Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (6312 Views)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking / Can You Earn Decent Income From Sports Betting? / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Nostradamus: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
desertboy1:
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*All because I want to use my hobby to survive as a student*

*_Finally I discovered My problem_*

Do you know my problems?!

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

_Greed made me think I can be successful in betting in just a night_

_Greed give me frustration_

_Greed made me think am not good when it comes to betting_

*Started thinking and working on how to solve my problems*

I discovered that for this to work out I must
*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*
*_make n stand on a decision_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...
*Started with the 2 odds*

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Decided to extend so that football fans like can also benefit from it ...

Opened a whatsapp group where I post My daily 2Odds
Since I started, My guys now pocket about 80% profit every month

The group is open for every one...
Its free for everyone ..
Nobody is asking you to pay anything to gain anything
Its basically small group of people with same interest
Below is the link of the group

https:///EmPqzAGWa3MGGqxI21VmtK

Join us

I will hosting a rollover of 2odds for 5 days soonest
In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me
the link is not working mi broda.add me to your group 08039******
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Zenith007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5417275/make-huge-guaranteed-profits-sports
Follow this link for sure way to make money from sports betting! 100% guaranteed.
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by ChairmanT: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Add me up my phone no is 08139897315
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by fikay96: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Humblejoe(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
add me up with dis number biko. 08039472628
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by coolguyone(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
O8146474270
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by hidhrhis(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
desertboy1:
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me
please add me 09055011469
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Alams85: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Gwamnaapex(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2019
09079957648 please add me to the group
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Mplify(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2019
GLORY CORRECT SCORE VIP APP AT A GIVEAWAY PRICE. GAMES ON THIS APP ARE WINNING BACK TO BACK WITH GOOD ODDS.

THIS APP IS WORTH OVER 30K ON PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE BUT IM GONNA BE GIVING IT OUT FOR JUST 5K. ( NON NEGOTIABLE).

WITHOUT SAYING MUCH , CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR WHATAPP NUMBER IF INTERESTED.

MORE WINS!

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by DammyBaba: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2019
pls,add me.09073173175.
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Kason68(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Add me pls, 08036407700
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by arisman(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Add - 0817 800 8881
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by FODA(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2019
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me
08136915564 add
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Ogakaycce(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me

Pls Add me 08140259021
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by TangoPredict(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
The secret is to stop focusing on big odds.

Check my profile if you love 2-5 odds daily.
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Virgohills(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2019
See my signature

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by twnklshop: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Check my signature to make free predictions of the UEFA champions league group matches starting today and get some money. If you get some predictions wrong you would still get some money based on the games you predicted correctly.
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by radicalboy: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Add me 08189961182
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by TangoPredict(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by omasunny(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
The link is not working
Please add me
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by omasunny(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Please add me 08059355375
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Dwealthy: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2020
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
Or

You can Add me

add me too 08039188543
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by desertboy1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=adahgold post=70249509]
You can join our community today today, it’s nolonger free
Chat us today 09063936267

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by desertboy1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=desertboy1 post=127128551][/quote]
Free ticket to get you prepared for our weekend banger . Chat us today is you want to get reward for ur passion

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by advancing: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Please add me 08023436882

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Scored Great Goal (video) / Why Do So Many African Football Players Marry/date White Women? / 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.