Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. (9836 Views)

EFCC Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of Key Tinubu Ally / NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Vote Buying: We’ll Seal Govt Accounts Early January – NFIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by TheTrueSeeker: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
The Benue State government says the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has unfrozen its bank accounts.

The Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom, Mr Terver Akase, confirmed this to Channels Television in an interview on Thursday.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/08/09/breaking-efcc-unfreezes-benue-govts-accounts/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by AllTheWayUp: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why was it freezed in the first place
Buhari is mad
EFCC is useless
APC is confused

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by AskProf: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
How did we get here?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Alex80s(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
We are in Military regime in disguise. Magu should also be sacked if Osinbanjo is really in charge which i doubt...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Bella55555(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
pls clear my doubts i heard the INEC chairman is related to your president just curious

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Racoon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
So what have the EFCC achieved by freezing & unfreezing the accounts of a state within 24hours with no explaination angry angry
What is really going on Lawlessness & impunity allowed to reign? Osinbajo should also relieve Magu of his job.
Democracy must thrive while death to tyranny.Shame on APC & its attack lapdogs agencies of government they're using as instruments of terror

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by hukizoneb: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS INCREDIBLE FREE TRAINING

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Omeokachie: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Shame on EFCC

Shame on that Mugu

Nigeria is bigger than Buhari or any mortal.

Shame on this government.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by deedy111: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Idiots politicians playing ludo with its citizens Brain

I can even believe this CLOWN CALABAR GovernorSHIP CANDIDATE THAN OUR CURRENT LEADERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS69LDpKmAI
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by massinola(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Naija ma country
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by ct2: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
good news for ipob pigs
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by BigSarah(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
I hope Ortom Haven't Sold the good people of benue state out, it's rather too soon

Who do we blame?
Buhari? , Apc?
No!
We blame every adult that voted in 2015 general elections, I'm glad I'm old enough to get my pvc, I'm gonna use it whether the vote counts or not .

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by MicheyJ1: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Magu will soon join Daura cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tone
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by mimariamabudul1: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
This APC administration is so full of crap ,..why freeze the account in the first place . power intoxicated APC. Using Their Dogs EFCC

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Justbeingreal(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided

Due to exposure like social media, media houses etc. Are the reasons these wicked people are doing and undoing their initial plans because the world eyes are on them..

We shouldn't quit speaking up against these evil mehn...

Jonzing Government.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari, Apc, Efcc, Dss are all MAD in an unholy matrimony.

Screw them all. Power must change hands and i pray dey re all dealt with in return for this flagrant abuse of power.

Mo'fuckers

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by estyvino(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
as E dey be now

rub a bank, claim APC member and you are free

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Misterdhee1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Buhari is mad
EFCC is useless
APC is confused
Inspite of all Buhari's madness, he is still much more famous and successful than your whole generation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Fariq: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Buhari is mad
EFCC is useless
APC is confused

They wrote letters to ECOWAS court, ECOWAS made him their leader.

They threat him to ICC, ICC honour only him with invitation to deliver speech.

They report him to US government, US president invited and eulogies him.

They are mulling to report him to UN, they've invited him to deliver LECTURE on September 25.

Certainly, Nigeria is on the rise, but the so call LANDLORDS are crying because Baba want all of us to be Nigerian landlord.

President Buhari, where others failed you will surely SUCCEED.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by abokibuhari: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
UNCOMMON UNFREEZE ACCORDING TO APC CHAIRMAN grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by gurunlocker: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
EFCC, DSS, INEC and others has become a political tool for the ruling party.
Why was the account frozen before?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by MicheyJ1: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where does it happen in the world were a federal govt would seize the account of a state ? My parents went through the military regime now over 20 years later I'm witnessing the same thing, how sad.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by LibertyRep: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
When the state apparatus are deployed to fight personal and political battles, then we all should be worried irrespective of party affiliation.

Soon when the condemnation of this act by EFCC attracts international attention, a scape goat will be thrown under the bus as a mole working against the government.

This government should be careful of the kind of precende they're setting.

Let them be reminded that power is indeed transient and they could be at the other end of the table sooner than expected.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by maestroferddi: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dem no born them well...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by emmie14: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Noo don't unfreeze the account till osinbanjo freeze you out of presidency like Lawal Daura

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by zicoraads: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Another day, another time and I would have applauded the freezing of the accounts. But because it was done immediately he decamped to the PDP, it felt like it was done to persecute and malign the governor for defecting.

In politics, perception is key too. The APC led Federal Government have done more harm than good by this action. They have sent a message that seems to say, 'Ortom was right when he accused his belonging to the party as the reason why he wasn't paying salaries'.

If he pays now (which I hear he intends to do), then the APC might have just given Governor Ortom a major re-election boost.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by NothingDoMe: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fariq:

Certainly, Nigeria is on the rise, but the so call LANDLORDS are crying because Baba want all of us to be Nigerian landlord.
Hahahaha. Looooool. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good to know.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by Chiedu4Trump: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why were they frozen in the 1st place?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Unfreezes Benue Govt’s Accounts. by jchioma: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Foolish EFCC, with no independence of its own... dancing to political whims and caprices.

Magu's term in the commission should be probed by incoming govt in 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari / PMB Signs ₦982 Billion Supplementary 2021 Budget / Umar Bago Wins APC Guber Primaries In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.