Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo (1393 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by ojsmscom(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2018

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has said ex-Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido has what it takes to rule Nigeria.

Obasanjo said Lamido, who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has the capacity and courage to become Nigeria’s President.

He said this when the former governor and his National Campaign Council visited him at Olusegun Obasanjo National Library Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to Obasanjo, “I don’t have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity and your courage.

“As a former minister of foreign affairs, Sule knows the world and knows how to relate with other countries of the world, I was so happy and elated by what I saw in Jigawa state when you became a Governor.

“Sule, I don’t have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity, your courage, your interest about your state and Nigeria at large, Sule you can do it and you can do it well.”
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by weyreypey: 6:19am On Aug 08, 2018
OBJ should leave us alone to choose our leader. Infact if he keeps meddling I'll have to join any camp opposing him...

Unforgiving, man who handed over Nigeria to Shagari at the expense of Awolowo and Zik. A pillar of Nigeria's problems

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by rottennaija(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Here we go again
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Nwodosis(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2018
I wish Bubu can rule only Obasanjo to the third term!
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Bethel4Life(f): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Wo takes obj Serious
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Merimental(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2018
he's opinion...but d last person he backed was n is currently a disaster.
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Babiod: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2018
The same laid out whose son was indicted with over 1 billion fraud before.Abeg we longer want your stooge let's chose our leader ourselves.No meddling.
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by FarahAideed: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Obasanjo is very poor at choosing leaders every single one he has backed has taken Nigeria backwards ....Sule Lamido is not the kind of leader Nigerians need at this time

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by SarakiBukola: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
OBJ can't be this politically naive.

Sule Lamido can win Jigawa Gubernatorial Elections if he was contesting, Presidential Elections no be beans at all.

It's like comparing the Nigerian League to the UEFA Champions League.

Worlds apart

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by kunlesmiles(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
For me, Sule lamido is d only pdp presidential candidate I can vote for,he did well in jigawa State during his time as Governor, but he's not popular down south.
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by chichar1(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2018
another old man again !!!!!!!! what is wrong with OBJ
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Dreamkiller: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2018
sule lamido did very well in Jigawa state but no one knows him in the south, the same way no one knows Donald duke from cross river state in the north. Kwankwaso is not also known in the south same with dankwambo. ATIKU is known all over nigeria and can capture the southern vote as an alternative to President Buhari
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Redhot111(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2018
My own be say any body can win so long as that person is not Buhari.
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Printerscanner: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Obasanjo has several wives and children including bastards, he carry carry them all and make them vote for Sule Lamido whose two sons were caught smuggling stolen government money to Egypt. Now, Sule Lamido and his two sons have cases at different High Courts. Generational looters of yesteryears shall never come near our national treasury again.
Re: Why I Want Sule Lamido To Become Nigeria President-obasanjo by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Obasanjo must always have an opinion.
Can't he just rest?

(1) (Reply)

Former FCT Minister Bala Muhd Wins Bauchi PDP Primaries / Femi Fani-kayode Congratulates His Young Wife As She Gets Political Appointment / Atiku: See What Man Wrote On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.