Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) (1531 Views)

Presidential Campaign Flag Off: APC Takes Over Godswill Akpabio Stadium [Photos] / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium / Governor Emmanuel Udom Renames Akpabio Stadium Intl As Akwa Ibom Stadium Intl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
The Akwa Ibom State Government has denied renaming the Godswill Akpabio International stadium in the wake of the change of political allegiance by the former Governor.

A statement issued by the State Commissioner for Information & Strategy, Charles Udoh attributed the false report to the handiwork of some unscrupulous elements. According to the Commissioner, the report is not only false but mischievous with an intent of misleading the unsuspecting public and generating skewed sentiments.

Charles Udoh went further to state that the Udom Emmanuel led Government of Akwa Ibom State is laden with a high level of integrity and would not descend to such lowly heights of renaming the stadium.

He reiterated the State Government’s commitment to continue its single-minded pursuit of the avowed goal of people-oriented governance and sustainable development of Akwa Ibom State. He added that the Akwa Ibom Project is beyond any personal interest.

http://www.mrudomemmanuel.com
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Udom isn't a petty leader. He is committed to serving Akwa Ibom state irrespective of partisan affiliation and he can't stoop so low to rename an edifice that he was led by God to name after Godswill Akpabio.

Udom till 2023
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Penaldo: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The Akwa Ibom State Government has denied renaming the Godswill Akpabio International stadium in the wake of the change of political allegiance by the former Governor.

A statement issued by the State Commissioner for Information & Strategy, Charles Udoh attributed the false report to the handiwork of some unscrupulous elements. According to the Commissioner, the report is not only false but mischievous with an intent of misleading the unsuspecting public and generating skewed sentiments.

Charles Udoh went further to state that the Udom Emmanuel led Government of Akwa Ibom State is laden with a high level of integrity and would not descend to such lowly heights of renaming the stadium.

He reiterated the State Government’s commitment to continue its single-minded pursuit of the avowed goal of people-oriented governance and sustainable development of Akwa Ibom State. He added that the Akwa Ibom Project is beyond any personal interest.

http://www.mrudomemmanuel.com
Nice one our leader. Na you we know for Akwa Ibom. Udom is working
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by nzeobi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
PDP doesn't play vengeful or politics of hate unlike APC.

the money used in building that stadium should be enough to build a refinery that will always be fetching the state government some money.
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
nzeobi:
PDP doesn't play vengeful or politics of hate unlike APC.

the money used in building that stadium should be enough to build a refinery that will always be fetching the state government some money.
So sport development isn't good abi? Shuuuuu
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Penaldo:

Nice one our leader. Na you we know for Akwa Ibom. Udom is working
Udom till 2023
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom isn't a petty leader. He is committed to serving Akwa Ibom state irrespective of partisan affiliation and he can't stoop so low to rename an edifice that he was led by God to name after Godswill Akpabio.Udom till 2023
I agree Gov.Emmanuel Udom is a charismatic leader which I respect a lot but I disagree with his sacking of the two commissioners that went to welcome the now defected Akpabio. undecided
Politics is played by persuasion & not bitterness as we all have our different world view.PDP should never stoop low to the APC politics.This is what keeps my respect for Jonathan.One love!
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Penaldo: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom till 2023
Yes o
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by HappyNigerian: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akpabio fall hand
Udom will rule till 2023
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is settled. #UdomIsWorking
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by weyreypey: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:

I agree Gov.Emmanuel Udom is a charismatic leader which I respect a lot but I disagree with his sacking of the two commissioners that went to welcome the now defected Akpabio. undecided
Politics is played by persuasion & not bitterness as we all have our different world view.PDP should never stoop low to the APC politics.This is what keeps my respect for Jonathan.One love!
You don't understand the game of power
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Akpabio fall hand
Udom will rule till 2023
Dont mind him. It is Udom that we want
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:

Didn't Jonathan fire loyalists of Amaechi, Kwankwaso and co in 2013 even before their defection to APC?
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by RevenGeMission: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Don't know what it's called but i like that Stadium
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Racoon(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Didn't Jonathan fire loyalists of Amaechi, Kwankwaso and co in 2013 even before their defection to APC?
He may have done so but lets move away from that trend.
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Edcure1: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Politics of bitterness and personality is too prevalent in Nigeria. It's sickening!

1 Like

Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
So sport development isn't good abi? Shuuuuu

Electricity n Gasoline are much more important.
Re: AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) by davit: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Their headache!

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Travels Down To Nigeria To Arrest Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Him / Do Yorubas And Tinubu Think Tinubu Stands A Chance At Becoming President? / Buhari Did Not Attend The First World Centenary Held In France Last Week – Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.