Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio (771 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio by Butterflyleo: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
"..Bola Tinubu is desperate to destroy PDP and he is succeding through Adam Oshiomole.

First, he shipped expired and dangerous drugs to us, and today he raided our strong hold, Akwa Ibom and took one of our finest ...., Now let me tell you, Oshiomole is one of the most deft and dangerous politicians you can't toy with.

We never believed a day like this will come in any States of the South South. I can tell you we didn't see it coming.

It's today we realised the enormity of disaster that struck us since Buhari, Tinubu and others merged forces to form APC.

The loss of Senator Akpabio to APC is complete disaster. PDP need people like me, and not Secondus to stop Oshiomole from adding salt to our injury".....

Chief Olabode George, former Deputy National Chairman (South) of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP),
Re: Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio by Butterflyleo: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
The end is near for PDP grin cheesy

The Akpabio effect still shaking tables and breaking legs
Re: Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
t
Re: Breaking News! Chief Olabode George Speaks On Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Akpabio by Twistsss: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Source?

(1) (Reply)

FG Completes Ilorin – Jebba High Way / Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Member In Rivers,break His Head(photos) / Saraki: “we Now Know Political Backers Of Miyetti Allah--pdp Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.