Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? (20449 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by HigherEd: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
The level of insincerity in Nigeria is too much. Both the political leaders and followers of Nigeria are of the same element. It is strange how RCCG ordained 3,604 pastors but Remi Tinubu was singled out for attacks.

Some even made ridiculous and scripturally unfounded comments about her being incapable of ordination for marrying a Muslim. They would rather ostracise all of our women married to non Muslims. But there is nowhere in scripture where it says women married unbelievers should ostracised.

The great Maria Woodworth Ether, the grandmother of Modern day Pentecostalism was divorced three times and infact married unbelievers in some of her marriages yet she did great exploits for Christ. Cities bowed at her message of Christ.

Aimee Semple McPherson(Founder of Foursquare gospel church), Kathryn Kuhlman were not perfect either. In fact Kuhlman's earliest marriage was out of God's will. Yet she stands today as one of the few women who stirred America for Jesus.

Please stop being Advocates of the devil, whatever great works the lord has started in the Tinubu family should be supported.

Here is a link Churchgist reportage of the event.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1431942473616286&id=444807728996437

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Lagosfinder(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2018
hatred is the reason

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by izzou(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2018
grin

Who is talking about marriage here? undecided

Maybe you are new to the Nigerian political atmosphere, but Nigerian politics is not what you dive in with holiness. Some churches even advise their workers to stay off politics.

I'm not in any position to judge their decisions of making her a pastor. After all, RCCG is known for combining both

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by BeingFrank(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Is her present lifestyle and that of her family a good model for a christian to emulate? All these lengthy sermon isn't really necessary. Its not the crown that makes the king.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by CodeTemplar: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
What are the requirements for such position self?
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Many of them are hypocrite as they are not different from the Pharisee of the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by RealFellowship: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
A lot of political watchers saw this ordination as a very curious development. Most systems in Nigeria do not have the trust of the Masses and because of these the church must take actions that would not tarnish its image in the public.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by hisexcellency34: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Maybe they decided to give her special preference because she is the wife of an Alhaji (Bola Tinubu)
But honestly, I can't allow that woman lay her filthy hands on my head for prayer

12 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by OboOlora(f): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Because she’s the wife of a ritualist, ifa priest and olori Eyo of Lagos Island!
U can’t be an ordained pastor and still be opening ur legs to be fvcked by an ebora like Tinubu!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by deebrain(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Both Called and Career pastors are ordained.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by muzeze77: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hopefully since she is a assistant pastor now she can refund all money that she and her husband have stolen from nigeria. You cannot be collecting (stealing) 13 million every month and still be calling yourself a pastor. Would Jesus Christ be taking 13 million every month while the average Nigerian family is surviving on less than 300 naira a day

10 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Imustreturn(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
They are all saint
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by ModsareChevres: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is better to keep silent than defend the indefensible.

6 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by stcool(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:
The level of insincerity in Nigeria is too much. Both the political leaders and followers of Nigeria are of the same element. It is strange how RCCG ordained 3,604 pastors but Remi Tinubu was singled out for attacks.

Some even made ridiculous and scripturally unfounded comments about her being incapable of ordination for marrying a Muslim. They would rather ostracise all of our women married to non Muslims. But there is nowhere in scripture where it says women married unbelievers should ostracised.

The great Maria Woodworth Ether, the grandmother of Modern day Pentecostalism was divorced three times and infact married unbelievers in some of her marriages yet she did great exploits for Christ. Cities bowed at her message of Christ.

Aimee Semple McPherson(Founder of Foursquare gospel church), Kathryn Kuhlman were not perfect either. In fact Kuhlman's earliest marriage was out of God's will. Yet she stands today as one of the few women who stirred America for Jesus.

Please stop being Advocates of the devil, whatever great works the lord has started in the Tinubu family should be supported.

Because you are stupid to ask that question!

5 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Oblang(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Is her present lifestyle and that of her family a good model for a christian to emulate? All these lengthy sermon isn't really necessary. Its not the crown that makes the king.

What is her present lifestyle and that of her family?

6 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Because her own is strange grin

4 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by happney65: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Me too wants to become a Pastor..Adebole ole come and anoint me ohhhh.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
No Bible school or theological school and boom! Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by bedspread: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What are the requirements for such position self?

I LOVE THIS QUESTION? ITS THE PERFECT ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Pidginwhisper: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by ibroauthen(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na God prophesy them fulfill so... grin

Moreover the others no get anointing (money) like she take get
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by imran147(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
If u ask me na who I go ask ?? daddy GO go answer
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by bareal(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Simple! Because she's a politician, a thieve and a lier.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by sexymoma(f): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Remi Tinubu is just like those pharisees in those days, how can a politician become a pastor, i agree she can become a pastor buh not when she is currently a senator, when God wanted to appoint paul, he changed his name from saul to paul, and after he was appointed he followed God all through, and let me remind you Bola ahmed tinubu isnt a christian, and the bible says “As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord” and it further says "do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers"

as a politician if you do not kill pple, pple will kill for you
if Jesus was a politician i bet most of us won't be his followers cos bliv he wouldn't have lived a holy life. angry

8 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by bhella10: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
I hope FREEZE is reading this. As much as like him for what he does to free some sheeples but i think he should hands of Remi Tinubu. He could get burnt if he touches this. But as for those haters frm the yEAST i say Bleep em all.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by 9japrof(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
No body who plays politics especially Nigerians politics who is a saint, they must have tainted their hands in bloodshedding, lieing and abetting lies, electoral frauds, gross misconduct.

Politics and religion are two things you can't successfully mix together. You can't feed from the table of God and feed also from the table of demons( Satan gives politicians demonic power since the political government is directly under his care), Jesus the supreme leader of Christianity refused worldly leadership even when he was offered that in a platter of Gold and there was no evident in the scriptures that his disciples did contest for political positions or were offered which they accepted.

So for a so called Christian to be a politician(our VP inclusive), he must be a false Christian not practicing true form of Christianity and have a church to openly and ceremoniously ordain such a fellow shows the high level of which church has been compromised today. Such religion can and would never lead a true Christian to God.

To all honest hearted individuals still within the church, it's a clear sign to look elsewhere to find true faith

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Yusuf54: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dont mind them..They are just an attention seekers

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
That woman is deceiving herself.
Fake pastor !

2 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by RealNaijaQuin: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol
That one is his own cup of tea
For me, all God na God
Religion is personal

Meanwhile,
Please apply for this art competition now before the deadline!
Over N500,000 to be won
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Yinxies(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
The thing get as e be sha

3 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by EloquentMedia: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nay
my brother or sister. I dont support the attack on Remi Tinubu and the Bible is not against her marrying a Muslim in these two conditions
1. She married him as unbeliever before given her life to Christ (meaning born again)and he has agreed to stay with her after her decision 1 Corinthians 7:13
2. She married him as a believer who fail for the temptation and has since repented genuinely and God has forgiven her. Like David still kept his adultery partner (Batsheba) after God has chastised and forgiven him.

But please don't use examples of failed marriages or great exploits as a model for Christians. God hates divorce(Malachi 2:16) and that someone did exploits in Gods name does not necessarily make the person acceptable before God(Mat 7:22-23). David committed adultery God forgave him after showing remorse and genuine repentance. To use davids failure to preach would be wrong because David suffered the consequences even after repentance, if not that the Bible gave us the full story we would have been preaching that afterall David was a man after Gods heart and yet he committed adultery and killed someones wife yet did mighty exploits in Gods name.

HigherEd:

2 Likes

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by mfm04622: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
No Bible school or theological school and boom! Pastor.

Who told you she didn't go through that? What evidence do you have she didn't?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.