Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47936 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ireke(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2012
I don't discuss money in the public. my email is ireke_onibudo at yahoo dot com. You can let me know when you have dropped a mail for me.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jolabod: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2012
if you are really interested in doing kerosene business with little capital without registering with DPR and co and you dont need to give your money to any middle man so as to avoid scam, send me a blank email at jolatech@yahoo.com and i will show you the guide.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by boazic: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2012
Hello Stagger. Can I venture into the retailing with #400k?
My emal addy is bnc2u@yahoo.co.uk for the manual. thanx plenty.
Meanwhile, my coy needs 11,000litres of Diesel to be supplied @ Ajaokuta, Kogi state soonest. U can scan a copy of your quotation to my email addy.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2012
boazic:

Hello Stagger. Can I venture into the retailing with #400k?
My emal addy is bnc2u@yahoo.co.uk for the manual. thanx plenty.
Meanwhile, my coy needs 11,000litres of Diesel to be supplied @ Ajaokuta, Kogi state soonest. U can scan a copy of your quotation to my email addy.

I will send you an email so you provide more details.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by shakem21: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
hello stagger, pls send me the manual as well. (mo_sumbo@yahoo.com)

Hw much can i use to start as a retailer.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
shakem21:

hello stagger, pls send me the manual as well. (mo_sumbo@yahoo.com)

Hw much can i use to start as a retailer.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Costs N3,800. Check your email for details on how to get yours.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by rapheal201: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
@stagger

pls, send me the manual to rapheal.world@yahoo.co.uk , Thank You
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by papalumi29(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ stagger pls, I urge you to send a copy of the manual to my mail, i.e, papalumi29@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by knowledge4(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
@stagger
Please send a copy to me at wealth4sure@rocketmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by pssword: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
@stagger

Would it be possible to send the email to me too:
eemumble@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Goldmynemaniac: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Stagger, please, send the manual to me too and thanks in advance.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by wolepiano(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
please send me the manual too e mail address-wolejms@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Redstone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Buy petrol at 94 Naira per litre. Coming soon. To buy at this price, send your name and phone number to email: purplepms@gmail.com

Also indicate your average petrol/ltr consumption per week.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
wole-piano:
please send me the manual too e mail address-wolejms@yahoo.com
Goldmynemaniac: Stagger, please, send the manual to me too and thanks in advance.
papalumi29: @ stagger pls, I urge you to send a copy of the manual to my mail, i.e, papalumi29@gmail.com, thank you.

I think I have stipulated how to procure the kerosene manual. IT IS NOT FREE! Costs N3,800. SO you want it, you gotta pay brother!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by white12k: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Stagger
I will like to buy your manual. I have sent you a text message as requested but I havent received any response from you. Can you please send me an email with directions on how to purchase your manual. My email is white12k@gmail.com.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2012
white12k: @Stagger
I will like to buy your manual. I have sent you a text message as requested but I havent received any response from you. Can you please send me an email with directions on how to purchase your manual. My email is white12k@gmail.com.

U got mail.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Owonikoko: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
Stagger,pls can u send me the manual via my mail @ tee_jay4real247@yahoo.com.God bless u.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
Stagger, this message comes timely. I just registered Oil and Gas company and I have enough capital to even buy trucks and products. Will welcome the manual and any consultative role you can play. Planning to buy an office complex cos I wanna do it big, not just kerosene but will build filling stations if the start is enticing.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2012
LeoMax: Stagger, this message comes timely. I just registered Oil and Gas company and I have enough capital to even buy trucks and products. Will welcome the manual and any consultative role you can play. Planning to buy an office complex cos I wanna do it big, not just kerosene but will build filling stations if the start is enticing. My email is leomacs4all@yahoo.com

The manual I have here is for kerosene biz. I also have a more comprehensive petroleum business feasibility document.

If you want the feasibility report for the entire business of petroleum sales and distribution, filling station construction, etc, then I will reach you by email on the cost of that one.

COngrats on your new-found wealth. But please, spend the money wisely. You do not need to buy an office complex at the moment. Big time petroleum marketers like AA Rano did not start with that.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by white12k: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Stagger

Please check your mail. Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
white12k: @Stagger

Please check your mail. Thanks

Mail replied.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2012
stagger:

Mail replied.
Can you send a blank mail to
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by chiama1: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hello Stagger, welldone. pls how much is your manual now and how can i pay. i am complete novice in the kerosene business but very eager to learn the trade. Pls help! Tnx

email: onyinudeh@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stpat1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
stagger, I am also interested in the kerosene biz and I believe you are well informed on how to go about it. I am in PH and will like to know if your manual covers for PH too.
so howmuch is d manual and how do I pay for and get it?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
stpat1: stagger, I am also interested in the kerosene biz and I believe you are well informed on how to go about it. I am in PH and will like to know if your manual covers for PH too.
so howmuch is d manual and how do I pay for and get it?

If you provide your email then I will send you the instructions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by megareal: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
@stagger, am very much interested in that report. Ive been wanting to do dis biz for a long time now but I realise all the folks doing dis biz in my place hardly have more than one to four supplies before they fold up. Filling stations may sell once in a month or so. I hope your report covers this area. If it does, Im interested. pls email me d instructions for payment and assure me of the secret to succeed where others have failed. email is renda8cee@yahoo.com. tnx.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
You all have mails.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by godello: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Plz i hav 250k hw can i start email akobi4u@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by bigbash(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
@stager I like your benevolent contribution please me th manual if I can establish my wify; suremanager@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2012
godello: Plz i hav 250k hw can i start email akobi4u@yahoo.com

You will need to bump up your capital significantly or combine with friends to start.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:47pm On May 05, 2012
If you paid for the kero manual but did not indicate your email and have not received it, please indicate so that it can be sent to you (with proof of payment).

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.