Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio (23109 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by naijapips04: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
This defection really hurts PDP to their bone marrow, especially Saraki.

When Saraki decamped, it was protests upon protests by Kwarans to tell him they’re tired of him, calling him ole and barawo. Akpabio decamped and the whole stadium was filled to the brim.

You could see the pain through the voice of Ben Bruce yesterday.

PDP will experience the worst form of defeat in their political history come 2019.

Mark this quote. You will be proved wrong. PDP will win Akpabios senatorial zone. Akpa something is now a gonner
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by hardizzle: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nackzy:
God forbid
Akwa ibom can never be an apc state
Don't go and die o, it's politics, sai baba 2019

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Joevics(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
My question is: how many people followed him. Don't tell me about crowd. More of that population are Uniuyo students.
How many lawmakers, senators, house of reps members followed him. The fact that only his two relatives who are commissioners folowed him speaks volume.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by ngwababe(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ana emenu!
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by ibori1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:

When Saraki decamped, it was protests upon protests by Kwarans to tell him they’re tired of him, calling him ole and barawo. Akpabio decamped and the whole stadium was filled to the brim.

PDP will experience the worst form of defeat in their political history come 2019.
u c ur life
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Minjim: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
All I have to say is that the crowd is massive . No doubt Akpabio is really popular in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by mercenary: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
God forbid... Amaechi tried and failed in Rivers state, who is Akpabio? Akwa Ibom people with reject APC again and again

Akpabio can only say Ikot Ekpene is now APC
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
FOOLS
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by deedy111: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
I DON'T BLAME THE MAN, HE WAS OUT OF OPTIONS.
IF HE WASTED TIME DEFECTING TO APC, EFCC FOR START WORK FOR HIM HEAD AND DATS NOT GOOD FOR HIM BECAUSE THE KNOW THE RIGHT SPOT TO TACKLE YOU TO HOPELESSNESS

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Bowwow11(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
the fact u have diffected to A. P. C those not give u the constitutional rights to say Akwa ibom state now belong to. A. P. C let the entire Akwa ibomites decide on that just speak for yourself
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by damemmy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
I just hope he knows what he is doing o... I don't want to hear stories 2moro o
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Koolking(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
chomchom1:

That's how APC people have has been leaving in pains tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by bluecircle470: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
chomchom1:
Only sai baba people can believe u.. Your political career is gone cool

Who you be to determine his political career....Online warrior!
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by megareal: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
I was just at the market today and just to sample opinions, I raised the issue of Akpabio defecting. The anger was visible, before I knew it, a small crowd had formed. I told them no be to stand against Akpabio by mouth, just ensure you vote. undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Kobicove(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
This guy is on his own undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Abfinest007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
de deceive urself
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:

So that ur selfish agenda would continue?
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Iamgrey5(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Apc now has two senators in Akwaibom i

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by megareal: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Minjim:
All I have to say is that the crowd is massive .
No doubt Akpabio is really popular in Akwa Ibom

Nope. That crowd is mostly paid. The crowd is made of different socio cultural groups who have a certain amount given to them to show up. Most of those people have no interest in what's going on. Only the 5k they will each get at the end of the day.

That's how politics in AKS is played. I know of different friends who do that. They support every party with their group apparatus as long as they are paid. Most don't even vote or belong to a political party sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Keneeby(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
All the 31 LGA chairmen in Akwa Ibom none follow Akpabio. Only 2 sacked commissioners followed him which one happen to be his younger brother. Out of the 26 House of Assembly members in Akwa Ibom only 2 follow Akpabio. Akwa Ibom is still PDP State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by sacramento1212: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
megareal:
I was just at the market today and just to sample opinions, I raised the issue of Akpabio defecting. The anger was visible, before I knew it, a small crowd had formed. I told them no be to stand against Akpabio by mouth, just ensure you vote. undecided

cheesy which of the market? Don’t allow boys vent their anger on you oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by itswell1: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's a statement of fact that sarakillers children of Hades from Hate republic will wail on till Jesus come.
God bless you Akpabio for making this move, Akwa Ibom an APC state.
Akwa Ibom for Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by YesBoss1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akwa Ibom people over to you. If you allow this idiot return to the Senate then you are completely finished.
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Keneeby(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Minjim:
All I have to say is that the crowd is massive .
No doubt Akpabio is really popular in Akwa Ibom

That is a paid crowd. Even Akpabio Local government chairman refuse to follow Akpabio to APC. We in Akwa Ibom we regard him Akpabio)as a traitor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Donemmy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Stop stop dreaming and face reality
PassingShot:

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by famology(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio will surely deliver that state to Apc in 2019.The man is ruthless with federal might.You can console yourself if that will make you feel better, but I tell you for a fact,Akpabio is a big loss to the pdp.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Frankbaro(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:

Dreamer! Dream on
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by emerged01(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Me don talk. Only mumu go dey follow Nigeria politicians up and down. Until Nigerians truly decide who should lead us,nothing will take shape in this country.
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by edupedia: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:

PDP is finished...
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by dzaine: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
I always knew Akwa Ibom men are not faithful. Akpaobio just proved it again.
Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
You guys are here killing yourselves because of APC n PDP.........Do you think they care about you? Their Defection is to put food in their mouth, Mr supporter what has your support done for you?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Now An APC State – Akpabio by windwayltd: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
magoo10:
there cannot be more pain than the one APC has been suffering since the past two weeks
Benue gone with 13 state reps
Sokoto gone with 18 state reps
Kwara gone with 23 state reps
15 senators including ghost senators
37 federal reps
Kano deputy with 10 commisioners including commisioner for graveyard
6 kano state reps gone
2 Adamawa state commisioners
1 foreign ambassador
And many more

Who do you think is in more pains right now
Enjoy akpabio as consolation prize

Only PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION CAN COMMAND THAT CROWD YOU ARE SEEN. AND ALL THESE YOUR NAMES COMBINED CANNOT GET VOTES TO COMPARE AKPAPIO POLITICAL VALUE ACROSS ALL SOUTH SOUTHERN STATES AND SOME PARTS OF SOUTH EAST SO GO BACK TO NIGERIAN POLITICAL SCHOOL.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots To Rock Owerri, Imo For 5 Days — But There Is No Cause For Alarm / "APC Now Invalid, Let Buyer Beware"- PDP Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling On APC / ASUU To Buhari: You Are Slave Merchants Only Interested In Destructive Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.