Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' (38394 Views)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by xtervaganza(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Broke old fool.

Her mates are busy doing well in life and raising a good family. At over 30 this weyrey is still posting useless pictures

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by donbachi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
If u like turn to ogun on monday,turn to amadioha on tuesday,turn to ayamatanga on wednesday,turn to karishika on thursday,go rive awoyaya,choba river and osogbo river on weekends and turn to mermaid....all na ur torror.

Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by homody(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nofav0rs:
BS

How will this stop Buhari from crippling our Democracy?

NP: Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense - Fela
All this politician agents don make this forum boring jare.
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by Icon79(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
The saddest part is, she actually meant it even though she puts it out there as a joke.

Anyway, anyone who know her, tell her that she needs deliverance before it's too late. Demons are not anybody's friends.

O pari

Gossipper:
Big Brother Naija Star Tboss has revealed the Kind of person she turns into during the weekends, So few hours ago she shared the photo above on her page, And a fan called her Mermaid, She replied saying its only for the Weekend, See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/i-turn-into-mermaid-during-weekends.html

Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by sharonkay: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
funny thing is it may the true, i fear edo girls, even myself cos i am edo too....
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by Honesty007(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
what she said is the truth! dont joke with it,is there a single scar on her body?
if u download siren from www.02tvseries.com
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by zealadjay(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
she change to mermaid, i change my color
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by Julietcutie(f): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
agwocomedian:
Abeg come buy my fufu TBOSS
Lol Henry
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by Liftme(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hey
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by Adakintroy: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
The mind you approach spirituality has already killed many of us. It's too negative.

God is the creator of all things. Any person who lay claim to it for any other reason is a thieve and has no authority.
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by okwabayi(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2018
These pictures are the continuation of some she posted almost four months back. Where's the news in this article?
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by sharpwriter(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmn.... She reminds me of Omosexy who played the role of Princess Bikana in ''Scores to settle'' in those days. RMD was her fiance while Liz Benson the mother in law to be. Scary movies in those days. TBoss's appearance perfectly fits a marine agent suspicion. May actually be possessed.
Re: Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' by princetemitee(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
ZTU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.