Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You (36621 Views)

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by bennynaza(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
He for slap am first na.
Reminds me of one guy who was like "commot uniform make we enter that school field one on one".
And the policeman was like "ur father there. Make u use agbero body and highness wound me abi"
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by SocialJustice: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
The policeman was fortunate the man has courtesy, typical Nigerian built like that would have given him proper beating.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Aldebaran(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
veekid:
Popo don suffer I guess it's a one man mission, the man is lucky he ain't SARS
street gees dey change am for Sars for here ooo..

Sometimes, gunshots is always exchanged between some egede men and Sars dem..
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Bestway10: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Forget about the uniform

Give am hot slap

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by mary4(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
made4naija:
A policeman who goes about extorting people, met his match, today, along Oneday Road, Olympic Layout, Enugu, after a man based abroad confronted him over his act of lawlessness.

According to residents of the area, Enugu State Waste Management Authority (ESWAMA) officials have been harassing poor women who own small shops in the area, for long. They get them arrested for not buying the N7k ESWAMA waste bin and force them to secure bail with N20k

Laborers at construction sites are also not spared. Today again, they visited another construction site and arrested the site engineer after assaulting him. .

However, unfortunately for them, the owner of the building met them there and confronted them. He went ahead to tell the policeman that accompanied them that his uniform was his saving grace.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/if-not-for-your-uniform-id-have-slapped-you-man-tells-policeman/

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by brainhgeek(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Try it and know that police is your friend. You will be shocked the law won't fight for you
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by raphyco(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
korrect
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by KraticKratus: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
the zoo grin
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by KDmafia: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
kikikiki......The policeman don jam today........ which SARS, was it not the same SARS that my boyfriend slapped last week....abeggi.
lol is your boyfriend a colonel or is he buharis son grin una sabi make mouth for this nairaland ehh
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by bendike: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
I thought this guy was dismissed from the nigeria police years back for bribe taking around the akowonjo area.
The guys sure looks like officer cheyem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXhDMR2j5_k
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by sapeleboi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
give that man a very cold beer, he respect the uniform
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by henrixx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
kikikiki......The policeman don jam today........ which SARS, was it not the same SARS that my boyfriend slapped last week....abeggi.
maybe he slapped when the man was sleeping

If true I don't think you'll be on nairaland typing. Cos the beats wey him go receive you self go feel am wherever you dey

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Harrynight(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Its Just becos of that uniform we always tolerate their nonses and intimidations
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by donbachi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
and you all are happy with him...who born u,u try dis rubbish abroad.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
I can only laugh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by otherway: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cho cho cho cho. Just making mouth because the crowd is there bit if nah only him dem no born am.Igbos making mouth as if they pass as dem be.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by otherway: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Nah imposter he slap cos if nah real sars by now you go dey call am late ex boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chileads:
"Slapping him does not matter but where you will sleep tonight is the problem"
Seconded.Fear of police cell is the beginning of wisdom...only in nigeria
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by A1dgentle(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
That "cloth" is what is saving most uniform men in 9ja especially police men and sars.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by ChiefSweetus: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Confident educated igbo men eh kiss cool
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol... The igbo man with him igbo intuition talking boldly grin
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
chrisxxx:
With this comment he has already slapped him.
lmao... Nigerians and I will slap you or I will beat you statements .

I cant calculate how many times my mum told me she will slap me verbally.... grin but at the end they never do it grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by chrisxxx(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
dingbang:
lmao... Nigerians and I will slap you or I will beat you statements .

I cant calculate how many times my mum told me she will slap me verbally.... grin but at the end they never do it grin
Your mum telling I will slap u is normal. If she does not slap you, there is no offense. But God forbid you telling your mum you will slap her, even when you have not by saying it alone is as bad slap her.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by IsraelSongz: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

Point of correction...Your "late" boyfriend.
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by dingbang(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
chrisxxx:

Your mum telling I will slap u is normal. If she does not slap you, there is no offense. But God forbid you telling your mum you will slap her, even when you have not by saying it alone is as bad slap her.
ah ah bros.. Why pikin go tell him mama say him go slap am na? Abi he don chop winch ni
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by deepwater(f): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chiemerie8:
That's how they go about grin extortion grin money from innocent hardworking people. I want them all sacked

mmmh
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by CanineOfJackal: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
You are a known liar here so I'm not impressed with this your trainee lie again
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by Nobodys(f): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are a known liar here so I'm not impressed with this your trainee lie again
Known liar?. Kikikiki. have I ever lied to you
Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by thunderbabs: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
You for help us give am a resounding slap dt will hit him and still reach their DSS oga in custody in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You by phase1: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes Attack Each Other Over 'big' Customer In Abuja / Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) / Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.