Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (77196 Views)

Traveling To Dubai With Virgin Passport / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by enility(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2018
NONNYG:
hahahaha, pain ke, even with the smileys u no grab, 9ja attitude shaa. If I become enemy to ur success; wetin I gain?

Your head dey there my nigga.... Samankwe for you

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Rocktation:
Dude, but why did you use a ghana-must-go? Just tell me whyyyy?!! You buy ticket how many hundred thousand finish, you come refuse to buy extra bag? Ahn ahnnnn...

Lol grin

It was not because of the cost. Those fanciful echolac traveling bags are always heavy on their own and considering the fact that I wanted to transport food stuffs to my friend, the GMG bag was my only option. If I had used the Echolac bag, by the time I pack the food stuffs, I would exceed the kg limit alloted by the airline.

That's why cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:
This thread still dey cheesy

I don conclude my story sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2018
kenevision:

I don conclude my story sir grin
I can see that
now you go dey vex for Nigeria and it's system tongue

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

I can see that

now you go dey vex for Nigeria and it's system tongue

I am tired of vexing angry , now I just laugh amidst the suffering cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Ugosample(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
kenevision:

I am tire of vexing angry , now I just laugh amidst the suffering cheesy grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Rocktation(f): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
kenevision:

Lol grin

It was not because of the cost. Those fanciful echolac traveling bags are always heavy on their own and considering the fact that I wanted to transport food stuffs to my friend, the GMG bag was my only option. If I had used the Echolac bag, by the time I pack the food stuffs, I would exceed the kg limit alloted by the airline.

That's why cheesy

Lol. I no gree. Cheap light weight bags de...
You just won go fall our hand. Whites dem get GMG? And they transport stuff...
Na left hand I de take warn u now...lemme not catch you anywhere across the Atlantic again with GMG... angry....

Interestingly, almost nobody across the Atlantic even knows the GMG enough to even call it tacky..

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rocktation:

Lol. I no gree. Cheap light weight bags de...
You just won go fall our hand. Whites dem get GMG? And they transport stuff...
Na left hand I de take warn u now...lemme not catch you anywhere across the Atlantic again with GMG... angry....

Interestingly, almost nobody across the Atlantic even knows the GMB enough to even call it tacky..

grin grin grin

The bolded got me laughing uncontrollably grin

Funny enough when I got to Austria, I didn't know how to dispose of the bags. Their waste bins were too clean that I felt guilty dumping the torn GMG bags there. undecided

I left them for my friend and asked him to take care of them grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Rocktation(f): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by nnamdiosu(m): 3:38am On Oct 14, 2018
kenevision:

grin grin grin

The bolded got me laughing uncontrollably grin

Funny enough when I got to Austria, I didn't know how to dispose of the bags. Their waste bins were too clean that I felt guilty dumping the torn GMG bags there. undecided

I left them for my friend and asked him to take care of them grin grin

Lol smiley you're so mean. Rocktation abeg use right hand and leg warn this guy again biko

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Lol smiley you're so mean. Rocktation abeg use right hand and leg warn this guy again biko

grin grin

How are you doing sir?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by nnamdiosu(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
kenevision:

grin grin

How are you doing sir?

Lol...I'm good bro. Any more experience for us Sir?
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kennyclassic: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nice story. I think I’ll check when it’s my turn to travel to draw some lessons from your experience smiley

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kennyclassic: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nice story. I think I’ll check back when I’m ready to travel to draw some lessons from your experience smiley

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2018
kennyclassic:
Nice story. I think I’ll check back when I’m ready to travel to draw some lessons from your experience smiley

Vielen dank meine bruder grin

May GOD make your travel dreams come true cool

More Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kaymueez: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
babajeje123:

I'll be interested. August next year will be ok

Am in too
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by babajeje123(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
I wish op could let us have an estimate so we can be preparing. The earlier the better.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by bahtiyar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Austria is definitely worth traveling. Your trip with the virgin passport was so nice. Thanks for the story, dear.

6 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2018
babajeje123:
I wish op could let us have an estimate so we can be preparing. The earlier the better.

Hello Bro, just seeing your comment now.

Of course, you understand that traveling cost depends on your taste and style of travel.

I am a low budget traveler, so I keep my expenses very low.

With that said, here is a rough estimate of what you should expect:

Assuming you don't already have Int'l passport = N30,000
Visa Application Fee = N39,000
Flight fare return ticket = N328,000 (could be more or less)
Health Insurance = My friend took care of it, I wouldn't know the cost. But you can use Nigerian based insurance companies which are relatively cheaper. Bear in mind that you need to show this during visa application
Accommodation = I lodged with my friend, but I can tell you that hotels in Austria are quite pricey... Airbnb might be your best option here. You will also show a proof of this during visa application.
Feeding = feeding is relatively cheap in Austria. you can feed on less than 10euros per day. I was spoon-fed throughout my stay though tongue
Shopping = Well, except you travel during summer sales, shopping is expensive in Austria.
Miscellaneous = Just have enough money for some other unforeseen circumstances.

This is the much I can remember now. I you need more info, let me know.

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by kenevision(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2018
bahtiyar:
Austria is definitely worth traveling. Your trip with the virgin passport was so nice. Thanks for the story, dear.

You are welcome brother.

Nice blog you have there cool
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by babajeje123(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2018
kenevision:

Hello Bro, just seeing your comment now.

Of course, you understand that traveling cost depends on your taste and style of travel.

I am a low budget traveler, so I keep my expenses very low.

With that said, here is a rough estimate of what you should expect:

Assuming you don't already have Int'l passport = N30,000
Visa Application Fee = N39,000
Flight fare return ticket = N328,000 (could be more or less)
Health Insurance = My friend took care of it, I wouldn't know the cost. But you can use Nigerian based insurance companies which are relatively cheaper. Bear in mind that you need to show this during visa application
Accommodation = I lodged with my friend, but I can tell you that hotels in Austria are quite pricey... Airbnb might be your best option here. You will also show a proof of this during visa application.
Feeding = feeding is relatively cheap in Austria. you can feed on less than 10euros per day. I was spoon-fed throughout my stay though tongue
Shopping = Well, except you travel during summer sales, shopping is expensive in Austria.
Miscellaneous = Just have enough money for some other unforeseen circumstances.

This is the much I can remember now. I you need more info, let me know.

Thanks.
Thank you, though I responded to a guy who suggested visits to some Africa countries next year.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by aghocourage(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2019
kenevision:
Random Pictures

1. Austrian Dining table

2. Shopping Mall

3. Shopping Mall

4. The tram

Can you please help with your number or flash me on 07035789351
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Champora: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello all,

I kindly have a question to ask. I got issued my Schengen Visa today (Austrian Visa). However there’s no remark on my visa. The remark space is just blank and I’m to go for an internship in Austria. Does my remark space being empty have any meaning? Does it affect my internship in anyway?
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by tropaz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
I just clicked the follow button
I hope to get it done with
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Thegreywolf: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
I just want to migrate to Austria, I just want to live Nigeria ooooo...
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Guru9ja(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thegreywolf:
I just want to migrate to Austria, I just want to live Nigeria ooooo...
go through study. Its what am planning.
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Vietnaminfo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anyone in Austria or about travelling to Austria should let me know please �.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by africanman2002(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Kelevision your story is so inspiring, I tap in your blessings. Your articulation was so majestic.congrats

1 Like

Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by naturefellow(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Great storytelling
Re: Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! by Achovich720: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
I have plans to visit 3 west African countries next year.. But I think it did be fun if we were in group.. Say NL'ders exploring Africa should be opened and then we can discuss logistics.. What say you?
when do you wanna visit so that we can go together

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.