Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God (3446 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
let's strike a truthful conversation then.....since u dont believe in both,how then do u explain d handy work of a Voodooist person or an herberlist

I remember a challenge put out to believers in spiritual powers, telling them to come and demonstrate their power under strict supervision but all those powers fail. I wonder why
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
stories. Why do i call them stories. Bullet proof my ass.

Imagine the body gear policemen and the military use. Kevlar and other high impact absorbtion materials in use today, imagine they remain a mare hear-say like you voodoo... they are in use today and comapnies generate billions of dollars selling them annually around the world. Do you know why your bullet proof charm remains a story you guys share and it is not in vogue? Cos it does not work. Simple. If it works, it wont be a mystery. All mysteries or so called hidden knowledge are ALL lies! Everything that works from computer coding to nuclear power are all open to learn and apply the knowledge. Only fraudsters deal with mysteries.
u make me laugh,I know u know what am talking, as a Yoruba man dat you are.. the signs are everywhere for you to see...voodoo wrks perfectly well,and its tested nd comfirmed.....deny it all you want,but the issue still stands
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an Antitheist. I think belief in god(s) is harmful to the human race
abeg, where is that babalawos guy sef. Been ages i saw his post. Has he given up on fooling people here?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I remember a challenge put out to believers in spiritual powers, telling them to come and demonstrate their power under strict supervision but all those powers fail. I wonder why
have you put d challenge to the native doctors..babalawos,dibias and co and see if theirs will fail
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
abeg, where is that babalawos guy sef. Been ages i saw his post. Has he given up on fooling people here?

he couldn't take the heat

I'm sure he succeeded in fleecing most of these Yahoo boys but atheists spoil him show
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
have you put d challenge to the native doctors..babalawos,dibias and co and see if theirs will fail

the challenge was/is a worldwide one and there's been no winner

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
u make me laugh,I know u know what am talking, as a Yoruba man dat you are.. the signs are everywhere for you to see...voodoo wrks perfectly well,and its tested nd comfirmed.....deny it all you want,but the issue still stands
of cos i know what you are talking about. During ife and modakeke conflict they were using chicken eggs as bombs. But guess what? It was all stories. Where are the chicken egg bombs? The explosives industry is a multibillion dollar industry and an african man claims they were blowing up buildings with chicken eggs. Where are the eggs? Just demonstrating this alone can make me a millionaire instantly. There are people willing to pay good money to just see a demonstration and more money to have samples to take back to their lab and study. If an exploding egg exists i wld buy it from the babalawo and sell to a laboratory in the United states for nothing less than $50million. Fact!

All these things are pure beer parlour gossip

5 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by amaniro: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
i was once a christian and i know many christians. NOTHING happens when you pray. It is all in your head.
pls let's do this inboxly. But the thing is that most prayers PS Catholic. Have no effect cause they are religious prayers the sane thing... father, Mary, protect us... etc amen. (am not Catholic thou forgive me) Those prayers don't have effect cause the Bible days we shouldn't pray the sane prayer always, it's no news the church have gone astray from God's initial plan. Well, it's in your head because you've not had a personal encounter... in tongues is the gate way to hearing from God, more?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by amaniro: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

@bolded so it's not certain OP finds him despite all the "non stop prayers"?
why I said so, ironically most people can't find him in church cause he's not there. Because the church have gone astray from God's plan.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
you dont need all that stress. Call any of the military companies in the united states and tell them you have bullet proof charms that works. If you can perform a successful demonstration i promise you, you are in good money. This thing is not rocket science it is as simple as ABC. If you can demonstrate that voodoo that makes people disappear, you should be a millionaire in hundreds of millions of dollars. FACT! This is not time of chitty chatter! Make some money just from demonstrating. You dont even have to go yourself, they are willing to come if you can convince them it works

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
of cos i know what you are talking about. During ife and modakeke conflict they were using chicken eggs as bombs. But guess what? It was all stories. Where are the chicken egg bombs? The explosives industry is a multibillion dollar industry and an african man claims they were blowing up buildings with chicken eggs. Where are the eggs? Just demonstrating this alone can make me a millionaire instantly. There are people willing to pay good money to just see a demonstration and more money to have samples to take back to their lab and study. If an exploding egg exists i wld buy it from the babalawo and sell to a laboratory in the United states for nothing less than $50million. Fact!

All these things are pure beer parlour gossip
beer parlour gossip u say,but they are real...I know people like you will be very difficult to convince,even if d evidences are so glaring to your face
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:

why I said so, ironically most people can't find him in church cause he's not there. Because the church have gone astray from God's plan.
you snake and liar! Where did you mention church before? Were you not talking about your special prayer group? You guys think we are daft or what?!

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
beer parlour gossip u say,but they are real...I know people like you will be very difficult to convince,even if d evidences are so glaring to your face
i said dont convince me. You know they are real. Go and make yourself some money. How hard is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
see if i am as sure as you i wont be here on nairaland trying to convince anyone. I would be discussing with top military companies that would pay to have this 'marvellous' charms
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
i said dont convince me. You know they are real. Go and make yourself some money. How hard is that?
I know they
are real. If I can see you face to face,I will show it to you firsthand how it works......are you up for the challenge
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by amaniro: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
you snake and liar! Where did you mention church before? Were you not talking about your special prayer group? You guys think we are daft or what?!
You need to be calm, to know God all this your arrogance you pocket it. You may find him in my prayer meeting so I said talking to hopeful landlord. I said people don't find God in Church because he's not there most at times cause they've gone astray from Gods plan. Then I said You may/will find him, actually not my prayer meeting, but one of the organisers. Pls be careful in reading and following. Pls I won't take such insults again!
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Amberon11: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Should your likes be on this thread in the first place? What sense have you made? A very good Christian brother above has given a perfect response but frustrated atheists came as usual to vilify and deride our faith.

I ask again, why are you on a thread that specifically asks for input from Christians?
hopefulLandlord:

What sense have you made on this thread? what input have you given so far?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Amberon11: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2018
A perfect response from a good Christian brother was given above. Please what is your business with this thread ? Where atheists invited?
HardMirror:
and you mr christian, what has been your contribution?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Amberon11:
A perfect response from a good Christian brother was given above. Please what is your business with this thread ? Where atheists invited?
point me to the response please
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Amberon11: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
You saw my response and didn't see his?
grin
HardMirror:
point me to the response please
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I know they
are real. If I can see you face to face,I will show it to you firsthand how it works......are you up for the challenge
so you prefer to show me instead of those that would pay to see these things? You think i have not seen enough bullshiit already? Lol. You are a joker
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Amberon11:
You saw my response and didn't see his?
grin
i didnt see any 'perfect' response so please point me to the perfect response
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
so you prefer to show me instead of those that would pay to see these things? You think i have not seen enough bullshiit already? Lol. You are a joker
you are d real joker.knowing d truth and denying it..
why would I want to sell it? just to prove its existence. when it's all documented and confirmed .....anybody dat want it should seek it,not d oda way round
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

he couldn't take the heat

I'm sure he succeeded in fleecing most of these Yahoo boys but atheists spoil him show
i guess i can say " God bless atheists" cheesy lol

His number one fan was that granny wetin be her name again? Ishilove abi wetin she call herself. I wonder when christians became fans of babalawos lol
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
you d real joker.knowing d truth and denying it..
why would I want to sell it,just to prove its existence. when it's all documented and confirmed .....anybody dat want it should seek it,not d oda way round
you keep saying 'truth' truth that cant be presented to the world? Anything shrouded by men aint truth, they are lies. Have you ever heard that any scientist or news agency was given access to study these so called charms in action? Lol. Keep fooling yourself
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
you keep saying 'truth' truth that cant be presented to the world? Anything shrouded by men aint truth, they are lies. Have you ever heard that any scientist or news agency was given access to study these so called charms in action? Lol. Keep fooling yourself
off to work.will continue this conversation in the evening....please endeavor to b here, because I will b coming with hard proof
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
off to work.will continue this conversation in the evening....please endeavor to b here, because I will b coming with hard proof
Hurray!!! Time for us to make some money! At last we have someone who has all the evidences we need
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
what is God? Define what you mean by God

[b] n monotheistic thought, God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and the principal object of faith.[3] The concept of God, as described by theologians, commonly includes the attributes of omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), and as having an eternal and necessary existence. Depending on one’s kind of theism, these attributes are used either in way of analogy, or in a literal sense as distinct properties of the God.

God is most often held to be incorporeal (immaterial).[3][4][5] Incorporeity and corporeity of God are related to conceptions of transcendence (being outside nature) and immanence (being in nature, in the world) of God, with positions of synthesis such as the "immanent transcendence".

Some religions describe God without reference to gender, while others use masculine terminology, using such terms as "Him" or "Father," and some religions (such as Judaism) attribute only a purely grammatical "gender" to God.[6]

God has been conceived as either personal or impersonal. In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, God is not believed to exist. In agnosticism, the existence of God is deemed unknown or unknowable. God has also been conceived as the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent".[3] Many notable philosophers have developed arguments for and against the existence of God.[7]

Monotheists refer to their gods using names prescribed by their respective religions, with some of these names referring to certain cultural ideas about their god's identity and attributes. In the ancient Egyptian era of Atenism, possibly the earliest recorded monotheistic religion, this deity was called Aten,[8] premised on being the one "true" Supreme Being and creator of the universe.[9] In the Hebrew Bible and Judaism, "He Who Is", "I Am that I Am", and the tetragrammaton YHWH (Hebrew: יהוה‎, traditionally interpreted as "I am who I am"; "He Who Exists"wink are used as names of God, while Yahweh and Jehovah are sometimes used in Christianity as vocalizations of YHWH. In the Christian doctrine of the Trinity, God, consubstantial in three persons, is called the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In Judaism, it is common to refer to God by the titular names Elohim or Adonai. In Islam, the name Allah is used, while Muslims also have a multitude of titular names for God. In Hinduism, Brahman is often considered a monistic concept of God.[10] In Chinese religion, God (Shangdi) is conceived as the progenitor (first ancestor) of the universe, intrinsic to it and constantly ordaining it. Other religions have names for God, for instance, Baha in the Bahá'í Faith,[11] Waheguru in Sikhism,[12] and Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism.[13]

The many different conceptions of God, and competing claims as to God's characteristics, aims, and actions, have led to the development of ideas of omnitheism, pandeism,[14] or a perennial philosophy, which postulates that there is one underlying theological truth, of which all religions express a partial understanding, and as to which "the devout in the various great world religions are in fact worshipping that one God, but through different, overlapping concepts or mental images of Him." [/b]

So what really is God and which God are we talking about?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Chuphy: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
Hurray!!! Time for us to make some money! At last we have someone who has all the evidences we need

I'm not really into any argument on whether God exist or not but maybe u just want to play on some Christians intelligence, which for u could be fun.
I know u believe scientists as every of their proof have evidence but permit me to ask u questions that make Scientists believe There must be a superior being controlling the earth.
1.How did the universe emerge/Start
2.Now universe comprises The earth which we call system in thermodynamics, and its surroundings which include other planets,The atmosphere, Underneath the earth. The question is who and how did this things exist.
3.Science does not believe anything can exist without a reference point hence they resulted in calling anything that is origin/beginning can not be traced as Nature.
4.Sorry for this it can be proved biologically that ur parents gave birth to u can it be proved biologically how the first human exist,if u say from apes how did the first ape exist if u say from decay plants how did the plants exist,if u say from the .mixture of soil and water, how did the world come about soil and water?
5.my point is if u trace the existence of anything u see in the universe to its origin, u will come to a point where the research on its origin enters metaphysical,that is the same problem Quantum physics is having today, they had to conclude at a point that everything they thought was physical wasn't now they ended up believing the existence of a spiritual world.
6.Out of curiosity some atheist launched a research into the spiritual world starting from the practice of witchcraft and magic in times of old but they still can't explain the origin of this spiritual world.
7.I am a scientist that likes reading only comments on naira land to laugh .this is actually my first comment.
8.Just take this submissions from me.The word ORIGIN is actually the practical meaning of GOD.
whatever u trace its origin and u get to a point u can no longer trace further that point where u stopped is where u ask urself.
9.yes I'm sure this world didn't just exist someone must have instituted it.plants,humans,animals sands,water can't just exist someone must have instituted it,
10.Now who is this person with no point of reference/origin, who is this person that was there at the START ,who is this person that was there b4 the use of TIME when the world recorded its first date.01-01-01.
thanks Read and share. my signature.
JUSTIN
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy:

I'm not really into any argument on whether God exist or not but maybe u just want to play on some Christians intelligence, which for u could be fun.
I know u believe scientists as every of their proof have evidence but permit me to ask u questions that make Scientists believe There must be a superior being controlling the earth.
1.How did the universe emerge/Start
2.Now universe comprises The earth which we call system in thermodynamics, and its surroundings which include other planets,The atmosphere, Underneath the earth. The question is who and how did this things exist.
3.Science does not believe anything can exist without a reference point hence they resulted in calling anything that is origin/beginning can not be traced as Nature.
4.Sorry for this it can be proved biologically that ur parents gave birth to u can it be proved biologically how the first human exist,if u say from apes how did the first ape exist if u say from decay plants how did the plants exist,if u say from the .mixture of soil and water, how did the world come about soil and water?
5.my point is if u trace the existence of anything u see in the universe to its origin, u will come to a point where the research on its origin enters metaphysical,that is the same problem Quantum physics is having today, they had to conclude at a point that everything they thought was physical wasn't now they ended up believing the existence of a spiritual world.
6.Out of curiosity some atheist launched a research into the spiritual world starting from the practice of witchcraft and magic in times of old but they still can't explain the origin of this spiritual world.
7.I am a scientist that likes reading only comments on naira land to laugh .this is actually my first comment.
8.Just take this submissions from me.The word ORIGIN is actually the practical meaning of GOD.
whatever u trace its origin and u get to a point u can no longer trace further that point where u stopped is where u ask urself.
9.yes I'm sure this world didn't just exist someone must have instituted it.plants,humans,animals sands,water can't just exist someone must have instituted it,
10.Now who is this person with no point of reference/origin, who is this person that was there at the START ,who is this person that was there b4 the use of TIME when the world recorded its first date.01-01-01.
thanks Read and share. my signature.
JUSTIN
what do you mean by "WHO"? Must the creator be a person?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Chuphy: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
what do you mean by "WHO"? Must the creator be a person?
I doubt if u still get the point,
The word Who doesn't necessarily mean person thats why I added HOW? for avoidance of doubt.
depending on ur foundation as a researcher u can launch a research on the ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE UNIVERSE.
let me give u a little clue,ppl often use e. g 17BC,17AD as date while presently we use this system 01-01-01 now who/how recorded the first date that ever existed.
just research about the start of everything. but pls do not limit ur research archive to Google go beyond Google.but something tells me u only created this topic for fun.that's why I won't go deep with u on scientific discoveries of the earth.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Really? are you sure about this claim you just made?
Can you tell how how history proved this because from where I stand history has disproven many spiritual claims of the past. even the holy bible of Jewish mythology said sicknesses are caused by demons and spirits but we now know better. History has been extinguishing spiritual claims by uncountable numbers. so many things people said spiritual superpowers were behind in the past have been unraveled and no spirits were found so I have no idea what history you're referring to in your claim sir
also There are atheists that believe in the spiritual but still call god ideas bullsheet. believing a particular "world" exists doesn't automatically mean any claims made about that world true. That one believes New York is real doesn't mean one must accept Spiderman is real. that one believes USA is real doesn't mean one must accept David Palmer and Jack Bauer are real
Aren't you pulling a fallacy called "Argumentum ad Ignorantiam"?

hopefulLandlord:
Really? are you sure about this claim you just made?
Can you tell how how history proved this because from where I stand history has disproven many spiritual claims of the past. even the holy bible of Jewish mythology said sicknesses are caused by demons and spirits but we now know better. History has been extinguishing spiritual claims by uncountable numbers. so many things people said spiritual superpowers were behind in the past have been unraveled and no spirits were found so I have no idea what history you're referring to in your claim sir
also There are atheists that believe in the spiritual but still call god ideas bullsheet. believing a particular "world" exists doesn't automatically mean any claims made about that world true. That one believes New York is real doesn't mean one must accept Spiderman is real. that one believes USA is real doesn't mean one must accept David Palmer and Jack Bauer are real
Aren't you pulling a fallacy called "Argumentum ad Ignorantiam"?

Bro I will not argue with you. I have done my research in the past and I am sure about spirits when you do research on the 4th dimension, 5th,6th dimensions. There are lots of things that happen that are difficult to understand or explain does not mean they don't exist. I know for sure that God Almighty exists. Believe or disbelieve what ever you want. That's your own cup of tea. I have confirmed it and I have experienced Him. I will not come here to force you to believe something you are not interested in seeking. The bible says "seek and you shall find". It took me more than 10yrs of active search to find Him. Run your race while I run mine. This life na per head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Deist / Can Someone Pls Tell Me The Benefit's Of Dry Fasting / The Bible And How God Himself "deceived" His People And Led Them "Astray"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.