Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (38266 Views)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Bilaludeen(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Former Senate minority Leader, Sen. Godswill Akpabio, on Wednesday pledged to take the people of Akwa Ibom state and the South South to the centre for meaningful visibilty.

The 55-year-old former governor of Akwa Ibom formally defected from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to All Progressives Congress (APC) at a mega rally held at the Ikot Ekpene township stadium.

He told the huge crowd that he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari “is a man of integrity and a nationalist’’.

Akpabio said that he decided to join a party that would sweep away poverty and impunity.

He said that he joined APC to help salvage the country.

“The country is at war and all the hands must be on deck to salvage the situation and not to aggravate it.

“As keepers of national emergency, everyone should put heads together. I decided to join to emancipate the people and provide succour for the people.’’

He said that the PDP of today has no vision and the leadership is replete with arrogance.

Earlier, the Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission (NNDC), Mr. Nsima Ekere, said that change had come to Akwa Ibom and SouthSouth.

He said that Akwa Ibom has joined the progressive states because the people were dissatisfied with the long misrule of the PDP.

He said that Akpabio built the people and provided them with infrastructure but the present PDP government was a failure.

Ekere said that the people have agreed to re-elect President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

http://surecontents..com/2018/08/why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-akpabio.html?m=1

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by hammer6F: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
PDP WILL FIGHT BUHARI AND ALL THAT STAND WITH HIM TO A STAND STILL.

IT DONT MATTER Y THE COWARD DID ANYTHING, JUST GET READY FOR WAT IS COMING.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Racoon(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
"He told the huge crowd that he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari “is a man of integrity and a nationalist’’.

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with- and for- him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies......

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by delugajackson: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
I just lost all the respect I had for this man.

The same party you wine and dined is now the party you're painting black. Calling a well-known terrorist a man of integrity? The effects of tramadol is fully taking a hold of your senses!

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
hammer6F:
PDP WILL FIGHT BUHARI AND ALL THAT STAND WITH HIM TO A STAND STILL.

IT DONT MATTER Y THE COWARD DID ANYTHING, JUST GET READY FOR WAT IS COMING.
Who else didn’t get what this means?

22 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Leo001(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
From a reliable source Godwin Obot Akpabio is eyeing the vice Presidency as Osibanjo will not be deputizing Buhari come 2019, The source said that was why when Buhari was unveiling his campaign office , it was only his poster that was unveiled without his running mate.

To further confirmed the deal , Akpabio during his decamping today, said that the south south need a representation in 2019..

Going by this, if Buhari fail to secure victory in 2019, it will amount to political suicide for Akpabio.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Leo001:
From a reliable source Godwin Obot Akpabio is eyeing the vice Presidency as Osibanjo will not be deputizing Buhari come 2019, The source said that was why when Buhari was unveiling his campaign office , it was only his poster that was unveiled without his running mate.

To further confirmed the deal , Akpabio during his decamping today, said that the south south need a representation in 2019..

Going by this, if Buhari fail to secure victory in 2019, it will amount to political suicide for Akpabio.
If Buhari doesn’t “secure victory “ who else will?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerian politicians really lack dignity and principle. No wonder the country remains in a state of perpetual failure because mediocrity is reigning in high political places.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by gasparpisciotta: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Road to 2019 is witnessing the most active cross carpeting in Nigeria's political history. We are watching.....
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by olafunny(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
TRANSFER UPDATES:

JUST IN: It's been a fantastic and intriguing season in the #NPL #NigerianPoliticalLeague. @APC_FC just successfully completed the transfer of world class defender @Akpabio from @PDP_FC for an undisclosed amount. The announcement was made by @APC_FC chief @AdamsOshio after the defender underwent medical in London during the weekend. The medical officer @Mbuhari declared the defender medically fit to play for the team.

Stay tuned for more reports

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by katheeroh: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who cares
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by maestroferddi: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
He is a joker.

What a coward!

Little threat by EFCC and he is peeing on his trousers.

You could see through all the shenanigans as he was making the speech.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by asawanathegreat(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Traitors are liable to go hell.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by semyman: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just work inter dem with the executive and kill corruption

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Pavore9: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
One need no prophecy to know he will also dump APC.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by davibid: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio is an as* licker

Regretted ever placing him on such a high esteem

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Peter4naz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
bb
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by chily11: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
All this lies just because you dont want to admit that you left because you want to be senate president.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by elmisti(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
this man looks like he is ready to do some dirty jobs for APC in the SE-SS.....cuz the hatred people over there nurse for buhari nd APC no be here fa
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Some PDP apologist have been so pained since the day Akpabio decided to decamp, they have been creating various theories and permutations to handle the pain grin

1) They argue Akpbio's sin will be forgiven but they forget that the likes of Dayrie a very important APC senator has just been convicted, They forget kalu's case is still in the court

2) Most of their ranking members are claiming that he betrayed them, almost like he had an agreement with them to remain a member of PDP for life. They almost forgot they just welcomed defectors from other parties not so long ago themselves cheesy

2) Some of the more delusional ones claim it's a plot to plant a mole in the APC by PDP just like they did with Saraki and co

But a quick review of the details of the current happenings will expose the illusion some of their members are experiencing

a) Ganduje the current governor of Kano has always been a member of PDP since 1999. He even contested the PDP primary elections with Kwankorso as far back as 1999 but didn't defect with his former friend/master as part of the supposed elaborate skim

b) Senator Akume that drove out Gemade and Ortom from Benue's APC was a two time governor under the PDP, but he wasn't part of this elaborate skim as alleged by PDP supporters

c) Senator Wamakko and his political grandson Tambuwal were once in ANPP before both crossing to PDP and again to APC together, but Senator Wamakko is not part of the elaborate skim too

Some even claim his political career is finished grin

it's quite clear from the submissions above that there's no skim, but a drive to achieve personal goals and to accomplish self-actualization by everyone involved. grin

Nonetheless, I expect PDP members to continue to masturbate at any news that can keep them busy or give them a sense of victory, it seems they really need it

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by RealNaijaQuin: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
He told the huge crowd that he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari “is a man of integrity and a nationalist’’.
Why you too dey lie like this

If you are a teacher, grab this opportunity of going to Spain to teach apply now.
LIMITED OPPORTUNITY

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mr olofo
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by sarhleey(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Said Baba.... PDP oya cum and give me monies...na baba i go vote....Akpabio .... U too much....Baba X2 confirm.... PDP park well....

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
To your tent everyone. They seeketh only their own. But una no go hear because you too you are seeking your own.
Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Kulas: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobody want to know why you joined APC. Stu..pid goat that is hiding under evil party to ensure all the billions of naira and dollars he looted from Akwaibom as governor is not frozen by EFCC.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by KratosCorp: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fielding Akpabio or anyone else outside the SW as the VP is a welcome development. Can't wait to see APC buried and forgotten.

Leo001:

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:
"He told the huge crowd that he decided to join APC because he discovered that President Muhammadu Buhari “is a man of integrity and a nationalist’’.
How did Akpabio managed to put Buhari and nationalist in one sentence?

EFCC una well-done oh

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by RexTramadol1: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Did I just see impunity?

This guy has no logical basis to quit the party

He's just talking irrelevances.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by Bush4u: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
They will fail woefully come 2019.

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference / 2019: Atiku Wins Ondo - Vanguard / Silverbird Award: Tinubu Advises Ben Murray-Bruce