Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) (33967 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by zoba88: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2018
As shared by Chibuzor ...

'Hon Boma Dokubo - Goodhead, younger sister to Asari Dokubo Representative  Asalga/Akulga Fed constituency of River State Nigeria.
Pictures of police confrontation and arrest during her one man protest in 2005 against govt actions in her community including harassment of her brother Asari Dokubo.

Fast forward to NASS scene yesterday.
When we tell them give woman power they will say we are ordinary reproduction factory and a cooking instruments'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/throwback-photos-of-hon-boma-goodhead.html

3 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by zoba88: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2018

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by dukie25: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2018
She's an asset to the Niger Delta. She's a born fighter, it's in her blood.
I salute you madam, your brother Asari Dokubo is my role model.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by directorXixXICK(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2018
This woman is the reason for the word protest.... Make she con help us protest for our school may dey reduce our school fees oooo....

47 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by izzou(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2018
grin

This woman has about 13 years experience in fighting for herself, her family and her pocket

Rubbish politicians grin

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by dukie25: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
izzou:
grin

This woman has about 13 years experience in fighting for herself, her family and her pocket

Rubbish politicians grin
[/s]

At least she's not blowing up markets and other crowded places just to win 72 virgins in heaven.

She fought for democracy.

486 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Dannieln1: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
That policeman though...

If you see what I see may you stay rich forever
If you know you know

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Pictures of police confrontation and arrest during her one man protest in 2005 against govt actions in her community including harassment of her brother Asari Dokubo.
Heady woman.
It's in the blood!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by RealNaijaQuin: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
This is very amazing
People like these need to be in a country
Women need to be given power wink
But if she's Dokubo's sibling, then they have an amazing lineage
I love active women

Meanwhile there's a job vacancy at the World Health Organization
Needed qualification not much,please apply now!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by tesppidd: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Sister to Asari Dokubo?

Tells the entire story.

Shoot! Shoot!! Shoot!!!

In front of TV cameras,

Could she say that to DSS or SARS on the highway or on a bush path?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by olajebu(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Proud of her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
But why is this Mopol so concern about her ass...
Is it her ass that is protesting

What's going on

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by omowolewa: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Okay! She is an activist.

That day was a perfect opportunity to renew old and age long issues with the police while still tackling the issues at hand.

(Policemen and Nyash sha)

OP, don't worry, because of this singular act, I will start empowering women.

I will start by resigning as the husband of my house, carry the position give my wife.

6 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:
grin

Rubbish politicians grin
You've said it all.
This is the bitter truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by rusher14: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
Under PDP/Obasanjo policemen were touching her yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2018
E don tey she don dey dare Nigerian security forces.. I'm sure she started from when dey used to raid her brother's house and village to look for him

3 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by izzou(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

At least she's not blowing up markets and other crowded places just to win 72 virgins in heaven.

So that makes her a saint, and someone who has the people at heart baa?

If you think the demonstration at the NASS was because of you and I, then you cannot be redeemed

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
See how that foolish policeman is staring at her yansh.

6 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by bellooyin(f): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Correct
Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by maxtop(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This woman is the reason for the word protest.... Make she con help us protest for our school may dey reduce our school fees oooo....

What is this one saying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by IPassYahoo(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Na agidi dem get

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Wow! She has been a fighter of lawlessness.

God help and protect her... AMEN!!

But, see as Police bundle am inside gwongworo like sey she be firewood angry

14 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
a dogged fighter. another Star of the Niger Delta

8 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by tolexy007(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

guy u wicked oo,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

So that makes her a saint, and someone who has the people at heart baa?

If you think the demonstration at the NASS was because of you and I, then you cannot be redeemed

See painment
How is saint Buhari fairing?

I mean the one that goes to UK for you and I.

The one whose son almost died on power bike for you and I.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by Obierika(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Her skin complexion is now lighter

10 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) by dukie25: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2018
izzou:

So that makes her a saint, and someone who had the people at heart baa?

It was to protect democracy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.