him. If they have any problem we d kids don't even know until mumsy tells us. Any day u start hitting ur wife, ur children disrespect u.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo by ImaIma1(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
mistacoco:
some women need to be dealt with, if he says he doesn't Av the money at the moment why didn't she keep quiet.

Some women are just waste in the family, there are just consumers, the shameless woman is solely depending on the husband on everything even buying of her toot brush. Why won't he get exhausted when he provide everything in house.

A man still needs to be in control of his anger and act in a way that commands respect.

No matter how she wants to shout or wail, a wise man will not hit her.

A man that hits his wife cannot be respected by his wife. What he will get is fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms / Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.