Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos (21658 Views)

How I Lost My Job Through Gambling & Becoming An Irresponsible Father / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Greatzeus(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
At least you get orders on fiverr regardless of your location, people that don't nko? Like yours truly cry
Fiverr.com/sarahekwueme

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not.

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
It's Apc/ PMB's fault that you didn't get orders on Fiverr No,it's your parents fault,they copulated without taking due course to how and what to use to raise the child. Assuming they were duly prepared materially and financially before shagging themselves,you wouldn't been selling wigs up and down as an undergraduate,instead of focusing on your studies. Slowpoke tongue
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by sykeng(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
cyprex:

Are you a yahoo boy?
We must change our ways.
Trust is earned by our actions

I don't do fraud, I am a legit hustler. The way people talk bad about us it seems nothing good can come out from the land. all countries have their good n bad. I was born a Naija and I will die a Naija.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Youngadvocate(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
wman:
OP is an idiot. Fiverr can ban your account for this conversation. The Indian guy never said anything wrong.
I've worked with at least 5 Indian clients and they were good to me despite the fact that people run away from them.

Nairaland mods should verify topics before moving them to the front page.

You make bold to call me an idiot? Because I shared an experience?

Well, I wouldn't spend my precious in trying to school you. Perhaps, you should take a tour on Fiverr threads on Quora.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by kachiz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
OP what if he didn't want to work you?
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Youngadvocate:
More

Lalasticlala, CrazyMan, 1forall, Nigerians need to see this.

Modified:

Those saying "OP, you are a learner" and "you jumped into conclusion", should check my background. I. Have been a Freelancer for 3 years now.

I have dealt with lots of other clients. Even, at the moment, I am working on a long time project for an Indian client, though, on UPWORK.

This is just a clear racism experience, and I deemed it fit to share it; both to enlighten us and awaken a sense of caution amongst freelancers that may encounter such client.

It ain't racism.

Meanwhile Bangladesh is a stand-alone country, It's not a place in India.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by BigSarah(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
joey150:

Your gig descriptions are so not good.

You need to redo the whole thing.

Mind giving me a hint sad
And possibly what to change ?
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not.

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
[who will patronise you with this hatred of yours]
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by CharlesJok3r: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
You call this RACISM!? then the level of your insecurity is out of this world. Kindly check a dictionary for the meaning of the word RASICM.

2 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by joey150(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Mind giving me a hint sad
And possibly what to change ?

Ermmm okay..
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by BigSarah(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
joey150:

Ermmm okay..

Email me franklinanderson205@gmail.com

Haba bro, you pointed something out here why not give me the correction here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by joey150(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Haba bro, you pointed something out here why not give me the correction here undecided

Sorry then.

I offered to help, but I'll pass now.
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by bedfordng(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Youngadvocate:
This is the first time I would ever see this.

I just got a message on Fiverr this morning from a potential client from Bangladesh, India.

I replied and he told me he needed a Graphics Designer. Unfortunately, I'm not one. I'm just a Copywriter and Digital Marketer.

But, I offered to help him get a professional that can give him a "topnotch design." He gladly and instantly accepted.

However, there was a sharp twist of discussion when he asked me "where are you from?" and I told him I'm from Nigeria, which my Fiverr profile clearly shows. (Perhaps, he didn't see it).

As soon as I told him, he said he was busy to chat with me and bade me good bye.

But I wouldn't let him. And we had some exchange of words which I want to share with you guys.

Forget Racism...... talk my bro

I'm a Nigerian, but the most untrustful set of people I've worked with online are my fellow Nigerians.

If I was in the guy's shoe, I would do same..
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Philtrust: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Are you tired of FIVERR? then try Upwork
I can approve ur UPWORK account within 10mins for almost FREE
Upwork Approved Foreign Account available
One Year Nord Premium VPN for the luckiest person.
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by Philtrust: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Are you tired of FIVERR? then try Upwork
I can approve ur UPWORK account within 10mins for almost FREE
Upwork Approved Foreign Account available
One Year Nord Premium VPN for the luckiest person.
Whatsapp 07068612611

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? / Bank A Or Bank B ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.