Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos (21659 Views)

How I Lost My Job Through Gambling & Becoming An Irresponsible Father / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by itu404(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Let them continue to crucify Buhari; he is just about the only man who the international community respects. was invited to White house and recently to ICC. This man wants to repair your image instead you come here only to rain abuse on him for not letting the free reign of looters like the time of what they [international community] describes as ineffectual buffoon. The honest and the hardworking will suffer this continually unless you say no to wailers and lmc.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by 4koff: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
I get that here also/
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Avedonn: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seriously I can only blame the activities of igbos outside the country. They have succeed in tarnishing the image of this country with their quick money syndrome to the extent you'll be ashamed identifying yourself as a Nigerian abroad.

80% of Nigerians abroad have nothing reasonable doing if not selling drugs, prostitution and scamming people. And the sad thing is they are mostly of Igbo decedents and yet they'd be disturbing other Nigerians with Biafra nonsense.

You'll hardly see a Hausa man or any northerners committing such crime or toiling the name of this country abroad. Excerpt in Nigeria where they engage themselves in terrorism. in fact, northerners hardly travel out excerpt during hajj period they prefer staying at home no matter how rich they are.

Most of the northerners abroad engage in legitimate business or working for private sectors because most of travel out for the purpose of studies not huzzling as my Igbo brothers prefer calling it.

Most countries have now had enough of shady and criminal activities of easterners to the extent the check names and region before granting visa permission. Most of the northerners I know that applied for US and European Visa get it without much stress because those countries knows they aren't going there for criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
At least you get orders on fiverr regardless of your location, people that don't nko? Like yours truly cry
Fiverr.com/sarahekwueme

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not.

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
but you joined this month na, and you already have one review
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by haryomikun(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
All I see is a dumb guy jumping into conclusions

Its against Fiverr TOS to reveal messages between clients and sellers and you're posting on nairaland knowing this is a highly visited forum

Very soon, Fiverr will disable your account and you'll cry racism again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by BigSarah(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
maklelemakukula:
but you joined this month na, and you already have one review

A good Samaritan here on NL gave me a free review
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by cyprex: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
sykeng:
we are Nigerians till death, if the world don't like us, let them go to hell, in every thing we do they taught us. we have the good, the bad and the ugly. but Bubu shattered/ shattering our image with his incompetency more than any past leader who has graced that position

Are you a yahoo boy?
We must change our ways.
Trust is earned by our actions

2 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op you are too aggressive and naive. Stop trying to be a smartass. Stop jumping into conclusions cos one day you might break your legs
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op is like a guy being rejected by a hot babe who he has put in soo much resources to woo. Babe says she ain't available then he snaps angrily, thinking she is being proud.

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

A good Samaritan here on NL gave me a free review
nice of em....but you'll soon start getting gigs, just be patient

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by BigSarah(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
maklelemakukula:
nice of em....but you'll soon start getting gigs, just be patient

Hopeful smiley

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by TheUbermensch: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't know why people are making a big deal out of this.

An Indian man, an Asian, doesn't want to give you, an African, a job. So?

We have people here on nairaland from the South West that would never give a job to an Easterner and vice versa. Folks from the South who would never want to deal with people from the North.

My point?
Tribalism is a bigger issue than racism. I even think it makes more sense for someone to discriminate against me because of my skin colour rather than the fact that I'm not from his village, state or geopolitical zone.

5 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Legacy of the yahoo boys. That is the true yahoo economy right there.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
But the Indian guy never said anything about you being a Nigerian. Op is jumping into conclusions.
His body odour abi na body language gave him away embarassed
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Akabuking: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
But the Indian guy never said anything about you being a Nigerian. Op is jumping into conclusions.
Are you thinking with your pussy? better still open it to let some fresh air in.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nike6: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
abi oo

Op not a graphics designer
Indian guy wants a graphics designer.
Indian guy has got work to do..no time to waste

3 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Your own better set. My client openly told me he don't want jobs done from Nigeria.

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Again, because of yahoo-yahoo fraudsters, most genuine Nigerians will always find it difficult to do international on-line genuine
business embarassed
Most people are afraid of Nigerians and their buisness online.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by stagger: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
OP,
You are the one wasting your time working for Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

They are subjected to the same secondary inspections as Nigerians at airports. So why are you killing yourself? Besides all those talking racism, is what is happening in Nigeria in terms of indigene and non-indigene stuff not worse than racism?

3 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by ocheejemb: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
As in CALM YO TITTIES DOWN, you can't provide the service he wants, so he said BYE. You are now being aggressive and confirming any negative preconceptions you have imagined the poor guy has.

4 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by stagger: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Avedonn:
Seriously I can only blame the activities of igbos outside the country. [/b]They have succeed in tarnishing the image of this country with their quick money syndrome to the extent you'll be ashamed identifying yourself as a Nigerian abroad.

80% of Nigerians abroad have nothing reasonable doing if not selling drugs, prostitution and scamming people. And the sad thing is they are mostly of Igbo decedents and yet they'd be disturbing other Nigerians with Biafra nonsense.

Y[b]ou'll hardly see a Hausa man or any northerners committing such crime or toiling the name of this country abroad. Excerpt in Nigeria where they engage themselves in terrorism. in fact, northerners hardly travel out excerpt during hajj period they prefer staying at home no matter how rich they are.

Most of the northerners abroad engage in legitimate business or working for private sectors because most of travel out for the purpose of studies not huzzling as my Igbo brothers prefer calling it.

Most countries have now had enough of shady and criminal activities of easterners to the extent the check names and region before granting visa permission. Most of the northerners I know that applied for US and European Visa get it without much stress because those countries knows they aren't going there for criminal activities.

Is this idiot not worse than any of the so-called racists you will meet abroad or online?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
RULE ONE; Don't work for Indians and co. They pay shiit. Well, not all.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by musajohn122: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
I experience same
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
sykeng:
we are Nigerians till death, if the world don't like us, let them go to hell, in every thing we do they taught us. we have the good, the bad and the ugly. but Bubu shattered/ shattering our image with his incompetency more than any past leader who has graced that position

Foolish Pride!

Your Nigeria is too poor, too unscientific, too untechnological, too unproductive, too corrupt, too many wretched souls.

Too shit holy. Nobody cares! You are in no position to be telling anyone to go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Avedonn:
Seriously I can only blame the activities of igbos outside the country. They have succeed in tarnishing the image of this country with their quick money syndrome to the extent you'll be ashamed identifying yourself as a Nigerian abroad.

You'll hardly see a Hausa man or any northerners committing such crime or toiling the name of this country abroad. Excerpt in Nigeria where they engage themselves in terrorism. in fact, northerners hardly travel out excerpt during hajj period they prefer staying at home no matter how rich they are.

100000% CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Jasen1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op you shouldn't have judged him so quick haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by sykeng(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=NdiaraIGBO post=70125859]

Foolish Pride!

Your Nigeria is too poor, too unscientific, too untechnological, too unproductive, too corrupt, too many wretched souls.

Too shit holy. Nobody cares! You are in no position to be telling anyone to go to hell.[/quote

where are you from please? until you identify yourself I have no case with you
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Arkayn: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

Stop Laughing like a bloody fool. This is not funny!!! angry
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are pushing it, Obviously suffering from inferiority complex playing the racist card as usual. Please we should stop this foolery, it's getting too much. Anything you do to a black man now is racism and though you may think you are fighting for a good cause but at the end you are making the international black community to be perceived as clowns. Client reject and accept offers for whatever reasons everywhere every time, That's what client do, That's why they are called "Client", The ball is in their court. This same graphic design you claim you were shown racisms my bro is designing for the same indians and white people in the same Fiver.

On a similar scenario, A construction firm Where i intern build up rate for a university project, did all the calculations and designs and even incur some expenses for the tendering process but was still rejected. Now the Chief partner was Yoruba, and he knows the VC of the school personally who was Yoruba too from same state, same secondary school even, that's how far back they go. But despite that he wasn't awarded the contract, Now imagine if that same VC was Igbo or Hausa or any other tribe?Because of how frustrated and disappointed he is the manager would have definitely stereotyped the situation, And thank God the VC wasn't my tribe or the anger would have been channel on me. Just take life as it is and stop reading meanings to everything, Like you said you have done job for foreigners and possibly Indians then why then do you have the effrontery to interpret this as racism? You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Yelutide: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
You said my mind, the indian dude never said anything nor even insult the OP because of his country. OP you jumped into conclusion, you drew the battle line.
You need to learn how to engage in an intelligent conversation. Despite your attitude towards the indian guy, he never insulted you or your country. Na guilty conscience dey worry you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? / Bank A Or Bank B ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.