Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God (3444 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
HardMirror:
which proof. Even the almighty babalawos of nairaland has gone silent after the atheists here exposed him for the fraudster he is

grin
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by tintingz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
u make me laugh,I know u know what am talking, as a Yoruba man dat you are.. the signs are everywhere for you to see...voodoo wrks perfectly well,and its tested nd comfirmed.....deny it all you want,but the issue still stands
If voodoo actually works how come Africa was colonize with just guns and brains?

Or how come no Africa country is among the G7?

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by jokerr(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
the truth is that there is no god its all a mythical, magical fantasy story in our heads which is preventing us from thinking straight and succeeding

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
castro316:

Which means is was created by someone and ot by random combination of elements and molecules
we cannot conclude on this just by faith, there has to be a proof.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
tintingz:
If voodoo actually works how come Africa was colonize with just guns and brains?

Or how come no Africa country is among the G7?
lol! Jazz my foot. Voodoo is as good as magic. People think magic is real, so do people think voodoo is real. They are all tricks

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by tintingz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! Jazz my foot. Voodoo is as good as magic. People think magic is real, so do people think voodoo is real. They are all tricks
The way superstitous people talk about voodoo, you will think it's kind of useful to the society or make the society develop.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by sonmvayina(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied... Not a man up in the sky, not a Jewish man...

That is why it was forbidden to make the image of anything in heaven on earth or under the waters below the earth for worship..
Worshipping a God in the image of a man is tantamount to idolatry.. A man is found on earth..

All those calling jesus God are all guilty of idolatry... And God forbids it..

The reason why God is punishing us with bad and wicked leaders who don't care about us..
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Until we give that fake guy back to the Romans, Nigeria will never know peace, prosperity, happiness, joy... It will continue to elude us...

The Europeans know that the Bible is useless to us that was why they gave it to us.. So that we will forgive them for all the atrocities they committed against our ancestors... And also make it easier to steal our resources.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
tintingz:
The way superstitous people talk about voodoo, you will think it's kind of useful to the society or make the society develop.

I tire. Ask them for evidence and they'll start blabbing.

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by tintingz(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2018
dalaman:

I tire. Ask them for evidence and they'll start blabbing.
Lol, they will start telling irrelevant stories and direct you to some remote area.

I've challenged my friends that believe in voodoo to bring forward anyone for testing, till date they can't present single person, infact the confidence I've have on my position they started claiming I also have juju. grin

I've come to conclusion that "fear" makes people easily believe in things, gullible.

1 Like

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by orisa37: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2018
God will prove Himself to you in His Own Time.
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by dalaman: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, they will start telling irrelevant stories and direct you to some remote area.

I've challenged my friends that believe in voodoo to bring forward anyone for testing, till date they can't present single person, infact the confidence I've have on my position they started claiming I also have juju. grin

I've come to conclusion that "fear" makes people easily believe in things, gullible.

Things that are real don't dwell on mysticism.
An automobile car engine is real, a Jet engine is also real, an assult rifle is real, surgical methods are real, bullet proof vest are real, MRAP vehicles that withstand mines are real, drugs and vaccines that treat diseases sre real. Anybody can see these things and learn about them because they are real and they work. Juju and vodoo aren't real that's why they rely on silly tales of mysticism. Evidence points to the truth and not the other way round. Let nobody be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Warripikin08(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2018
castro316:

God Almighty. God of Christians, Muslims and judaism
wooow, tell me something
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2018
go to ur room and just ask GOD please reveal yourself, he will show himself
Re: I Want Christians To Give Me Proof That There Is A God by HardMirror(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2018
otuekong1:
go to ur room and just ask GOD please reveal yourself, he will show himself
wow! It worked! So it is this simple. I used the opportunity to ask god for the cure of hepatitis, cancer, ebola, lassa fever and the rest... oopsss It said It does not know.
Oh yes! God is a IT not a Him. It looked like an elephant and a tortoise cross-breed.

Thanks for sharing how to find God. So easy!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses in Here? / Does This Work / Before You Skelebosh, Before You Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.