Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47808 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2010
mac_omo@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by pac2: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2010
@ Stagger

I will get in touch with you soon.

Thank u.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
stagger:

Ok, all those who requested the manual should check their boxes.
Fhemmy, yours will take me some time so give me till evening of today. Thanks.

Chief, take your time, i do appreciate your continual advice.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by dekingp: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2010
pls i also need de manual as am about to open a retail shop.my e mail:basildeking@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
@Oga Stagger,

I've received the manual. Thank you so much.

Th manual throws up some questions though. I am not sure this forum/SMS can address these but i'll ask anyways for all other persons interested.
1. For the consultancy section, the Please note at the top and the item 3 of the consultancy services contradict themselves. Kindly clarify. In simple English,does it mean we can give you money and get returns and ur fee will be N1 per litre?

Also, how do we control stealing by the truck drivers and when products are delivered into the tanks? This question is for somebody interested in selling to retailers.Say you buy 11,000 ltrs product and want to deliver to 3 customers. I hear that drivers & cronies open a valve at the back and discharge some products before moving.

Many thanks for sharing. I will appreciate if you allow calls as this will answer most of the questions.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by dsa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
hi Stagger,

please I need this manual too, I just got a shop and I am interested in this business, these are my mail address

daresamson@gmail.com or daresamson78@yahoo.com, thank you s much.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by frankcj(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2010
i:m very interested in this pls could u send my the manual to jfrankben@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by buddha77: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
hello stagger,thans for your generous insight.i need your manual also my email address is orevamichael@yahoo.com,hope to hear from you soon
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by usernames: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
hello stagger, you are surely heaven sent,

been trying to get information on kerosene biz for abt 3 wks now, I have a couple millions to invest and need ur manual PLSSS

shadowplexus@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by pac2: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2010
hi Stagger,

am waiting for your email feedback.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
delampy:

@Oga Stagger,

I've received the manual. Thank you so much.

Th manual throws up some questions though. I am not sure this forum/SMS can address these but i'll ask anyways for all other persons interested.
1. For the consultancy section, the Please note at the top and the item 3 of the consultancy services contradict themselves. Kindly clarify. In simple English,does it mean we can give you money and get returns and your fee will be N1 per litre?

Also, how do we control stealing by the truck drivers and when products are delivered into the tanks? This question is for somebody interested in selling to retailers.Say you buy 11,000 ltrs product and want to deliver to 3 customers. I hear that drivers & cronies open a valve at the back and discharge some products before moving.

Many thanks for sharing. I will appreciate if you allow calls as this will answer most of the questions.

To anwer point (1), yes I do not collect money from anyone to manage business for them. But what I am saying is that if you want to use my license to operate, then you pay for the use of the license at N1 per litre (buying price).

Stealing control is easy. There is a device called the T-Bar which is calibrated. It is dipped into the opening of the compartment on top, and the measurement of the product on the bar recorded on your way bill at the depot/refinery.

At point of delivery, you need to use yours and dip it to get your own value. While there is a little differential of about 1mm to allow for evaporation, larger differences indicate tampering.

I will allow calls as from 6pm to 9pm for a period of one week on 08027601655 for clarifications.

Fhemmy, check your email late rtoday.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by honeyguy(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2010
stagger, can i get a comprehensive details in my email pls, bayoofi@hotmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Libra38: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2010
Oh my goodness! I have been off this section for some times. This is the topic I have been looking for!

@Stagger

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE MANUAL to mohdonuh@yahoo.com

I promise to get in touch with you as soon as you permitt.

I love this business with all passion.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by VV2A(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ Stagger

You seem to be very knowledgeable and i would like to receive your manual. Thinking about this business for my wife. Pls send manual to justviyon@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by collab: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
Stagger
Pls can u send me d manual .mail add idowuwunmi22@yahoo.com.hk.
Thanx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by cavicent19(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hi Stagger,

kindly send manual to me at cavicent1974@yahoo.com.

God bless you.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by whatalife: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ stagger,
Pls i need the info too on kerosine business.
Please send to : netaccesswireless@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Ben1011: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ stagger am intrested in d kerosine biz pls send d manual 2 omololakeji34@yahoo.com. Tanz
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by mroluway: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2010
Please send me Manual to jessy_cream_30@yahoo.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by ladiodus(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2010
@stagger,
interestingly, i am so overwhelmed with this tip of exposure to kerosene business, i have been seriously idle with cash 4 few years now, and i have been looking forward to a small scale business that can help comprehend the small monthly allowance received at work ,
i will gladly appreciate a forward copy of the manual to my nikkyboy120@yahoo.com Email account. Thank you very much in advance and please any further advice as against possible challenges dat i may face.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
I believe I have responded to most of you. Check your emails.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by whatalife: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2010
@stagger,
thank you so much for the report.
You stated as at the time of writing this report that kerosene was N80 per liter, what is the current price now and for delivery for people up north like kogi state what could be the possible cost of delivery for 11000 liters?
thanks awaiting your wonderful response.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jidobaba(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2010
Hello Mr.Stagger, sir.
Would it be possible to upload the manual onto this thread if its not too large/ against the rules? Otherwise pls send to jidobaba@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2010
I decided to put a limit on the number of manuals I will send out to 50. Having reached that number, no free versions will be sent out again.

If you missed out, sorry! cool
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Mojir(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
@ stagger,

Please send a copy of the manual to me through this email address: datascale@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Mojir(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
I decided to put a limit on the number of manuals I will send out to 50. Having reached that number, no free versions will be sent out again.

If you missed out, sorry!

Haba! stagger!! please increase the number. I just stumbled on this post now.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by uthupbe: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2010
please.please, please stagger help me with the same manual, also stumbled on this just today - uthupbe@gmx.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Liferace: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2010
Stagger please ooo, i need the manual also.pass me not !! cry .My email funkyet@gmail.com. thanks. or better still if its for sale,how much will it cost?-am serious.plus consulatncy fee too-just kidding.please i will wait for your response, thanks.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2010
Like I said, no more free copies. I was considering charging N5,500 for the paid version, but I will bring it down to N3,500.

The payment will be done online. I am working on the webpage right now.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Libra38: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
@stagger

Thanks a million, I just check my mail now and happens to be among the fortunate free recievers.
I will definately contact you as soon as 'am through with the project 'am working upon.

Meanwhile you need to be encourage for your kind generousity.

Please take God's blessing
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hello Fellow NL,

Some people had written to my email individually to get Stagger's manual. Now that i've read it here that he intends to make it commercial, i do not think it will be right to send it out again unless he gives us permission.

Oga Stagger,can we get grace of 10 more people? I also think that people must be able to convince you of its use. I believe some people are guilty of collecting free things just for the fun of it.

Meanwhile, i am looking to buy a 5000 litre tank in Lagos environ. If you have one in your area that is no longer in use,kindly contact me asap.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2010
delampy:

Hello Fellow NL,

Some people had written to my email individually to get Stagger's manual. Now that i've read it here that he intends to make it commercial, i do not think it will be right to send it out again unless he gives us permission.

Oga Stagger,can we get grace of 10 more people? I also think that people must be able to convince you of its use. I believe some people are guilty of collecting free things just for the fun of it.

Meanwhile, i am looking to buy a 5000 litre tank in Lagos environ. If you have one in your area that is no longer in use,kindly contact me asap.

Thank you Delampy. This is typically why it is very hard to help Nigerians. Criminal by nature. Knowing fully well that I have stipulated conditions including the restriction of unauthorized distribution of the manual which is my intellectual property, they now want to get it through the back door.

Delampy, I will like to have the names and email addresses of those who made such requests. As a rule, all my e-books and manuals are protected intellectual property and if possible, I will like to make examples of these criminally minded Nigerians who will stop at nothing to get things through the back door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.