Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) (22178 Views)

Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Rubyventures: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bawizzo:
How is dix one celebration? Na normal morning routine.

She is relaxing in a spa and that's the best way to celebrate for her.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by maruzia: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
meccuno:
she is classy....

Damn! This babe is tooo classy.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by lizabeet(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Happy birthday to her and happy birthday to me too.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by moupe: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
abike12:
Gorgeous woman! Happy birthday. I need a spa day myself

I can imagine what it costs to check into a word class Spa like this one. It will be my salary for next two years combined. She looks so happy and relax.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
who Ojukwu live this woman for shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
ABEG GST ME

WHERE AND WHEN DID HE SAY THAT?

sureheaven:
I still find it difficult how this woman can open her two legs for that coccaine addict guy called ffk to the extent he boastfully said he bleeped Bianca without using condom.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by kiosk1: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just checked out pics on her fb page

Fine woman. She knows the best way to enjoy. No wahala for this kinda place

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Adebola314: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
pDudd:
grin grin grin

Just imagining how she was spreading those cheeks for FFK.

You’re a brainless fool. Check FFK interview on this matter. And anyway, is better that you imagine how your mother was spreading those cheeks for your village mechanic.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by candyhouse: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rubyventures:

She is relaxing in a spa and that's the best way to celebrate for her.

Na so . Different strokes for diffrent folks. This is better than all this noise making and party here and there. Nothing as wonderful as a little pampering every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Eddybonablog: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
kiosk1:
Just checked out pics on her fb page

Fine woman. She knows the best way to enjoy. No wahala for this kinda place

Yeah, the pics are really nice.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Rubyventures: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
candyhouse:

Na so . Different strokes for diffrent folks. This is better than all this noise making and party here and there. Nothing as wonderful as a little pampering every now and then.

You've got it and the peace and tranquility that goes with it is better than any stressful party

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Rubyventures: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
moupe:

I can imagine what it costs to check into a word class Spa like this one. It will be my salary for next two years combined. She looks so happy and relax.

You will be surprised that its not what you think. Champneys is not too expensive you can get a 2 night weekend inclusive of treatments for under £500
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Kabaka100: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
pDudd:
grin grin grin

Just imagining how she was spreading those cheeks for FFK.
Dirty mind grin! Is FFK her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by rhythyson: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
FFK Amaka grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She's beautiful. FFK get eyes.
ffk
she had something to with him?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bobby4090:
She looks lonely

Lonely kwa?Do you need your eyes tested or what ?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
moupe:

yea this one will be pricey but sometimes a good one hour massage in a regular spa is enough to help de-stress.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by frankly01: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Rubyventures:

You've got it and the peace and tranquility that goes with it is better than any stressful party

What a great place. This woman too know how to enjoy. She is a hundred carat diamond

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by frankly01: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
moupe:

Money is good sha

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by immaq8(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
is she a girlfriend to Timaya? the robe tho..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Koranga: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Foxxybrown:

Lonely kwa?Do you need your eyes tested or what ?

Tell the Agbaya. Just imagine. Some people are just dumb I swear. Two people having good time in the pictures. What is lonely about that? ...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Looking very good for 51

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
See Enjoyment..... Meanwhile some stupid IPOB members are sitting somewhere with no electricity, suffering and smiling and shouting Biafra or Death!!!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nwagboo123: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
vecman22:
Olosho..... FFk don finish this one
Go and ask your mother how many men finished her. brainless creature

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Azam101: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
She looks fuuuukable.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Koranga: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2018
frankly01:

What a great place. This woman too know how to enjoy. She is a hundred carat diamond

For sure. Bianca is the epitome of class and refined taste.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2018
immaq8:
is she a girlfriend to Timaya? the robe tho..

Bros, how can you be so Bush na? She is at a spa. Robes are what people wear there. Is the dress code. And thank me later for educating you better on the function of robes which you wrongly believe to be purely stagewear for musicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Presidential Primary Twice In 24 Hours / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Bama LGA, Borno State (Pictures) / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.