Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu (2864 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Abia Roads: Hon. Chimaobi Ebisike Shares In The Plights Of Road Users, Promises / APC Says Lagos Has Become Better Under Sanwo-olu, PDP Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2018
Abia may not be the best state in Nigeria but certainly not the worst, the state of the roads are much better under Gov. Ikpeazu with massive construction of drainage channels and roads.

More needs to be done but alot has changed esp in Aba.

Abia state government should do more to publicize it road projects in Aba

Circulation of old pictures of roads in Aba and Abia to tarnish the image of the state should stop

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2018
LOL..Abia state is dead and no two ways about it. Let me look for your brother to do justice to this thread with correct and recent pictures of dead Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2018
bestviewer:
LOL..Abia state is dead and no two ways about it. Let me look for your brother to do justice to this thread with correct and recent pictures of dead Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Anambra is the only state cursed with bad things

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2018
Why are you crying we all know that ABIA STATE is dead. You have a state bro. cheesy

Chef2000:

Abia is the only state cursed with bad things
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Watch this to confirm that Abia is dead. Abia has not had a governor since 1999. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
bestviewer:

grin grin

Those online pictures you saw are old and misleading. Abia esp Aba roads are much better

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2018
They are still very recent if you doubt me show us Port Harcourt road up to Ariaria. cheesy

divinelove:

grin grin

Those online pictures you saw are old and misleading. Abia esp Aba roads are much better

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2018
bestviewer:

Anambra is also known as the death trap of SE. cheesy

You don't need to disturb yourself because of that the whole world already knows

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Chef2000:

You don't need to disturb yourself because of that the whole world already knows

Have you watched this? Abia is dead.lol

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Any person from Abia state is state-less because Abia state is dead. cool

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra state was cursed by alusi okija anambra is dead. cool
maybe that's why we have been all this while chia chukwu nyelu anti aka
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Abia state is dead. Stop crying bro cheesy

Chef2000:

maybe that's why we have been all this while chia chukwu nyelu anti aka

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Abia esp Aba is certainly not among the best states in Nigeria (you will sure count over 20 states better than Abia) but can't be the worst. May be 6yrs ago it was the worst but not anymore.

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2018
After watching this video i can conclude that Abia is a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:
After watching this video i can conclude that Abia is a failed state.

It's an old video done over 6 yrs ago, things are much better
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2018
divinelove:

It's an old video done over 6 yrs ago, things are much better

I don't think so because i was in aba in April. It's a terribly dilapidated dirty place.

1 Like

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

I don't think so because i was in aba in April. It's a terribly dilapidated dirty place.
The only place that needs serious attention of the federal govt and the entire world is my anambra state, we are living in darkness here you can as well call it a hell on earth.
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Chef2000:

Anambra is the only state cursed with bad things
Clearly u not from anambra state but inferiority is disturbing u...

Let me clearly tell u what an anambra person will do...He/she will post on any social media available and newspaper the nature of the bad infrastructure be it road or any and explained what lead to it and at same calls govt attention or stakeholders attention to the menace.......

If am lying check necessary news on that both about mgbemena road and erosion saga.....they have nothing to hide but will show it in a constructive way to attract attention...
U will see it on fb, twitter any places both newspaper...

So my dear I will be happy if u make ur topic constructive to attract condemnation and also immediate govt response...but if u continue this way nairaland will contiue to subdue u by deleting ur posts.

Good morning.
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

U would expect that of a town occupied by 95% illiterate traders that's why it's the capital of Igbos.

All I am saying is that the Aba of today is better than the Aba of 6 yrs ago as shown by some online pictures.

6 yrs ago Aba could pass for the dirtiest place on Earth cry and suits the pictures n videos better.

Massive construction of drainage channels have helped alot bc flood is the major problem

1 Like

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2018
divinelove:

U would expect that of a town occupied by 95% illiterate traders that's why it's the capital of Igbos.

All I am saying is that the Aba of today is better than the Aba of 6 yrs ago as shown by some online pictures.

6 yrs ago Aba could pass for the dirtiest place on Earth cry and suits the pictures n videos better.

Massive construction of drainage channels have helped alot bc flood is the major problem

Listen i didn't see much pl progress when i visited but presently Abia state about the worst state in the southern Nigeria. It is shameful.
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by centoke30(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

where in Aba precisely did you go to because all those roads shown in that video has been duly reconstructed
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by onuebonyi: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Abia state is a disgrace to igbos
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by centoke30(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
bestviewer:
all those roads in that video has been duly reconstructed and there are more that are not there that has been reconstructed too
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

My dear even Imo is not much better.....i was there last july......despite Imo needs change leadership or else okorocha and his son in law will completely mortgage the future of imolites.......

Please we need leadership change....Rochas is not interested in Imo welfare but his interests to cover his loots.
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Clearly u not from anambra state but inferiority is disturbing u...

Let me clearly tell u what an anambra person will do...He/she will post on any social media available and newspaper the nature of the bad infrastructure be it road or any and explained what lead to it and at same calls govt attention or stakeholders attention to the menace.......

If am lying check necessary news on that both about mgbemena road and erosion saga.....they have nothing to hide but will show it in a constructive way to attract attention...
U will see it on fb, twitter any places both newspaper...

So my dear I will be happy if u make ur topic constructive to attract condemnation and also immediate govt response...but if u continue this way nairaland will contiue to subdue u by deleting ur posts.

Good morning.

That's none of my business, Anambra is dead

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
centoke30:
where in Aba precisely did you go to because all those roads shown in that video has been duly reconstructed

Ohanku, obohia, port harcourt rd, ogbohill. These places are like war torn areas. Abia state has not improved since i knew the state.
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by divinelove(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2018
lmo1stson:

Listen i didn't see much pl progress when i visited but presently Abia state about the worst state in the southern Nigeria. It is shameful.

I DNT know how often u visit but if u were in Aba around 2014 u will know that the difference is clear.

I am here with an unbiased account
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

My dear even Imo is not much better.....i was there last july......despite Imo needs change leadership or else okorocha and his son in law will completely mortgage the future of imolites.......

Please we need leadership change....Rochas is not interested in Imo welfare but his interests to cover his loots.

There's no basis for comparison. In the case of abia state they don't even have roads, everywhere is just dirty
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by lmo1stson: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2018
divinelove:

I DNT know how often u visit but if u were in Aba around 2014 u will know that the difference is clear.

I am here with an unbiased account

The truth is that Abia state is the worst in the SE. U guys from abia should stop voting people like TA orji n co
Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by bestviewer: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
I spit on Abia State cheesy

Re: Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu by Chef2000: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2018
onuebonyi:
Abia state is a disgrace to igbos
Anambra is the only SE state lagging behind in terms of everything,, chino no hiding place for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Buhari Wrote In Shagari's Condolence Register / They brought three Jubril - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.