Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

“How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip (29279 Views)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Lilian Esoro Shares Sexy Pool Photos / "Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by dammy13(m): 2:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Actress Lilian Esoro had some relationship tips on her mind which he gave as an advice to her followers.

Lilian Esoro thinks a woman submitting to her husband is dependent on the man and how he treats her.

The mother-of-one wrote: “When a woman is treated right, submission comes naturally. Am I communicating?”

http://kikiotolu.com/how-to-make-a-a-woman-submissive-lilian-esoro-shares-hot-relationship-tip/

3 Likes

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nogodye(m): 3:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Even when you treat some women right,they still display their arrongance...Its part of them.

269 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:57am On Aug 08, 2018
No be only right na left. Satan himself that easily knows how to use women, does he treat them right??

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Mrop(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy that's true
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by alterswerve(m): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Every woman (and man) has their own peculiar behavior. I wonder why we try to put them in a box tho undecided

22 Likes

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by hi3: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2018
dammy13:
Actress Lilian Esoro had some relationship tips on her mind which he gave as an advice to her followers.

Lilian Esoro thinks a woman submitting to her husband is dependent on the man and how he treats her.

The mother-of-one wrote: “When a woman is treated right, submission comes naturally. Am I communicating?”

http://kikiotolu.com/how-to-make-a-a-woman-submissive-lilian-esoro-shares-hot-relationship-tip/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3
When a woman is treated right, she ll turn you to her boy boy

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by 1stNumeroUno: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2018
hi3:
When a woman is treated right, she ll turn you to her boy boy

grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by 1stNumeroUno: 6:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Sorry o, am I missing something. This is not the person I know as Lillian Esoro. Is it my eyes abi na makeup?

11 Likes

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by pweshdodo(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2018
She will turn you to her handbag......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Cooldude180: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Nogodye:
Even when you treat some women right,they still display their arrongance...Its part of them.
Yeah yeah..I have had similar experience
https://www.nairaland.com/4657678/fiancee-thinks-it-odd-eat
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by babasolution: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2018
pweshdodo:
She will turn you to her handbag......

its a lie,una no sabi woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Women MUST be submissive to their husbands, marriage law

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Giddymoney(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Coming from someone who ran away from her husband

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by EweduAfonja(f): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Just like lia Mohamed giving tips on how to be truthful as a Nigerian... ..

Ipob man giving tips on how to cook Hydraulic soup and skull mining...

Afonja man giving tips on how to peddle drugs, make baby from baby factory and chest beat...

MMMBBQ-fishboy giving tips on how not to constitute nuisance on every Nairaland Thread

Lilian even if them treat u left and right/ center, u are still the opposite of a submissive woman...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by damola1: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Woman sef na human being o

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nonybb: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nightmareo07: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
undecided
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Get money and a woman will even greet your wristwatchgrin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by banio: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
If you want your woman to respect you, check my signature.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Good tips..... no pun intended!
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by sabenabeauty(f): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by TroublemakerPro: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2018
GIVE HER LOTS OF MONEY.
CASE CLOSED

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2018
I totally agree with her, now it's is now left for you as a man to dictate what is "right" cause that word always eludes women
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by dododawa1: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Submissive ko BUHARI ni
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by victorazyvictor(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2018
I hear
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Donjazzy12(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2018
dammy13:

Imagine Lilian Esoro, a hardcore Lesbian giving us marriage advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Until you and your ex husband remarry other people, we may never know who was at fault.

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Divay22(f): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Right!
You don't even have to force anything, just looking at her she'll understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 / Chidinma Ekile Beautiful In Colourful Dress & Hairstyle (Photos) / Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.