Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,067 members, 7,859,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (35889 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by pally123: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2018
seanfer:
They called PMB a tyrant, With what Mama Taraba said about Atiku she is still in the Cabinet, Udom should have let the man resign on his own, I see this as a plan to make the state Governor look like He’s pained about the defection, And Akpabio and his Men will use little things like this against him
They resigned on their own. No mind those people my brother. Na afterthought
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by AndikanEssien(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:

I did not expect you to respond, because you 'lack' answers to the point I raised. It was food for thoughts, your thoughts. There is no way, you can live inside a bottle and understand the shape of the bottle and what lies outside of that bottle.

I have lived in the bottle, and stepped outside of the bottle and researched on how the bottle was manufactured with a Pet Blower and the entire concentrates that the bottle is made of, and why the bottle was made and who designed the blueprint of the bottle.

The above analogy is also food for thoughts. You can not find the answers to the questions I raised in the Bible, because the Bible itself is that Bottle in my reference structure above.

I will recommend that you go back to read the Aramaic Texts, Aramaic is the language that Jesus spoke while he was a 3rd Density 4th Dimension being like you and I know at a later stage in life became 4th Density 5th Dimension Being while in the Physical body. That is also where I am now, so I can see clearly outside the periscopes of Yahweh AI virus that programs all Religions including Christianism.

The Aramaic texts were translated to Sumerian scrolls, which got translated once again to Hebrew. Then King James who murdered his wife and even his Mother, converted the Hebrew texts to England's official language, but King James was a murdering Crusader King, he doctored the texts, pull things out, added a few things to enslave the colonies that now becomes common-wealth invaded territories. That is how YOU ended up being a Christian.

If Mohammed's Voyage reached your village by then, your ancestors would have been Muslims hence you would have been a muslim now.

That is how Africa abandoned their local local alcohol drinking Gods, to follow the mind control experiments of the 'White man' with a White Jesus designed to mind control you into seeing the White man as Gods and superior to you. Do you still wonder why you love the whites more than you love your fellow blacks ? It is a sub-conscious programming by religions.

One more thing.

Do you remember the story I just told you about Aramaic Texts ?

Oh yes. Truth is that there are so many scrolls which did not make it into what becomes the Bible, partly because some of these scrolls were not found in time, some were actually not allowed to be incorporated into the final manuscripts, but they tell similar stories but with more in-depth analysis of Creation and the Gods. And the purpose of Life. Unfortunately you will never know your purpose in life, because you cheat yourself my limiting your understanding to a single book and you do not consider the fact that you needed to read that book and move on to other books. What child reads a primary one book for ever without completing and moving to other books ? You guys are simply timid, not so ?

Should you be interested in waking up from the MK Ultra of Savior Program called Christianity, I will not be sharing the books, cos I spent millions on books, but all I can so is encourage you to use the internet wisely. Search and read and study the same way you study the Bible. Your body go tell you what is true. Yes, cos the Holy Spirit is the everpresent sound current, the Divine Spirit that will reveal all truths.

Stop thinking the Bible along is enough, that is why you have so many unanswered questions in religions. God is NOT Religious, God is Spiritual. Religions are businesses, spirituality is the narrow path and Spirituality does not require candles and incenses and communions. It is simple advance Sciences not yet studied by lazy humans.

Start with meditation, study your dreams, enhance your Extra Sensory Perceptions, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience and Psychokinetic abilities and your inner eye will open and you will see the demons in your homes and do not be afraid, just tell them to leave and they will obey you. You can do this and you do not need any motherffucking Pastor or Priests. Those are just business men.

I can not free the sheep, the sheep must free itself.

Again, I'm no pastor following person. Your field of spirituality is an extract of Hinduism which has undergone much modifications over time but unfortunately with much efforts to engage in self development of the mind ones like you eventually lost touch with the reality and the opportunity of having a personal relationship with Jehovah. Keep your books and research works to yourself. As for me i take the side of the Psalmist who said: But as for me, drawing near to God is good for me. I have made the Sovereign Lord Jehovah my refuge, To declare all your works. (Psalm 73:28)
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Charly68: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Like Daura like Udom,PMB made Daura DSS boss,he came in to back stab him..Akpabio made Udom the Governor ,he got to power to back stab him...Eventually the same man who knows how you get to power knows how to remove you .We are watching the how the game would go. I must confess that Senator Akpabio has given it a deep thought before he changed his political party .Udom should know what a Yoruba adage says,he who is older and higher than you can use his wisdom and experience to throw you away .
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Yankee101: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Good
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by GSA01: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
The battle for the soul of Akwa ibom has begin, But at the end of the day the people will follow who has been more productive and the one that has developed the State the more, and we all know that Akpabio has done more and defecting to another party will not change the developmental tendencies of Akpabio..
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by frank41(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
wiseone28:
Can't someone welcome his Boss in peace..But Udom should know he was and he is not a real politician,he is just fortunate that he was given the governorship slot by Akpabio.He can't fight Akpabio and succeed

If you can't join them,you arrange for them to be beaten.....Udom may be be able to Beat Akpabio but them Udom will do otherwise with his cliq
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Lawalatm: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ranting and abuses wont change anything I have said.... Say yours grin grin grin

SirBunky85:
just shut it.was amaechi betrayed?wike and gej used federal might against amaechi yet,he delivered 2 out of d 3 senatorial slots in rivers.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by AndikanEssien(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simply copy and paste with no real intellectual capacity

TimeMachine:

You kids were just introduced into Christianity by parents who got baptized and brainwashed. That is how I was inducted into Christianity too.

But let me be serious with you simpleton for a moment.

1. Do you know that Jesus Christ, was not a Christian ?
Indeed, Jesus was not a Christian, and he didnt write any book. As a matter of fact, the picture you call Jesus, is just a drawing, there was no photography then. Jesus was not really a European looking male. But your Pastor does not know this, he just knows Tithe.

2. The Old Testament that speaks much about Jehovah is not a Christian Book. Those are ancient writings that got re-edited and added to letters written by Saul aka Paul to all their tribes, like Corinthians, Ephesians, etc, none of those letters were written to Africans, not to mention Nigerians, but you guys are just zombies, no thanks to Europeans who brought this business sorry Church business, to Africa. Islam is even worse, those ones are brainwashed to hit their heads on the floor every other hour so that their Souls can be prepared for sex with virgins. Very selfish to think the Spirit body has a dicck and pusssy. grin

3. You are constantly reminded of Hell: I want to ask you, can fire burn a spirit ? Fire is of a State of Matter called Plasma and Spirit is the highest vibratory level of core of existence at quantum level, and so therefore, Fire can not burn Spirit. Hell is just a control statement, fear not, dear ones. Cos where we live is the abyss you have been reading about. This is the Hell, and the hottest part of hell is Nigeria.

Ask your Pastors the Planet and Star System that Hell is, and they will tell you they do not have the address yet. May be they will tell you that Hell is not created yet, which means heaven also is not created yet ? Where is my grand Dad then ? grin

None of these places exist in Time and Space, just imagination that materializes on the mental plane through your mental faculties.

Until you religious gullible establish the connection between the poverty in Africa and Religions, you will never invent a thing. You will depend on other races and even worship them as God.

The greatest thing you can do for your kids, is not exposing them to religions but the most accurate Sciences and Technologies.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
AndikanEssien:
Simply copy and paste with no real intellectual capacity

You sound as my house boy

1 Like

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by ubox: 10:21pm On Jan 22
Lawalatm:
The real Akwa Ibomite will surprise Akpabio...... He will be betrayed like Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin
Man is senate president today, crazy how time flies
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by ubox: 10:21pm On Jan 22
tammie24:
Some people no just get sense shà

Even akpabio himself has a good reason for decamping
He's the Senate president today, time flies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.