Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour (21153 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by wingmanII: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
All who love Imo state should rally round Prof Jude Njoku. Ex-Vc FUTO.
He is the man to restore Imo state.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Akabuking: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2018
imo people sef, bunch of ewus
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by SoNature(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Beehshorp:
It's like he bought white shirt for the massive crowd that turned out.... Apc has no business in South East states, South East is not a home for zombies

That's why I like my people

If APC presents a good candidate in 2019, we are voting for him

We are all for progress not party affiliation

In 2011, we gave GEJ the highest number of votes in the region and he didn't do any tangible thing for Imo

And in 2015, we also gave Buhari the highest number of votes in the region, he hasn't done any reasonable thing for us

2019 will be a unique year for us.

Just like Lagos and south west in general, Imo voters are super sophisticated voters grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2018
this is my state, this is more like a rented crowed,pay as you come. cash and carry grin

JANKARA CROWED grin cool

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by 9ja083: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
this is Nigeria. Almost everybody be criminal.
Imo ppl don't like him and his father-in-law.
But money won't let them maintain their stand.
I hope this money he is feeding u with won't make u change your mind by voting for the very right person.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
silkytouch:
Things like these dont happen in sane societies.

If these vibrant young men and women were productively busy with their lives in the form of jobs and businesses, they wouldn't have the time to troop out on a work day to hold a birthday rally for a politician.

Africa can never meet up with the rest of the world.
Nigeria can never meet up with the rest of the world.

We are stuck in a vicious cycle.

May God bless you for telling us the truth ! Have an awesome day
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by budusky05(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
I'm star.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Ofodirinwa: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
paid crowd. Unless Uche Nwosu goes to bday parties in uniforms that say 'youth' lol

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by chineduemmao: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
The best shot Imo state has this time after years of bad luck in choosing a governor is Dr. Linus Okorie of YPP.
I have my reasons.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by chineduemmao: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
As much as i can remember Uche is Rochas's minion, that is to say there will be no difference between him and Okorocha... Lets choose wisely this time: "LINUS OKORIE IS THE MAN"
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
silkytouch:
Things like these dont happen in sane societies.

If these vibrant young men and women were productively busy with their lives in the form of jobs and businesses, they wouldn't have the time to troop out on a work day to hold a birthday rally for a politician.

Africa can never meet up with the rest of the world.
Nigeria can never meet up with the rest of the world.

We are stuck in a vicious cycle.

if u were also a productive youth, u wouldn't be wasting ur time typing trash on nairaland by this working hour
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Give IMO youths money and see them bow to you literally, I can't believe IMO youths are supporting Ugwumba after what Rochas did to IMO people. Pathetic!
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Riunite1: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people
who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state
59 . Tundeobama (m ): Quote Po
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Abagworo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
paid crowd. Unless Uche Nwosu goes to bday parties in uniforms that say 'youth' lol

Relax boy you don't know what's happening. Uche is the next Governor hands down as it stands presently. He has helped and developed more youths than

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour by Ofodirinwa: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abagworo:

Relax boy you don't know what's happening. Uche is the next Governor hands down as it stands presently. He has helped and developed more youths than

lol is there still an APC in the state? 80% of the crowd is wearing matching clothes = fake 'supporters'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police / Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.