Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes (19116 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by bakila: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Watch the live reception today I beg you.

I pray shock wouldn't kill you because there are more than the number I presented above.

I can run live commentary for you if you like cheesy
Please any video of the reception? I need it to share with any PDP member who has low blood pressure, it will help increase it to optimum levels.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
bakila:

Please any video of the reception? I need it to share with any PDP member who has low blood pressure, it will help increase it to optimum levels.

He hasn't entered the stadium yet

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

This is Tiebet Joshua. A staunch supporter of Udom.

The moment he heard of Akpabio joining APC he followed Akpabio and is now pitching his tent with Akpabio and Nsima Ekere

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by bakila: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He hasn't entered the stadium yet
Thank you Butterflyleo, I will be patient.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are wailing already grin

Its about to get worse
who laughed last,laugh best.but continue to laugh at yourself,as for akpabio,its,'cest finis'.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
who laughed last,laugh best.but continue to laugh at yourself,as for akpabio,its,'cest finis'.

Go to the stadium oga. You dey fear? grin

Update:

PDP boys decamping massively to APC all because of Akpabio.

To quote one of them

"My brother I die with him"

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by bakila: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
razmedra:
dude why so pained?

Go back to your local government bombing state,south south aint for illiterate fulani..

in south south even an apc governor brother can vote for pdp ask obaseki,we aint dumb.

buhari failed us,disgrace us and made us the laughing stock

we know better,dont believe in rally nonsense in south south
Who won the election Obaseki contested?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

More arriving.

One said he trecked from Uyo to Ekom Iman junction before taking a vehicle to ikot Ekpene stadium.

The support is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Updates from ikot Ekpene stadium.

Stadium is totally filled as of right now. Only the VIP seats are vacant
i've seen the vacant seats but no crowds.abi,are the crowd hiding?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

Udeme Iyang of Inspiration FM 105.9 Uyo just announced her departure from PDP to APC and many are following her.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Apina:

You speak like someone who's deranged. I'm not a supporter of any political party but as a Deltan, APC will never win here. Akpabio only has followership in Akwa Ibom, stop giving stupid conjectures undecided
the guy is a Fulani he thinks south south are dumb and push around like a cow..

APC lost 2015 in Edo state even though oshiomole spent billions sponsoring buhari yet he lost..

It's now when death and hunger is the order of the day that he will win
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i've seen the vacant seats but no crowds.abi,are the crowd hiding?

Go to the stadium. You said you are on ground abi?

Go and see
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
razmedra:
the guy is a Fulani he thinks south south are dumb and push around like a cow..

APC lost 2015 in Edo state even though oshiomole spent billions sponsoring buhari yet he lost..

It's now when death and hunger is the order of the day that he will win

Dummy.

I am.a christian from the south. A staunch christian.

Check my moniker history to disabuse your mind

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
bakila:

Who won the election Obaseki contested?
obaseki I even voted him,ask me why
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by frankson1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

That depends on who apc presents and if they can work together and ibibio man with android oron deputy and it's over for pdp

You got it bro. This is exactly my calculations. Bring in Ibibio as Governor, Oron as Deputy and promise the Anangs juicy positions then it's game over.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Update:

Ika people of Akwa Ibom want to organize their own rally in support of Udom today just so they can shun akpabios reception at the stadium grin

Fear don catch dem.

The reality of July 22 rally is still tormenting them when APC pulled an unbelievable mammoth crowd and made udom demand for another rally to be done for him
rented crowd and nothing
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by gentlegenius(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Watch the live reception today I beg you.

I pray shock wouldn't kill you because there are more than the number I presented above.

I can run live commentary for you if you like cheesy
By saying this, I assume that you are in Akwa Ibom right now. Perhaps, a citizen of the state. If true, then you should have known that the APC in Akwa Ibom has three major factions: Umana faction, Udoedeghe faction and Nsima Ekere faction. It could be more but let's stay with these three.
Each of these three faction leaders are strong enemies of Akpabio and hence none of them will follow him nor allow him detect anything for the party. The current chairman of APC in Akwa Ibom was installed by Nsima Ekere group. Even though I agree with you that APC controls close to 40% in Akwa Ibom and Akpabio joining them with his followers will surely increase the percentage, I must also tell you this truth:
1. Akpabio is coming with his own followers, not to unite the party, but to form his own faction.
2. His main reason for joining the party is not to unseat Udom but to protect himself from invisible forces that are secretly hunting him.
3. As long as likes of Nsima Ekere, Udoedeghe, Umana, Attah, Ekpenyong etc are not with Akpabio, all those you listed above that expected to follow him are mere nonentities in the political spectrum of Akwa Ibom.
4. If only Akpabio can unite the APC and work together with those faction leaders, they can successfully unseat Udom. But you and I know too well that such is not possible as Akpabio and the other stalwarts of the APC have conflicting personal ambitions.

Though, I am not impressed with Udom's government, and I will be happy if he's voted out of office, but unfortunately, that won't happen because the APC, though very strong in the state, are not ready to work together to unseat him.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

The word everywhere is TSUNAMI AKPABIO.

grin cheesy

This man sha.
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom
Becos of this ooo

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Dummy.

I am.a christian from the south. A staunch christian.

Check my moniker history to disabuse your mind
bla bla bla..

I know you've many monikers I won't be surprise if a super mod on is your friend or he's using it other monikers.

Christians don't announce they are one there action speak.. I've never seen you condemn herdsmen killers cause a Muslim like you love to see Christ children suffer
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

By saying this, I assume that you are in Akwa Ibom right now. Perhaps, a citizen of the state. If true, then you should have known that the APC in Akwa Ibom has three major factions: Umana faction, Udoedeghe faction and Nsima Ekere faction. It could be more but let's stay with these three.
Each of these three faction leaders are strong enemies of Akpabio and hence none of them will follow him nor allow him detect anything for the party. The current chairman of APC in Akwa Ibom was installed by Nsima Ekere group. Even though I agree with you that APC controls close to 40% in Akwa Ibom and Akpabio joining them with his followers will surely increase the percentage, I must also tell you this truth:
1. Akpabio is coming with his own followers, not to unite the party, but to form his own faction.
2. His main reason for joining the party is not to unseat Udom but to protect himself from invisible forces that are secretly hunting him.
3. As long as likes of Nsima Ekere, Udoedeghe, Umana, Attah, Ekpenyong etc are not with Akpabio, all those you listed above that expected to follow him are mere nonentities in the political spectrum of Akwa Ibom.
4. If only Akpabio can unite the APC and work together with those faction leaders, they can successfully unseat Udom. But you and I know too well that such is not possible as Akpabio and the other stalwarts of the APC have conflicting personal ambitions.

Though, I am not impressed with Udom's government, and I will be happy if he's voted out of office, but unfortunately, that won't happen because the APC, though very strong in the state, are not ready to work together to unseat him.

Get ready to be shocked grin
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
razmedra:
bla bla bla..

I know you've many monikers I won't be surprise if a super mod on is your friend or he's using it other monikers.

Christians don't announce they are one there action speak.. I've never seen you condemn herdsmen killers cause a Muslim like you love to see Christ children suffer

Its obvious you don't know me.

I.am a Christian apologist in the religion section.

The attached screengrabs from my threads in the religion section do they look Muslim to you?

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
More pictures from the stadium

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Ikpongiton: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Go to the stadium oga. You dey fear? grin

Update:

PDP boys decamping massively to APC all because of Akpabio.

To quote one of them

"My brother I die with him"
iam waiting for my own #2000 only, before i leave ,because akpabio,our own thief is broke
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update;

People still awaiting Akpabio arrival

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

Commissioner for culture and tourism Akwa ibom resigns

#TsunamiAkpabio

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
obonganwan,why did you forget ekid ?
It was an omission. Add it
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by Butterflyleo: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Update:

Happening now at Tower of Ivory over 3000 pdp members decamp to the ruling APC ready to move with DIG Ekpoudom, Rt Hon Emmanuel Ekon and others to Ikot Ekpene Stadium now

Cc ibibiofirstlady, Tonyebarcanista

Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
ANY CALABAR PERSON OR AKWA IBOM PERSON IN THE HOUSE?

What is the meaning of this name "EKPENYONG" ?
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by hector: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
wink2015:
ANY CALABAR PERSON OR AKWA IBOM PERSON IN THE HOUSE?

What is the meaning of this name "EKPENYONG" ?

literally it means "a Lion That lives or stays up.." like climbing on top of a tree. More like A Leopard. Tell me Thank u..lol
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by simplyhonest(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

APC cannot win Akwa Ibom state governorship election but this defection will only negatively affect PDP Presidential candidate. Udom is working and he is the consensus of 90% of Ibomites
that's what I said
Re: Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes by NGELEBUBE: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Words of consolation.

grin

If your own Akwa ibom PDP deputy chairman can defect and join Akpabio then your days are numbered.

Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

This is one of the resignation letters directly from the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom
we await for the resignation letters of the 18 house of assembly members, 14 local govt chairmen and 17 local govt pdp chairmen...another coward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / 2019 Election: 10 Political Parties Reject Gov. Amosun’s Anointed Candidate, Aki / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.