Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau (10551 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by ridwanomooba: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2018
Tinubu's Claim of Impeachment Attempt on Buhari, a Fabrication, says Senator

The Senator representing Bauchi Central and chairman, Senate Committee on Navy, Isah Hamma Misau, has debunked the claim made in Uyo yesterday by former Governor of Lagos State, Ahmed Bola Tinubu that the National Assembly was planning to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari.

Misau, in a statement, urged Nigerians to disregard such empty talk by the All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, describing it as "a mere partisan rethoric aimed at catching the attention of the crowd" at the rally planned for the declaration of Senator Godswill Akpabio into the party.

"I am surprised that a politician of Tinubu's caliber will be playing politics with a serious issue like the impeachment of the President of the country just because he wanted to catch the attention of a crowd. Politicians at his level should not be engaging in unnecessary saber-rattling and empty speculation.

"We, members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Senate, have no plan to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari. There is no need for that process and we are not contemplating it. Our focus right now is to defend democracy and its institutions, fight for enthronement of rule of law, independence of the legislature and the judiciary and ensuring good governance.

"If Tinubu has any concrete, reliable and verifiable evidence to the contrary, he should come forward and prove it. A man like him should not be getting carried away by the crowd and making claims that have no basis.

"We therefore urge all Nigerians and members of the international community to ignore that claim. There is no basis for anybody to make such claim. It is a mere fabrication and a stunt pulled to please the partisan crowd to which it was uttered", Misau stated.

Signed

Senator Isah Hamma Misau
Chairman, Senate Committee on Navy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by SolutionMee: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Who takes the old mufo serious any longer

The man that can't impeach the dirt in his rusted brown teeth is talking about a whole country

Ordinary ugliness, he can't impeach from his face

His ugliness alone, coupled with that of Oshiomole is capable of drawing us backward as a nation and degenerating our political and socioeconomic value

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by fukushaki(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Mynfool4 should stop deleting my comments if he,doesn't want ogun re araye vaye to bomb him. Foolish Mo..... grin

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by tstx(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
yawn
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by cosmatika(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC is a makeshift house built on a faulty foundation. It's time to go back to the original house which was under renovation. PDP is ready for inhabiting now cool

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by iammo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
wink , No wonder. Saraki called a NASS leadership meeting for 12 o clock, DSS rushed to block the national assembly as early as 7 am with over 40 armed masked DSS personnel. Miraculously non of the over 100 mobile police ,Civil defense and Nass security was sighted that day (may be someone informed them to stand down). And according to the DSS establishment act; cap 3 section 2 a; DSS boss can only be authorized and only answerable to the president. If the acting president forms ignorance of the raid and tinubu claims to know of an impeachment plan, APC also claimed they notify DSS for fear of possible breakdown of law and order. My question is Which of the president authorized the invasion,? Is it the one in London or the acting one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Yinxies(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by tstx(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
SolutionMee:
Who takes the old mufo serious any longer

The man that can't impeach the dirt in his rusted brown teeth is talking about a whole country

Ordinary ugliness, he can't impeach from his face

His ugliness alone, coupled with that of Oshiomole is capable of drawing us backward as a nation and degenerating our political and socioeconomic value

You must be very HANDSOME..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Bossontop(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided
Its from the stables of Apshit so im not surprised.......abeg who get toothpick, this meat don tey for my teeth

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by BigSarah(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
A sane Nigerian knows that, watch as zombies will call you an IPOB senator grin

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by faithfull18(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okay, so this is what we will keep reading about.

You are missing out if you are yet to see my signature..
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Assassin101: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
whether impeached or not

Daura is calling him to come home

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by EmekaMD(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
We all know..

only trying to appear faithful to the master.

Yesterday he was accused of being silent, today he decides to speak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by BafanaBafana: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
So the drama PDP staged about National assembly coup is not a fabrication abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Omeokachie: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Of cause we know.

Lies have stained his teeth turning them all brown.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Racoon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
"...Our focus right now is to defend democracy and its institutions, fight for enthronement of rule of law, independence of the legislature and the judiciary and ensuring good governance."
This should be the mindset of every reasonable & patrotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by imran147(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
And so......Abeg make I go eat my lunch jor...can’t come and argue on baseless worthless politicians all of them!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
sir don't worry , majority of Nigeria want the dullard to be impeached, I had a dream of plane clash last light when I went closer to know the airliner , I saw Nigeria Air force 1 written of the debris..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tinubu iss now going crazy.......

His plan to impeach saraki in connivance with osibanjo, abba kyari, oshiomole, and akpabio....failed......

He is now looking for whom to blame for his failures....

Stupid old man....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by mynaijadj(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tinubu.... The little finger of Naija's own Games of Thrones. Scheming, plotting, lying, selling out.. just to stay "alive" (unprosecuted).
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by DeeGeeNee: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by chukstino: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by pat077: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
He made that comment make he no be like say hin self no talk for the matter
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Centcanada: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
I just hate Tunubu and Oshomole.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by bencr7: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Every time PDP and APC wat type of nonsense is diz..
Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by Abfinest007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
lai has infected this one with d bad lying spirit d devil is now an apprentice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau by MakeNigeriaGrea: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
A sane Nigerian knows that, watch as zombies will call you an IPOB senator grin

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
I like this your post. Voting Buhari out is a collective duty for us sane ones.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.