Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza (53610 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Saff(f): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That could be me and Saff but she...
is waiting for homeboy to take the lead cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by OyinO: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Make me sef go throw nkechi inside river.
Haaaaahaaa
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nofav0rs(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saff:
is waiting for homeboy to take the lead cheesy
Homeboy's been shutout cuz he don't drive a range grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by dimelo: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
those pictures are meme worthy
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by omoiyalayi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I have only one thing to say MONEY IS GOOD.

Money is the lubricant every love affair needs to strive well take it or leave it..

Anybody that disagree with you on this is lying to him/her self
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by cyrus2: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by zicoraads: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Throw who? Why you no sabi play ball sef?!
Wetin be your talent grin?
Forgerrit!!

You know wetin dem dey call me for office? Just come my place of work and ask any of the security men for gate who be 'Cavani'. grin tongue

I'm a man of many talents. wink
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Custaqueen post=70105092][b]chai see as this lady is just enjoying life..and am here getting naked for peanuts....there's God ohh

Lolzzz! It's your choice nah
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
zicoraads:

Forgerrit!!

You know wetin dem dey call me for office? Just come my place of work and ask any of the security men for gate who be 'Cavani'. grin tongue

I'm a man of many talents. wink

Hahahaha, no be Cavani Ronaldo commot field during Uruguay - Portugal match? I will prefer you're a Ronaldo, rich, handsome and stylish grin grin grin.
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Custaqueen:
chai see as this lady is just enjoying life..and am here getting naked for peanuts....there's God ohh

Lolzzz! its your choice nah
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Saff(f): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Homeboy's been shutout cuz he don't drive a range grin grin
shut up pleaseeeee. cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by zicoraads: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, no be Cavani Ronaldo commot field during Uruguay - Portugal match? I will prefer you're a Ronaldo, rich, handsome and stylish grin grin grin.
Which kin? Na Cavani do Ronaldo shangalo. grin

You no remember those two wonderful goals wey I score? Anyway, for you, I wouldn't mind being a Ronaldo and a Messi combined. Away with the Cavani already. grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by fabuloz1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Custaqueen:
chai see as this lady is just enjoying life..and am here getting naked for peanuts....there's God ohh
Come and enjoy life with me grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by RexTramadol1: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who else is thinking what I'm thinking about the wife and the friend shocked sad cry
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Maket: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why not kick her na
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
condomuser:
I will give you N70K

For NL. For InMessage, it is N15K.
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by condomuser: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wow N15K for one snot, quality stuff ?

Elfmannisback:

For NL. For InMessage, it is N15K.
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
condomuser:

Wow N15K for one snot, quality stuff ?

That place na ashawo house.
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by einsteine(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Ibiza is a town in Italy as well as a car name badge #Seat Ibiza.

Ibiza is in Spain not Italy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by RealNaijaQuin: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Custaqueen:

Small girl with a big God spotted grin
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nofav0rs(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saff:
shut up pleaseeeee. cheesy
okay ma
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Saff(f): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nofav0rs:
okay ma
kiss
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Nofav0rs(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saff:
kiss
gerrarahia grin
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by XingXhang(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
ihatebuhari:
very ugly girl

She fine pass you still!
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Curry30: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018

Throw a Nigerian babe into the sea like that and you won't recognise her when she comes out
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Custaqueen:
unclad for peanuts... come make I spoil you...let fix... money ain't problem...DM me please
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
if nah me dem throway 4 sea like dat, nah die I dey so!
I dey fear ordinary river talkless of sea! if one mammy water 4rm dia drag me enter dia house nko?
mbanu! grin
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by CHIBUISI1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
SWEET ASS
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Custaqueen(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ehmmm..i do my stuff via webcam ooh...I'm a webcam model..hit me up on Skype if interested.. "hustlingbae"..that's my username
handsomeyitayo:
unclad for peanuts... come make I spoil you...let fix... money ain't problem...DM me please
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Melison(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
This news is as old as bubu
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
the real GOAT not that Barcelona dwarf/midget with Jersey No10 that can't score ordinary penalty in a world cup... meanwhile this is how we will throw sai Barbar and thief tinubu inside lagos lagoon
Re: Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza by Dafreeguy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
mhizace:
romantic one winkromantic one
It could be you and i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties / Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.