Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face (31270 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I agree with your assessment of my epileptic parents . They will rant till they die.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
albinoflash to his father :oga leave this place for sane people abeg.go talk this ur rubbish for street make guys teach u some lessons.oponu

Say woof 3x before you finally graduate as BINGO wink
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Ogun Lakaaye will bathe with my mother's blood in the next 48 hours
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by nnamdibig(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Rindo69:

No be only lamp; na torch light.
lolzzzz
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=aribisala0 post=70088160][/quote]

Otapiapia loading. E pain you say i no even get time for your epistle grin

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by spyglaxx: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap”

I will tell you guys another angle to this whole drama.

Daura is just a sacrificial lamb of a failed coup by the ruling party, APC.

Mohomodu Buhary now used this failed coup attempt to gear up the image of Mr. Osunbade by asking him to relieve Daura of his position.

Nigerians should not be carried away with this FAKE approach by praising Osunbade, is only for him (Mr. Osunbade) to have courage to approach you again with different types of sweet mouth and lies ahead of 2019 re-election.

SAY NO to the terrorist organization called APC, say NO to Nigeria NO1 enemy. (GMB)

We are not deceived.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=aribisala0 post=70088241][/quote]

Bathe meet grin grin

Tears streaming down your face is making the words muddle grin
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Buhari is not particularly intelligent. That's why his own people carry out scams right under his nose.

To those saying Daura wasn't working with Saraki, explain 3 things:

1. Why did Kemi Adeosun pass SSS screening, but Senate found out her dirty secrets and were blackmailing her? Ordinary civilians better at background checks?

2. Why did SSS submit indicting report on EFCC would be boss to Senate rather than Presidency ?

3. Who is more likely to give hundreds of millions to Daura ? Buhari or Saraki?

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Siblings have sold each other for much less.

I wonder why the average Nigerian youth has such a low IQ and can't comprehend basic things

PS - i am a strong opponent of Buhari who is just as incompetent as Goodluck Jonathan.

One should just be objective at all times

Lawal Daura Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days - You clapped, You said it is good to safeguard natural security.

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days- you embraced criminal Silence.

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye - You were happy.

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years - you said it was fine.

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election - Your joy knew no bound.

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released - You were happy.

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released - you clapped for him.

Lawal Daura invaded National Assembly - You hailed him.

LAWAL DAURA SACKED : you said its a welcome development, that he's an embarrassment to your Change Government.

Hell is not your portion, another portion is currently under construction for you, you can't make heaven. Apc failed today's impeachment. that is why they called for daura's head .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2018
aribisala0:
aribisala0 to his useless parents grin

LOL. You don run mad with pain. Quoting me over and over. I am sure you would think twice before barking next time.

Now thank me for the free home training
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by ModsareChevres: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

[s] Buhari is not particularly intelligent. That's why his own people carry out scams right under his nose.

To those saying Daura wasn't working with Saraki, explain 3 things:

1. Why did Kemi Adeosun pass SSS screening, but Senate found out her dirty secrets and were blackmailing her? Ordinary civilians better at background checks?

2. Why did SSS submit indicting report on EFCC would be boss to Senate rather than Presidency ?

3. Who is more likely to give hundreds of millions to Daura ? Buhari or Saraki?

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Siblings have sold each other for much less.

I wonder why the average Nigerian youth has such a low IQ and can't comprehend basic things

PS - i am a strong opponent of Buhari who is just as incompetent as Goodluck Jonathan.

One should just be objective at all times
[/s]

Rubbish!

Buhari himself is a confusionist who delights in seeing his appointees bicker and go head to head.

There are many instances to cite.

No time!!
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

My epileptic mother will fall in front of a truck and Ogun will bathe with her blood
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=aribisala0 post=70088522][/quote]

I command you NEVER to stop barking.

On my count...1,2,3... grin

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by win2kwire: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2018
He is in jail, EFCC must recover everything this man stole while in office!
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

My mother will die a painful and disgraceful death
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Lomprico2: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2018
michlins:
All I know is that Osibanjo would be a better president than Buhari. Our God of providence will do it for us. Watch and see. He has been removing them one by one

Lubbish! Kano deputy gov will make a better president than him at least he has honour! Despite all the humiliation d midget sat put as VP. A honourable man would have tendered his resignation letter long ago.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by haveadream: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Please tell us also the number of Dullard Buhari's children that graduated in UK or there is none? If you want to tell us tales, tell the whole not half baked.

Goderlist:
"NIGERIAN!!! YOU'RE SLEEPING"

It is a waste of time and distractions to think the Problem of Nigeria is your President. I could vividly recalled when Buhari was sworn in, He sent three bills to the National assembly for approval.

(1) Bill:-- Let's tax anyone have luxurious properties like private JET, HOTEL, etc, and use the money to chatter for the poor, the Senate President, silent the move by saying, discriminatory bill is not good, we can't tax people because they are rich.

(2) Bill:-- Let's be giving the Poor people #30,000 naira monthly to relieve them of their poverty, the Senate seats under the control of Saraki said, Nigeria Government does not have the capacity to pay it, Ooh!!! What about #5K monthly to the Poor of POOREST? Saraki, killed the bill, under the guise that Nigeria Government have economic challenges. 2months later, the National Assembly (HOUSE OF LOOTERS) went and bought bullet proof Jeep and called it #37million each, after the journalist investigation, we were told, each Jeep cost #10million, yet, Nigerian kept silent.

(3) Bill:-- Pass a bill of special court to try any corrupt people in government and send them to the prison as soon their properties is confiscated, Saraki DESTROYED the Bill.

The same NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (HOUSE OF LOOTERS) raise a motion to kill any Nigerians with
HATE SPEECH
Guess what..?
The Bill raised by your representative has passed 2nd reading, which means, very soon, if you speak against any of your GOVERNMENT you won't be jail but kill.

As your rulers are making all efforts to SILENT you, you are busy SLEEPING!!!

As your National Assembly are making all efforts to SILENT you, you are busy abusing Buhari.

As your Representative are busy LOOTING your future and making LAW to SILENT you and controlling your mouth, you are busy laughing.

As our RELIGIOUS LEADERS and POLITICAL LEADERS are busy LOOTING our treasury and waste away our future..... we are busy fighting for them.

Now!!! If we hear that byour religious leader just bought a new private JET worth 34Billion naira after he has purchased 5 already AND if we hear that 5trillion naira missing and you want to run your mouth on the news, you will be KILL.

It is so UNFORTUNATE!!!
Governor Tambawal of Sokoto State attending his son's graduation in the UK.
Senate President attending his son's graduation in the UK.
Emir of Kano attending the graduation of his daughter in the UK.
Sultan attending his daughter's graduation in the UK.

*YOUTHS BE WISE*
•√ Senate president Bukola Saraki’s son, Seni
Saraki graduated from the London School
of Economics
•√ okonjo iweala's four children graduated
from Harvard University
•√ none of Gbajabiamila's children studied in
this country.
*~ YET ~*
*°°° LAUTECH* has been shut down for almost
10months
*°°° BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY* has been on
strike for 4months
°°° Benue state governor (Ottom) bought
wheel barrow for youths as empowerment
°°° average Nigerian hardly afford 3-square
meals
All they could do for graduate is *NYSC* which is just *#19,800* that their own children can't spend in just one week (at most)..
They brought N-power for graduates, set to employ *300,000* when over *2million* graduates have applied... For *JUST* *#30,000*
Yet, majority of these leaders enjoyed free education, free meals, accommodation, and even immediate jobs after school..
And then, some crazy Youths will still kill themselves for these *WICKED SOULS* during election period ...
Any Youth that fight for these people will *SUFFER!!!!!!*
I wish more youths can see this. Please forward as received.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Alphasoar(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2018
omowolewa:
Clearly a power play and a case of 'filled cup', PMB himself must have reached political agreement on this.

Maybe a case of 'empty pot'.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by ModsareChevres: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

You all dropped your tribes yet you all gave him 5% of your votes? Or it was the Avengers who started blowing up installations that gave him support? You all like Ambode yet you people still prefer Jimi Agbaje to him

You guys are pathetic liars!

Avengers started bombing only shortly before the administration clocked 1 year.

Things were relatively stable and everybody was full of expectation and fell in line months into Buhari's administration when he ran the government alone without ministers.

He squandered it all!

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by somehow: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2018
KAYD007:

I tell you! he seems to easily without help rubbish the public favorable disposition towards him.
Given his military credentials, one would think he would be very proactive,swift in taking decisive decisions not this slow,docile and nonchalant attitude we are now saddled with. It is disheartening and irritating like a mosquito buzzing sound in the ear. SAD!! angry

Before he won election, he was already blackmailed as being a tyrant and a dictator, because of this, he decided to allow every department operate without influence from him which is now bringing back blames to his doorstep.

He's currently in a position of someone faced by a shark and the deep blue sea.

Interfere in ministries and other arms and be tagged a tyrant, allow them operate without interference and be calles weak and slow.

I pity him for being known to have integrity, alot of people are looking for ways to make that aspect of him get rubbished.

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SMUAG(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2018
michlins:
All I know is that Osibanjo would be a better president than Buhari. Our God of providence will do it for us. Watch and see. He has been removing them one by one

They are both the same. Stop painting PYO like one Martin Luther King of our time..... where is his voice on Fulani herdsmen killing ever since....
PYO is as cruel as PMB, forget the rambo-style Buhari is using... They are both on same frequency, with different method.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by ideylaff: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap”

I will tell you guys another angle to this whole drama.

Daura is just a sacrificial lamb of a failed coup by the ruling party, APC.

Mohomodu Buhary now used this failed coup attempt to gear up the image of Mr. Osunbade by asking him to relieve Daura of his position.

Nigerians should not be carried away with this FAKE approach by praising Osunbade, is only for him (Mr. Osunbade) to have courage to approach you again with different types of sweet mouth and lies ahead of 2019 re-election.

SAY NO to the terrorist organization called APC, say NO to Nigeria NO1 enemy. (GMB)

We are not deceived.

Shalom!

Thank you and God bless you. Buhari a military man that rode into Power on his anti corruption stance appointed Daura Who blocked Magu of EFCC and you still left him as your secret service
Head .

I find this very hard to believe

Agreeed Daura is the sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by otunbakolawole(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
he dey fall hand all the time...
PassingShot:
PMB should have sacked Daura long ago. It was one of the many frustrations I hold against the president.

How can I, as the president, have a head of an agency who reports directly to me, block the appointment of another agency's head twice, without checking with me?

PMB dey fall hands sometimes.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by emmie14: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
michlins:
Basket mouth and noise maker. Must you say everything?
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by nellyelitz(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:

Your biological son/father can become your enemy if you're seen as blocking their access to "forbidden fruits" they so much desire.

The fight against corruption has turned many against PMB and that includes his immediate household.
was he not brought back from retirement based on his so called integrity and track record of professionalism same tool (as .ljijke) pmb is using to deceive his people. he refused to work with the current man simply because he's from Bayelsa and not his tribesman. the sombie thing is really eating deep ur brain. 7hmt
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by nwas55: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Boast your account and see text below..no doubting .all you need is to stake high and win big..we congrats to yesterday subscribers..
todays game s ready..call or Whatsapp..winning is guaranteed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari / Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.