Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today (27051 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by allexpensive: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
FFK was never intelligent.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
This ur dry cnn quote is now very stale, as in very very boring!
tsephanyah:
cool empty vessels

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Buhari sak
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Johnson5258: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who ask for your opinion?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by MolaA3(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
After all the shouting at nass this morning. Lawmakers drinking alcohol inside the National Assembly. My people have to be unwind

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Akiika: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's just amazing how a crack head FFK can make you to believe this rubbish. What backfired exactly? what does the FG stand to gain by preventing PDP lawmakers from gaining access to the chamber? are you saying the PDP lawmakers were going in to impeach Saraki, their new ally? or going in to prevent the APC lawmakers from doing same? At least we know that APC lawmakers were not even anywhere near the NASS, they were at a Hotel holding meeting. Can you people apply some logic to anything insane folks like FFK throw at you? Your 'Biastupidity' is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by AfroSamurai: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
FFK ranting as usual. If Daura isn't culpable I wonder why he hasn't opened his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by seunmsg(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am now convinced that Daura and Saraki actually worked together with the way PDP supporters have been subtly condemning his sack.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by binibrahim(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
FFK is always speaking out of ignorance, hopeless numbertic,numfertic neocolonialists and thiefee control. Bleep FFK and his entire generation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Deo1986(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool empty vessels

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Buhari sak
I've been seeing this post on almost every thread, and looking at it, I think it is encrypted can you decipher it for me?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by bestviewer: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
We all knew Daura was just a fall guy. Bubu is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Deo1986(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
amazon14:
Where is the rat of Ubima in all this?
Amaechi, where at thou?
Abi you don't taya
He is concentrating on Rivers state.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by tsephanyah(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Deo1986:
I've been seeing this post on almost every thread, and looking at it, I think it is encrypted can you decipher it for me?
Simple don't believe it, if they didn't provide facts. #fact first
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Deo1986(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think it's high time FFK is summarily dealt with. That irrelevant, inconsequential and irresponsible mistake of a man needs to be shut up for good. I trust Buhari in that regard.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by tsephanyah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
obrigado080:
This ur dry cnn quote is now very stale, as in very very boring!
wink“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by wingmanII: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
100% on point! FFK is very correct. Osinbajo, Oshiomole met with Daura last night. It is the height of naivety or mischief to think Daura acted on his own.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
wink“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”
LOSER!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
LOSER!!!
tsephanyah:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Deo1986(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Simple don't believe it, if they didn't provide facts. #fact first
well I think this is better than the banana parable posted everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Oblang(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ivimilly:
Something insane is loading up, incase you think the 2015.general elections was tense, this one is 10x more because it's not about GEJ and PMB alone a lot of people are involved and these guys are very desperate

Yea but they will be handled. I'm sure if they loose the election, they will want to spoil things but God pass them...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by lagosrd: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
tesppidd:
What was it that backfired exactly?

No single APC lawmaker was close to the national assembly today.

So I ask again what was it that backfired

Fani Kayode really needs to keep his nose clean and his stomach jollof-riced up in order to be taken seriously by sane people devoid of any wailing or ipobtic tendencies.

And anyone who really believes that the same presidency which has been appealing to the senators to reconvene and pass the budget would be the same presidency to order such a stunt, then you need to trace and cure that inherent supidiity in your lineage.

BTW,

PDP needs to quit making a nuisance or should I say nuisances of themselves.

They wake up at 12 midnight and run to the national assembly; " oh they want to impeach"

They wake up 5 am and run to national assembly, "oh they want to impeach"

How can 52 senators impeach anybody?

What's up with all the paranoia

Party of eediots and looters.

Stop hullucination. And stop digifying tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by KESO2: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
tesppidd:

Fani Kayode really needs to keep his nose clean and his stomach jollof-riced up in order to be taken seriously by sane people devoid of any wailing or ipobtic tendencies.

And anyone who really believes that the same presidency which has been appealing to the senators to reconvene and pass the budget would be the same presidency to order such a stunt, then you need to trace and cure that inherent supidiity in your lineage.

BTW,

They wake up at 12 midnight and run to the national assembly; " oh they want to impeach"

I find it hard to believe that brainless fool like you still exist in this planet... Anyway, the satanic human killer from Daura is your pay master. Continue with your evil

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by freedomchild: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool empty vessels

Buhari sak

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by fancy4eve(f): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Donald95:
Your mumu never do poster above me.

If you serve Buhari gracefully, you will come back disgracefully. The selfish bastard will use you to save his head if you doubt me, ask Lawal Daura
if u tink he's lying,.......u cn ask BABACHI LAWAL, I tink he has more to say on dis.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by AbelDjassi: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
So FFK has thrown red meat to dogs that have escaped from their kennels again? angry

By his logic, even though the Presidential Advisory Committee (PACAC) recognises Saraki's right to continue serving as Senate President (see below), Buhari nevertheless engineered the subterranean move witnessed today.

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee (PACAC) has said Senate President Bukola Saraki can still keep his position as Senate President despite defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP).

In his infinite wisdom, it is the Presidency that has repeatedly pleaded with NASS to reconvene in recent days which also blockaded the legislature today? How does that contradiction square?

Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Mr Ita Enang, has urged the parliament to suspend its recess and reconvene to approve the N228 billion supplementary budget needed to prosecute the 2019 general elections.

Mr Enang made this plea while addressing newsmen in Abuja on Friday morning on his way to the airport.

What's with this conspiracy theory-believing, one time-minister of the FGN, who never ceases to remind us about his pedigree - but who is clearly one sandwich short of a picnic? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Croesuscrown: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
"Party of Looters" Political parties don't steal (loot), Nigerians does!

tesppidd:

BTW,

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by StillX10(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
but what FFK said is the truth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2018
bonechamberlain:
well said. I don't know why people would think of even exonerating buhari or osibanjo from today's madness by DSS officials. All these why the DSS has been disobeying court orders why wasn't he sacked angry invaded judges homes, jailed journalist but suddenly the APC plans a Democratic coup and it failed then they remember daura and his sins then show him the way out. sahara reporters were even quick to stupidly write that he worked for saraki, trying to exonerate osibanjo and the criminal buhari. the same sowore who is trying to contest for the seat of the President. we know the agenda of sowore's sahara reporters in connivance with osibanjo and tinubu, an agenda that is doomed to fail.

You will soon know why after daura finish singing in custody.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by zinizta: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:
Your mumu never do poster above me.

If you serve Buhari gracefully, you will come back disgracefully. The selfish bastard will use you to save his head if you doubt me, ask Lawal Daura

This is one of the reason i am not a big fan of all these PDP advocates....you people dont realise people have a right to hold a contrary opinion to yours you want all of us to think in a simplistic manner - an undiscerning manner....

You want everybody to follow your bandwagon mentality... some people have the right to stop and think to examine reasonable doubts before jumping to conclusions....

Once you see a person who doesn't follow your school of thought you people resort to cheap insults forgetting intelligent people would rather proof their points than forcing their opinion down others' throats...

nuff sed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by nnokwa042(m): 4:00am On Aug 08, 2018
tesppidd:

BTW,

and you think pdp forces buhari brother to jouse
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
wingmanII:
100% on point! FFK is very correct. Osinbajo, Oshiomole met with Daura last night. It is the height of naivety or mischief to think Daura acted on his own.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today by Ezi1993(f): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:

BTW,

Have u taken ur drugspls do so if uve not cos your really sick trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.