Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (61308 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by eddyline(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

..but small pikin no dey do WhatsApp and chat na.
oboy, you sure so? me wei be small pikin, I de Nairaland.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by eddyline(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

..but small pikin no dey do WhatsApp and chat na.
oboy, you sure so? me wei be small pikin, I de Nairaland.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by iChooseLove(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
You get balls @OP! Abeg, can we see how the rest of the chat went? I for like see the end of this matter.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Eliyah4good: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
He called that 'boy' like Thanos��
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by anitank(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
I’ll never understand the reason people call their fathers “sir”.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by ErogheroLove: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
chigoziri2403:
obey the last order
which order are you talking about
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by ErogheroLove: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Like Father Like Son
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
rozayx5:
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

That moment our parents enjoyed afro

And now Ask us to barb bald skin

The father did not ask the son to scrap hair off.
He asked the son to have a hair cut.

Hair cut means shaping your hair.
It can be plenty (afro)
It can be lower.
It just means that it is decently shaped.
-
Scraped head is for men who do not have the time to groom their hair.
Eg, prisoners, criminals. ...They are always in a hurry, they live in dark rooms, they don't have mirrors to look at themselves before leaving whatever place they sleep and entering the main road. They cannot take care of themselves.
Re: Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) by Rachelose(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
lol....u cant try this with my dad grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.