Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (47930 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
Stagger don vex !!!

BTW, how do u hope to get the deliquents dealt with ? Aside, I never got the manual, or freebie no suppose reach me ?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by Execu1: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2010
Stagger, what a timely & an invaluable info, coming from you !

Pls send the manual + other relevant details to uche_pngene@yahoo.com
My no is 08122629797. I'm sure we 've got more to discuss.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Stagger don vex !!!

BTW, how do u hope to get the delinquents dealt with ? Aside, I never got the manual, or freebie no suppose reach me ?

Please check your email now. Sorry for the omission. But this attitude of Nigerians always trying to get things through the back door has sufficiently pissed me off that no one will get any more free copies.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 3:09am On Jul 09, 2010
Aight mate, thanx !

Peeps, no more freebies: dip ur hands in ya pockets and pay for value !
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by marami: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2010
Stagger, please, please and please just saw this topic today and am very much interested in your manual, abeg can i have a copy before the final ban. I am on my kneels. My mail box is megiszo@yahoo.comm. God will continue to bless you, sir. Thanx in advance.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2010
Oga Stagger,

Abeg no vex. I hope my coming to discuss it openly on this forum should suffice. Most likely most people in naija are not aware of intellectual property rights and all that.We have all been guilty of plagiarism at one time or the other. I'm not making excuses for bad behaviour but I plead you let it pass. The lesson is to have yourself covered

Is it possible to use your license to get products in Lagos?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by fellybabe(f): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
kindly send me details/manual pls, my mum will be very much interested in this kerosene business.
fellyadet@gmail.com
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by honeyguy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
stagger, i requested for a copy of the manual before u reached the number but i did not get a copy, pls can u send me a copy bayoofi@hotmail.com, we talked extensively about the haulage biz before if u remember,am getting ready to come to 9ja so need more bizness info from u, thanks
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by frankcj(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ stagger,                                                                          you'v been god sender  in this thread, i have achieve couple here. Pls could you kindly send me a copy to jfrankben@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
honeyguy:

stagger, i requested for a copy of the manual before u reached the number but i did not get a copy, pls can u send me a copy bayoofi@hotmail.com, we talked extensively about the haulage biz before if u remember,am getting ready to come to 9ja so need more bizness info from u, thanks

Long time my friend. I thought I sent you a copy. Check your box today.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by honeyguy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
am good bro, auto biz is abit slow now so i need back up biz, i got your number i'll call you as soon as i land 9ja
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2010
honeyguy:

am good bro, auto biz is abit slow now so i need back up biz, i got your number i'll call you as soon as i land 9ja
Auto biz only works when people have extra money to spend. But fuel biz, everyone (the rich and the very poor) need to move around, use generators for power and cook. And the products must be moved from point of production to point of consumption. So it is always in demand.

Pretty clear where those who need to diversify should be going.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ stagger,

You haven't answered my question. You have not picked up my calls and the one week grace of calling has expired.

Can I use your license in Lagos area?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
delampy:

@ stagger,

You haven't answered my question. You have not picked up my calls and the one week grace of calling has expired.

Can I use your license in Lagos area?
Yes you can do so but you will have to provide the usual KYC stuff like your govt.issued ID and utility bill as well as business address before you can do so.

We like to know who we are dealing with.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by honeyguy(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2010
Auto biz only works when people have extra money to spend. But fuel biz, everyone (the rich and the very poor) need to move around, use generators for power and cook. And the products must be moved from point of production to point of consumption. So it is always in demand.

Pretty clear where those who need to diversify should be going.

true talk
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by adeola2707: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
hi stagger,
please i need help with going into kerosene business but also want to ask if you have any idea about used engine oil business. any ideals will be appreciated.
i dont mind paying for the kerosene manual, but would be very grateful if you can give it to me for free
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
adeola2707:

hi stagger,
please i need help with going into kerosene business but also want to ask if you have any idea about used engine oil business. any ideals will be appreciated.
i dont mind paying for the kerosene manual, but would be very grateful if you can give it to me for free

I am pretty much known by my friends to be unequivocal in my decisions. If I say it will not be available for free again, it won't be. I got your SMS. You can call me by 9pm UK time (which should be the same time as us right now).

The paid version has some extras which the free one doesn't. Those paying have a right to get far above what some few persons got for free.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by abiola11: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mr Stagger i beg u in the name of God pls i need the manual my email is al_qidal@yahoo.co.uk
thanks in Advance

cheers
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
The manual will soon be available for instant purchase online at a cost of N2,500. That price will go for 30 downloads, and then subsequent ones will be at any price i desire to fix.

Freebies are gone!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 4:02am On Jul 21, 2010
so how much do I pay since I wasnt deemed eligible 4 d freebie?
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2010
@ stagger,

I have sent you an SMS. I have gotten a 10,000 lt tank and now need DPK supply of at least 5,000 lts for starters. How can you help me start up?I am covering Surulere area in Lagos

I will still like to have the manual too even if it is for sale. Thx
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

so how much do I pay since I wasnt deemed eligible 4 d freebie?

i have tried sending the manual to your email address SIX TIMES. It keeps getting bounced so I just stopped trying. You need to send an alternate email address.

delampy:

@ stagger,

I have sent you an SMS. I have gotten a 10,000 lt tank and now need DPK supply of at least 5,000 lts for starters. How can you help me start up?I am covering Surulere area in Lagos

I will still like to have the manual too even if it is for sale. Thx

Call 08027601655 by 6pm on the dot.

Several persons I have asked to call me at appointed times have just failed to do so. I am presently very busy with some bids so if i give a time to call, try to keep to it.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by DrKitaun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
Eyah ! Thanx bro

jimmycarto@yahoo.com or mac_omo@yahoo.com.

Cheers.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ stagger,
Pls confirm dat ur number is 08027601655. The one I had saved was 08027602655. I'm shocked that I had been sending SMS to a wrong number all this while!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
i think the mistake was from me. I mistakenly wrote 2655 instead of 0802760[b]1[/b]655 (the correct one) in an earlier post. But if you check others, the correct one was displayed several times. Sorry for the mix-up.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
The number of texts I get is making me consider something. The demand for this manual is high, but I swore never to give it free because of some of the antics that were carried out by some NLs earlier.

I am considering an option, which is to make the manual available for a knocked down cost of N1,000.

As you know, this amount cannot buy a plate of rice with chicken and drinks to go with it for one person in any fast food joint, let alone if you and your boyfie or girlfriend (whichever is applicable) go on such outings.

I am adding an important and invaluable upgrade to this manual (confirmed sources of capital for your business). The payment will have to be done online with your ATM card (if you live in Nigeria) or with your credit card or Paypal account if you live abroad, on the sales page I have setup for that purpose.

That page will go live on Saturday. Now there will be a big BUT to all this. Only 50 downloadable copies will be made available. You will only be able to download this manual with a password that will be made available to you after you are redirected from the payment page. Once 50 downloads are done, I will simply change the password or pull the page entirely.

I am doing this plainly to help a lot of people. N1,000 X 50 copies is N50,000 which for some of us who bid for Federal Contracts, is just the cost of a typical bid; such money does not go far. So I am not doing this for gain.

However after the 50 downloads are exhausted, I may then consider doing this for gain, in which case, I will charge N3,500 for a copy of this manual. No exceptions.

The site comes up on Saturday, so watch out here for details tomorrow. I hope the text messages will now cease and hopefully, those interested can take advantage of this opportunity.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by delampy(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ stagger,
we are waiting for the manual. Is there an offline way of purchasing the manual.Something like paying into your account and you sending it by mail.Some of us are averse to online payment/debit card usage due to fraud stories that abound all over the place.

NL,
can sumbody help with the cost of haulage of 10,000 ltr of Kerosene within Lagos?Surulere precisely
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by stagger: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
delampy:

@ stagger,
we are waiting for the manual. Is there an offline way of purchasing the manual.Something like paying into your account and you sending it by mail.Some of us are averse to online payment/debit card usage due to fraud stories that abound all over the place.

NL,
can sumbody help with the cost of haulage of 10,000 ltr of Kerosene within Lagos? Surulere precisely

It won't help a lot of people to spend money to go to the bank just to pay N1,000 for the manual. That is why i have linked it to a merchant processor that will handle the transaction via the Interswitch payment method, which is very secure. It is the same system airlines use. The only precautions you should take are just to make sure you do not make the payments where people will gather round your computer, like in a rowdy public cafe.

The payment page should be ready before the day is over.

It will cost you about N30,000 to N35,000 to haul the product to Surulere area.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by jemby: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2010
Stagger u"re doing a great job here,I have been in the Oil & Gas Industry for Almost 8 yrs now,Apart from being a Fibre Engineer and also into Automobile Sales,Also let this people know that they need to handle this business themselves,if you think you want to employ someone to handle this business for you,at the end of the day you'll find out that you had shortage of some good nos of litres, like if you hire a truck to lift 10,000 of DPK from Nipco,when they are discharging they would float your product and since your tank was locally made,it would take a good calibration company for you to have a correct haulage bar for that tank.Secondly you have to know when to buy much product and when to buy little product,cos the prices fluctuates,you can actually predict the price range of this products,just check the nos of vessels of AGO,DPK,PMS coming into the country in a particular month on the daily,When vessels of DPK is twice the AGO Vessels,it means AGO would be expensive at that time and DPK would be less,So at this time this makes most marketers mix products(Rice and beans) So as to get greedy profits.So you really have to know when prices would go high,So you can have good stock and when prices might drop so you can just have little stock for your biz to run on autoplay.Thirdly you need to Study the Biz well before you start,Cos a slight mistake might cause you half of your capital.
For those who are interested in bulk purcahse and bulk sale,Don't ever sell credit Cos it will ruin you,No matter how credible that customer is,don't try to please him just that time,cos your money might be tied up there for months and your other customers would get someone else if you're no longer forth coming.I don't have manuals and i won't leave my contact,just here to enlighten people and help NL.free free to ask questions,cos the pressure is really on Stagger.

2 Likes

Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by shollyaj(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2010
@stagger, A manual would be greatly Appreciated. shollyrankin@yahoo.com

Thanks for the Advice!
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by bigworld: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
my company is into sales of all petroleum product.so if you are interested email me at bigworld4wealth@gmail.com and i'll give u the d details of our prices.you,ll have to send me your location if you are in Lagos.
Re: Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? by deliceshop(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2010
stagger:

The number of texts I get is making me consider something. The demand for this manual is high, but I swore never to give it free because of some of the antics that were carried out by some NLs earlier.

I am considering an option, which is to make the manual available for a knocked down cost of N1,000.

As you know, this amount cannot buy a plate of rice with chicken and drinks to go with it for one person in any fast food joint, let alone if you and your boyfie or girlfriend (whichever is applicable) go on such outings.

I am adding an important and invaluable upgrade to this manual (confirmed sources of capital for your business). The payment will have to be done online with your ATM card (if you live in Nigeria) or with your credit card or Paypal account if you live abroad, on the sales page I have setup for that purpose.

That page will go live on Saturday. Now there will be a big BUT to all this. Only 50 downloadable copies will be made available. You will only be able to download this manual with a password that will be made available to you after you are redirected from the payment page. Once 50 downloads are done, I will simply change the password or pull the page entirely.

I am doing this plainly to help a lot of people. N1,000 X 50 copies is N50,000 which for some of us who bid for Federal Contracts, is just the cost of a typical bid; such money does not go far. So I am not doing this for gain.

However after the 50 downloads are exhausted, I may then consider doing this for gain, in which case, I will charge N3,500 for a copy of this manual. No exceptions.

The site comes up on Saturday, so watch out here for details tomorrow. I hope the text messages will now cease and hopefully, those interested can take advantage of this opportunity.

hello

How are you doing today its been a while i have follow this thread from the beginning and i must tell you that with amount of information you have given you have proven that you are a good Nigeria and not a greedy one I pray you get reward back one day

To my point I have been lookin into setting up my sweet mother to in this business she located somewhere in Ikotun Ijegun and I would like to use your  license  to start up 5000 liters weekly for her;

I would like to buy your manual as i was reading and following up i did not ask for a free Manuel and i believe now that is up for sale all goodies are not free.
Can you get in touch with me i would like to call you but since you have your reason no problem we can talk via email and you free to call me but will like to do the honour of calling you.

What is the cost of getting a tank? what is the cost of 5000liters as of today? what is the cost of transportation?

do not be surprise that there many more behind there laptop or computer that are serious investors and watch and do not be suprise if the reward are paid here on earth and you not not have to wait till you get to heaven
my email address is info@willamnaturalproduct.com looking forward to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.