Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God (3433 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy:

I'm not really into any argument on whether God exist or not but maybe u just want to play on some Christians intelligence, which for u could be fun.
I know u believe scientists as every of their proof have evidence but permit me to ask u questions that make Scientists believe There must be a superior being controlling the earth.
1.How did the universe emerge/Start
2.Now universe comprises The earth which we call system in thermodynamics, and its surroundings which include other planets,The atmosphere, Underneath the earth. The question is who and how did this things exist.
3.Science does not believe anything can exist without a reference point hence they resulted in calling anything that is origin/beginning can not be traced as Nature.
4.Sorry for this it can be proved biologically that ur parents gave birth to u can it be proved biologically how the first human exist,if u say from apes how did the first ape exist if u say from decay plants how did the plants exist,if u say from the .mixture of soil and water, how did the world come about soil and water?
5.my point is if u trace the existence of anything u see in the universe to its origin, u will come to a point where the research on its origin enters metaphysical,that is the same problem Quantum physics is having today, they had to conclude at a point that everything they thought was physical wasn't now they ended up believing the existence of a spiritual world.
6.Out of curiosity some atheist launched a research into the spiritual world starting from the practice of witchcraft and magic in times of old but they still can't explain the origin of this spiritual world.
7.I am a scientist that likes reading only comments on naira land to laugh .this is actually my first comment.
8.Just take this submissions from me.The word ORIGIN is actually the practical meaning of GOD.
whatever u trace its origin and u get to a point u can no longer trace further that point where u stopped is where u ask urself.
9.yes I'm sure this world didn't just exist someone must have instituted it.plants,humans,animals sands,water can't just exist someone must have instituted it,
10.Now who is this person with no point of reference/origin, who is this person that was there at the START ,who is this person that was there b4 the use of TIME when the world recorded its first date.01-01-01.
thanks Read and share. my signature.
JUSTIN

I like your illustrations. It clearly shows you are doing research. In tour use of TIME shows there is a being that exists before our TIME. Our world is FINITE while the world beyond is INFINITE
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy:

I doubt if u still get the point,
The word Who doesn't necessarily mean person thats why I added HOW? for avoidance of doubt.
depending on ur foundation as a researcher u can launch a research on the ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE UNIVERSE.
let me give u a little clue,ppl often use e. g 17BC,17AD as date while presently we use this system 01-01-01 now who/how recorded the first date that ever existed.
just research about the start of everything. but pls do not limit ur research archive to Google go beyond Google.but something tells me u only created this topic for fun.that's why I won't go deep with u on scientific discoveries of the earth.
this alone shows you lack ability to think. So god was the one that gave use a dating system? Lol. Damn! Dumb people everywhere
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Chuphy: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2018
HardMirror:
this alone shows you lack ability to think. So god was the one that gave use a dating system? Lol. Damn! Dumb people everywhere
comments like this is the only problem I am having with nairaland.
u can still make ur comments politely
and u don't still understand that the question isn't about who started the use of date but who existed b4 the use if time and the research of who existed b4 those ppl.Just answer this simple question if u can.
HOW DID WATER,SAND,PLANTS,ANIMALS,ATMOSPHERIC LAYERS ,UNDER ROCKS EXIST.
it's just a question that could lead u to one of the world greatest headache. no need for insults.

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Chuphy: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy:

comments like this is the only problem I am having with nairaland.
u can still make ur comments politely
and u don't still understand that the question isn't about who started the use of date but who existed b4 the use if time and the research of who existed b4 those ppl.Just answer this simple question if u can.
HOW DID WATER,SAND,PLANTS,ANIMALS,ATMOSPHERIC LAYERS ,UNDER ROCKS EXIST.
it's just a question that could lead u to one of the world greatest headache. no need for insults.

Friend I am only trying to help u out on ur curiosity if u really want to .
in Mathematical science there's something called reference point and some choose to call it origin,but mathematicians have a problem with anything without reference point or termination point,hence they splited mathematical proofs to FINITE AND INFINITE, for the INFINITE they arrived at a point where they found it difficult to solve a problem without reference point and terminal point hence the introduction of ASSUMPTION AND COMPLEXES IN MATHEMATICS.

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Maxi3k:
hello, i want christian nairalanders to give me proof that there is some sort of a supernatural being, and please dont tell god works in mysterious ways.

God is inside of us, it is what is driving our body, having a human experience. We are all different versions of the same thing... God is not A man man up in the sky..
It is the consciousness In the universe..

Try and read the first tablet of creation In the "7 tablet of creation" it is well stated...
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what I want to ask you is dat, do you believe dat there is devil

There is no devil anywhere... Devil refer to the decisions or indecision we make..
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Should your likes be on this thread in the first place? What sense have you made? A very good Christian brother above has given a perfect response but frustrated atheists came as usual to vilify and deride our faith.

I ask again, why are you on a thread that specifically asks for input from Christians?

We are scrutinising their input. we haven't given any input of our own. in other words, we are replying answers given but you won't know the difference

And where's that "perfect reply"?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
u make me laugh,I know u know what am talking, as a Yoruba man dat you are.. the signs are everywhere for you to see...voodoo wrks perfectly well,and its tested nd comfirmed.....deny it all you want,but the issue still stands

Tested and confirmed where, when and how? Bullet proof vest has been confirmed, cars have been confirmed, fighter jets and commercial airplanes have been confirmed, drugs and guns have been confirmed, fractional distillation has been confirmed, oxygen mask have been confirmed. What part of Juju has been confirmed and for what purpose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
beer parlour gossip u say,but they are real...I know people like you will be very difficult to convince,even if d evidences are so glaring to your face

Where is the egg that explodes, where? Stop telling lies and making a FOOL of yourself? Where is the egg and why aren't we using it to conquer people?

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
off to work.will continue this conversation in the evening....please endeavor to b here, because I will b coming with hard proof

grin grin
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Chuphy: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy:

Friend I am only trying to help u out on ur curiosity if u really want to .
in Mathematical science there's something called reference point and some choose to call it origin,but mathematicians have a problem with anything without reference point or termination point,hence they splited mathematical proofs to FINITE AND INFINITE, for the INFINITE they arrived at a point where they found it difficult to solve a problem without reference point and terminal point hence the introduction of ASSUMPTION AND COMPLEXES IN MATHEMATICS.
@OP pls I would like to learn also that's y I am interested as scientist but should u need any assistant on the research of ORIGIN THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE UNIVERSE.
Please try and research a little about METAPHYSICAL OR METAPHYSICS U CAN POST THE COMPLETE MEANING OF THOSE WORDS. HERE LETS SEE WHP CAN EXPLAIN THEM IN SIMPLER FORM,sorry for using mathematics, the complexes and assumption used in mathematics today has a link to metaphysics also.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chuphy
why are you quoting yourself?

4 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by iamfaithfulfait: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well, one said He doesn’t believe in the existence of a God, while another strongly believes that God does exist.

Matthew 11:27 KJV
“All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.”

You can’t see God but he does exist. No man cometh unto the Son except the Father draw him. – John 6:44

Christ is not a force. He is a *person. Just as you cannot know someone by using a microscope or certain instruments to disect that person, so you cannot know God by assumption or by using the microscope of science and philosophy (trying to dissect, to know if…) Except the Father reveals Him to you.

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” – John 4:24

I will give you 4 Proofs that God does Exist, and not just exist alone, He Lives, and not just lives, He Reigns, and not just reigns, He Ruleth in the affairs of men.

4 PROOFS THAT GOD DOES EXIST

1. The Creation:
When I talk of the universe, I don’t just mean the earth alone as an entity but the earth and all that is in it- i.e. the land, seas, trees, animals (the beasts of the field, birds of the air, the creeping things, flying, crawling, walking, etc.), vegetation, and man. I won’t talk much of science, I’ll just go straight to the bible because the book of Genesis 1:1-26 clearly and completely displaces every theory / assumption of science as regards the argument or thoughts whether there is no God or whether the universe is as a result of one ‘big bang mistake’ out there in the space or a coincidence.
There is no such thing as stability and constancy without the existence of a God. Look at the moon and the stars, the sun, the planets and all the heavenly bodies, see their stability and constancy, hanging on nothing but are yet sustained. Look at night and day, there hasn’t been a day without a night – nothing must fail. What about heat and cold, rain and sunshine. These are not coincident. This is God.

Talking of how the universe came about, God didn’t just create the universe in one day like a magician – it didn’t just appear, but he set out specific day to create specific thing or things according to Genesis 1:1-26. This displays a God that is thoughtful and strategic. Secondly, He didn’t just set out a specific day to create specific thing or things, he created first thing first – This is God on point! If it were to be as science said it, then it wouldn’t have followed this order. Thirdly, God’s creation is complete. This displays a God of perfection. He missed out nothing in his creation neither did he created what he supposed not to. “And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day” Genesis 1:31
The earth and all that is therein is created by God and He is the God of science.
This (the creation) is not an Artificial Intelligence of science neither is it a coincident; this is God in Action.

He rested. After the creation, God rested.

“All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.” John 1:3

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist” Colossians 1:16

“Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.” – Isaiah 40:26

“And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:” Ephesians 3:9

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11

2. The Tower of Babel:
Have you ever thought about it? Who brought about the different languages we speak today? Sometimes I use to wonder how the different languages we speak came about. And then I wonder maybe people just coil out whatever their tongue could utter and give it a meaning, and so they learned it and it became their language. But is it so? No. God distributed it (languages).

“AND THE WHOLE EARTH WAS OF ONE LANGUAGE, AND OF ONE SPEECH. [2] And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. [3] And they said one to another, Go to (come), let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. [4] {*And they said, Go to (come), let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.*} [5] And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. [6] And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. [7] Go to (come), let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. [8] So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. [9] Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.” – Genesis 11:1-9

3. He Lived in this World:
Many do not believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and lived in this world but it is clearly stated in the bible in John 1: 14 “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us” Christ actually lived in this world in the days of the apostles. He came into the world by divine arrangement according to the will of God. He came into the world as man yet God. He was 100% God and 100% man, that is, He can feel pain, He can be tired, hungry (See John 4:1-cool, sad, etc. you could see him, feel him, touch him, etc. (See Mark 3:9; 5:24, 31; Luke 8:42, 45). Some of the people of those days saw him and believed that He is the Son of God, some others saw him as well but believed not. But He is. The reason He came into the world was for a prime purpose, to save and restore fallen men back to God by coming to die for all men that whosoever believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life. He came as a substitute and a propitiator for our sins to replace sin with righteousness and the judgment of death with life for all who believe. He fulfilled the purpose he came into the world to do – He died for our sins and was buried, and now he’s risen and is alive for evermore. Amen.

4. Today, We Still Talk About Him:
His story never dies. People that have ever claimed themselves to be somewhat while they are not, with time, their story just fade and disappear into thin air. That’s not the case with God because He is the true and eternal God.
Even the sect of the Pharisees and Sadducees in the days of the apostles tried so hard to quench the truth of Christ but could not prevail. This is because of the conviction the disciples had and which cannot be quenched, no matter their threatening, the truth cannot be covered but must surely unveil itself by the power of God. The more this sect tried to cover and shut up this truth, the more it prevailed.

“And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, [28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us. [29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. [34] Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space; [35] And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men. [36] For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought. [37] After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed. [38] And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: [39] But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.” – Acts 5:27-29, 34-39

This is a confirmation that Jesus lives and the truth can’t be subdued because those that believe in him are not alone but He is right in the midst of them, working with them.
“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [20] And they went forth, and preached everywhere, THE LORD WORKING WITH THEM, AND CONFIRMING THE WORD WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING. Amen.” – Mark 16:15, 20

God does exist and He is the Lord of All
Isaiah 45:22
“Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.”

Foot notes:
*A person is not just the person you see. A person is made up of spirit and soul. The person you see (the outward, the body), is what houses the two – Spirit and soul

* But that’s what exactly God want – to fill the earth. So you can see in this verse that this people are now acting in a complete reverse and opposite direction as regard the will of God. After God created man, He pronounced the five-fold blessing upon man: Be fruitful, and Multiply, and Replenish the earth, and Subdue it, and Have Dominion over the fowls of the air, the fishes in the sea and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the face of the earth… (See Genesis 1:26-28). God want man to Replenish the earth, that is to fill it (according to English dictionary, the second meaning of replenish). But No, they want to remain in one place and so they want to build them a tower that the top of it will get to heaven and can accommodate them in that place (spot). God saw their determination to carry out their project and God also saw their unity in the work because they speak one language. But because it’s not the will of God for them to remain their, God confounded their language and they could not understand each other any more, they now speak different languages. So when one say to the other in his own language, ‘get me one brick there.’ The other will respond in his own language, ‘you say what?’ And so the work wearied them and they left off the building project. Now they can replenish the earth

Know more about God #momentwithGod

https://momentwithGod.info
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Patokegod: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Psalm 14:1, Says There Is No God Because One Is A Fool.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Martinez19(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an Antitheist. I think belief in god(s) is harmful to the human race
cheesy

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
castro316:
One proof that God exist is your DNA. That structure that carries your Genes In the human cells. The way the DNA is is arranged shows that such cannot happen from random natural selection.

Another proof that God exist is our spirit. God made our spirit in his image and his likeness so when you observe things from the spiritual perspective you will understand that God exists

History has. Proved the existence of Spirits so there is a possibility that there is a spiritual world which behaves like ours. There must be a ruler of that world

Scientists are gradually close to proving that a God exist because there are some things that cannot be explained till now like how the human displays emotion such as love jealousy. And the casting of imaginations from our brain there must be something that makes all these possible
DNA can happen from natural selection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwabekeyi:
DNA can happen from natural selection.

Hey you don't know what you are saying just tell me you don't know what the structure of the DNA is. If you don't know what to say,its better you keep quiet nobody will query you unless you are looking for argument which I will not indulge you
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
castro316:

Hey you don't know what you are saying just tell me you don't know what the structure of the DNA is. If you don't know what to say,its better you keep quiet nobody will query you unless you are looking for argument which I will not indulge you
A new DNA strand can be synthesized in the lab from nucleotides just like it is been done in a living cell.

Mind you, a living cell doesn't synthesize DNA from the scratch, it uses the original DNA as a template during replication, that can also be done in the lab.

Overtime, a DNA strand can be formed from several try and error, thereby producing a final successive strand. Give oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon a suitable environment, overtime, they will form strands
Read up bro
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwabekeyi:
A new DNA strand can be synthesized in the lab from nucleotides just like it is been done in a living cell.

Mind you, a living cell doesn't synthesize DNA from the scratch, it uses the original DNA as a template during replication, that can also be done in the lab.

Overtime, a DNA strand can be formed from several try and error, thereby producing a final successive strand. Give oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon a suitable environment, overtime, they will form strands
Read up bro

Kaboom! You just shot yourself o the leg. The DNA has to be synthesized. If you know how complex the DNA is, you will know it CANNOT be manufactured by random combination of individual elements
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:

Kaboom! You just shot yourself o the leg. The DNA has to be synthesized. If you know how complex the DNA is, you will know it CANNOT be manufactured by random combination of individual elements
you don't know what synthesize means?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Warripikin08(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:
One proof that God exist is your DNA. That structure that carries your Genes In the human cells. The way the DNA is is arranged shows that such cannot happen from random natural selection.

Another proof that God exist is our spirit. God made our spirit in his image and his likeness so when you observe things from the spiritual perspective you will understand that God exists

History has. Proved the existence of Spirits so there is a possibility that there is a spiritual world which behaves like ours. There must be a ruler of that world

Scientists are gradually close to proving that a God exist because there are some things that cannot be explained till now like how the human displays emotion such as love jealousy. And the casting of imaginations from our brain there must be something that makes all these possible
Bro please can you specify the God you are talking about?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 4:45am On Aug 10, 2018
nwabekeyi:
you don't know what synthesize means?
Bros you just feel like arguing typical of your kind. I am sure you know you have deviated from the main issue. If you dot believe that God exists, you don't have to. Even you know that macro molecules such as nucleotides can't be synthesized from simple element as C, N, O, S, H, elements which are already present in the air spontaneously?
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Warripikin08:
Bro please can you specify the God you are talking about?

God Almighty. God of Christians, Muslims and judaism
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2018
All of you arguing whether God exists or not. Let me tell you FYI that He exists. Just know this. I am not saying since he exist you must follow me and worship him. I am satisfied with my belief and you can all feel free not to believe.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:

Bros you just feel like arguing typical of your kind. I am sure you know you have deviated from the main issue. If you dot believe that God exists, you don't have to. Even you know that macro molecules such as nucleotides can't be synthesized from simple element as C, N, O, S, H, elements which are already present in the air spontaneously?
even a living cell cannot make a DNA molecule from the scratch, you didn't get that.

Nucleotides can be synthesized in the lab
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:
All of you arguing whether God exists or not. Let me tell you FYI that He exists. Just know this. I am not saying since he exist you must follow me and worship him. I am satisfied with my belief and you can all feel free not to believe.

You believe God exists abi? Thought you knew and had proof.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Chuphy

why are you quoting yourself?

grin grin
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin
lolz
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
HardMirror:
lolz

He never came with the proof.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by castro316: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
nwabekeyi:
even a living cell cannot make a DNA molecule from the scratch, you didn't get that.

Nucleotides can be synthesized in the lab

Which means is was created by someone and ot by random combination of elements and molecules
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
dalaman:

He never came with the proof.
which proof. Even the almighty babalawos of nairaland has gone silent after the atheists here exposed him for the fraudster he is

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:
Why can't DNA be as result of natural selection? The galaxies, stars were as result of collapsing and colliding (accidents), and when we look at it it looks amazing. Did God also cause the chaotic phenomena in the universe?

You didn't brought up evidence leading to your God as there are various Gods, you only appeal to ignorance, the god-did-it and god-of-the-gaps syndrome.

There's no evidence of spirits.

Which history? Lord of the rings? grin

Science is not a field of proving God/s or supernaturals, there's no evidence of God in Science. Once Science observe, discover, experiments something, it's part of our natural phenomena. The way some people try to use Science to prove God is the same way it's used to disprove God, infact it disprove God more than proven God.

You're only arguing from ignorance (argumentum ad ignoratiam).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? / Shiloh 2020 : Turnaround Encounters Dec 8-13th

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.