Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking (11645 Views)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Make Over 100k Profit Every Month Following My Superb 2odds Daily. / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (2) (3) (4)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have been playing and winning privately, but have now decided to share publicly how I have consistently made at least 100k profit every month from sports betting (with discipline).

Anyone can claim to be a good punter, but no matter how good a punter anyone is, the outcome of sports betting not being 100% certain, it takes discipline and strategic staking to be able to make money via sports betting. This is because there is no punter on earth who can consistently win games every day. If there was such a punter on earth, no betting company will still be in business. So, there will be red days! But I can assure you there will be more green days!

I know you are itching to know the strategy for winning sports betting through discipline betting. I will get to that now.

First, at the risk of sounding immodest, I think I am pretty good at forecasting game through thorough analysis, however, there is a disclaimer: "nothing is guaranteed including the life we live".

Bearing the above in mind, I came up with this strategy. It might not be a new strategy, but it works for me, has been working for me and i am convinced it will work for you.

What's this strategy?

1. First, I set apart a particular amount of money I want to invest in sports betting. Mine was 50k. Yours could be less or more depending on your financial standing. I no too get money so I dey cut my coat according to my clothe.

2. I then set a staking limit of 10k with which I stake on a ticket and reserve 40k as my fallback fund in case of loss. You get? No matter how sure and good a ticket looks, I will never stake above 10k. The strategy is that before I can lose my entire money (the 50k), I will have to lose straight 5 times or 3 times straight after two losses and a win. This has never happened to me because of no 3 below.

3. I pick between 1.80 odds to 2 odds to stake on. I don't stake above two odds no matter the temptation. This is because the higher the odds, the lower your chances of winning consistently. By consistently staking a fixed amount on a fixed odd that can give me almost 100% return of my stake, I can afford to minimise my losses.

All we need to win is 5 tickets out of 7 tickets every week

Starting today, I will drop games so you can see how this works. So follow this thread and inform others as I will be dropping games here with my tickets.

Note: do not leave your reserved fund in your betting account. Instead keep it in your bank account and deposit only when you want to stake.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sportybet code: 1D0045C

Home
@ 1.28
1X2
Man City vs Sevilla
02/11 21:00

Over 0.5
@ 1.14
Away Team Over/Under
Copenhagen vs Dortmund

Away
@ 1.26
Draw No Bet
Juventus vs PSG

1.90 odds

Find attached my ticket. My current staking limit is 16,500.

Note: do not leave your reserved fund in your betting account to avoid the temptation of staking more than your limit. Instead keep it in your bank account and deposit only when you want to stake.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by bioman: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Can you please give us your WhatsApp number?

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Which betting company is this?
Give .me the betting code please?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
bioman:
Can you please give us your WhatsApp number?
Not sure I have time for private conversations for now. Maybe in the future I will make my contact available. For now, let's play publicly together.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
sulorog:
Which betting company is this?
Give .me the betting code please?

Sportybet.com

Code: 1D0045C
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
BetInvestment:
Home
@ 1.28
1X2
Man City vs Sevilla Won

Over 0.5
@ 1.14
Away Team Over/Under
Copenhagen vs Dortmund Won

Away
@ 1.26
Draw No Bet
Juventus vs PSG Won

1.90 odds

Note: do not leave your reserved fund in your betting account to avoid the temptation of staking more than your limit. Instead keep it in your bank account and deposit only when you want to stake.

Game won
14k profit made.

Tomorrow, I will still maintain my 16,500 naira stake no matter how good and sure the ticket looks. You should too — maintain your staking limit for at least one month before increasing it.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Goalnaldo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
BetInvestment:

Home
@ 1.28
1X2
Man City vs Sevilla

Over 0.5
@ 1.14
Away Team Over/Under
Copenhagen vs Dortmund

Away
@ 1.26
Draw No Bet
Juventus vs PSG

1.90 odds

The game came. Congratulations. I was unfortunate

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by uwuana: 5:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Wow! Just wow!, you are amazing tipster

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Please, like and share to get others to find this thread.
Day 2.
Sportybet code: A18F2E4

Home
Arsenal vs FC Zurich

Over 1.5
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor

Draw or Away
FC Pyunik Yerevan vs Basel
Double Chance

Draw or Away
Fotbal Club FCSB vs West Ham
Double Chance

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by youngreezy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
make I observe this one first

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by emperorventure4(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
You have played above 2.0 odds. Breaking your own rule that's how loosing starts
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
emperorventure4:
You have played above 2.0 odds. Breaking your own rule that's how loosing starts
Okay. Sorry, Sir.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
BetInvestment:
Please, like and share to get others to find this thread.

Game won. 19k profit made.

Day 2.
Sportybet code: A18F2E4

Home
Arsenal vs FC Zurich won

Over 1.5
Slavia Prague vs Sivasspor won

Draw or Away
FC Pyunik Yerevan vs Basel won
Double Chance

Draw or Away
Fotbal Club FCSB vs West Ham won
Double Chance

I have so much office task to do and turn in tomorrow. Not sure I will be able to predict games tonight for tomorrow, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by obatine: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nice one bro…keep it coming�

I won as well,testing it on Bet365

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
obatine:

Congratulations!
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
We can still get some good games to play tomorrow — 1.80 or 1. 90 odds . I will see if i can create out time.

Meanwhile, it appears not many people are following this thread. Sad and discouraging. I need more audience. Can you please like and share my posts? If I see the likes and shares, I will be motivated to share my tomorrow's ticket if I get around to predict games this night.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Good job oga, please give me 5 odds today to win. I didn't have big money like.you to put in game. I will be waiting. Thanks

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by uwuana: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2022
BetInvestment:
We can still get some good games to play tomorrow — 1.80 or 1. 90 odds . I will see I can create out time.

Meanwhile, it appears not many people are following this thread. Sad and discouraging. I need more audience. Can you please like and share my posts? If I see the likes and shares, I will be motivated to share my tomorrow's ticket if I get around to predict games this night.
well done for the great job done,as you can see not so many people gambling here on nairaland, many have loose hope because some times one game always cut their bets,there so many threads here that says gambling is bad and advice people to quit,it's just few of us that don't have fainted hearts that are still in the game, so please don't stop what you started, we're with you bro, more grease to your work.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Bizsquad: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2022
B944RZWZCCQSCA-3857038 and B927RWPWAREASC-2482869 Nearly green. Wkend games and edit to yur taste Z2FMN3, YZVMDQ & YZYNC2.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Bizsquad: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
B944rzwzccqsca-3857038 And B927rwpwareasc-2482869. Wkend games Z2FMN3. YZVMDQ & YZYNC2
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2022
We go again. I play all my games. We win together and lose together. We feel the joy together and the pain together.

Sportybet code: ABC5B1C0

Day 3.

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
MVV Maastricht vs Helmond Sport
04/11 20:00

Draw or Away
Double Chance
TOP Oss vs PEC Zwolle

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
Legia Warszawa vs KS Lechia Gdansk
04/11 20:30

Home Team to Win Either Half
KRC Genk vs Royal Charleroi SC

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by raypapy(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
I beg the code for bet9ja
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
raypapy:
I beg the code for bet9ja
I don't use Bet9ja for the following reasons:

1. Withdrawal takes time (Withdrawal in sportybet is immediate like say person dey transfer money to you).
2. Cashout options are unattractive (once, I was losing a ticket I staked with 10k. I knew that ticket was going to cut, but guess what? Sportybet gave me a cashout of 3k. The game eventually cut, but I got 3k back and i later staked with the 3k and I got back the 7k I lost. Bet9ja will never do that!!!)
3. There is limit to the amount that can be withdrawn.
4. Bonuses are unattractive.
5. No free gifts (sportybet gave me 5k to bet with last week)
6. Most importantly, their odds are small (especially where the options you pick are good). The kind of options I play, Bet9ja is not a suitable betting site for it.

You can also use merrybet and 1xbet.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by sulorog(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
BetInvestment:
We go again. I play all my games. We win together and lose together. We feel the joy together and the pain together.

Day 3.

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
MVV Maastricht vs Helmond Sport

Draw or Away
Double Chance
TOP Oss vs PEC Zwolle

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
Legia Warszawa vs KS Lechia Gdansk

KRC Genk vs Royal Charleroi SC

Where do they put this code in sportybet? I can not find it on my phone, can somebody help me please

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by chibulati: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
obatine:

Please I need to register to this 360 site.. What do they require for verification and can I withdraw dirreclty to Nigerian account?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by 2twotipster(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
5 Odds Per Week

SECOND 5 ODDS, WEEK 4
The Backup Bet
The end of the four-week free trial.

Sport: Football
Belgium - First Division A
Genk Vs Royal Charleroi
Market: Total Goals
Pick: Over 2.5 Goals

France - Ligue 1
Lorient Vs PSG

Germany - Bundesliga
B. Dortmund Vs Bochum

Italy - Serie A
Milan Vs Spezia

Spain - LaLiga
Barcelona Vs Almeria

Bet Type: Accumulator
Odds: 5.51

BOOKING CODE
Bet9ja: ZD78MH
Betking: GYN2B

First match kickoff at 8:45pm (Nigerian Time) 04 November 2022.

Start winning with us! Follow my thread via this link https://www.nairaland.com/7384212/5-odds-per-week
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by Boldtouch: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bro precisely what bank MasterCard do you use for funding your bet365 account. Shalom
obatine:

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
BetInvestment:

Game won

Day 3.

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
MVV Maastricht vs Helmond Sport won

Draw or Away
Double Chance
TOP Oss vs PEC Zwolle won

Over 0.5
Home Team Over/Under
Legia Warszawa vs KS Lechia Gdansk won

KRC Genk vs Royal Charleroi SC won

3 wins in a row. Great!

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
uwuana:
well done for the great job done,as you can see not so many people gambling here on nairaland, many have loose hope because some times one game always cut their bets,there so many threads here that says gambling is bad and advice people to quit,it's just few of us that don't have fainted hearts that are still in the game, so please don't stop what you started, we're with you bro, more grease to your work.
I won't stop, my man. It's free money. Let's eat together.

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by raypapy(m): 2:55am On Nov 05, 2022
BetInvestment:
I don't use Bet9ja for the following reasons:

1. Withdrawal takes time (Withdrawal in sportybet is immediate like say person dey transfer money to you).
2. Cashout options are unattractive (once, I was losing a ticket I staked with 10k. I knew that ticket was going to cut, but guess what? Sportybet gave me a cashout of 3k. The game eventually cut, but I got 3k back and i later staked with the 3k and I got back the 7k I lost. Bet9ja will never do that!!!)
3. There is limit to the amount that can be withdrawn.
4. Bonuses are unattractive.
5. No free gifts (sportybet gave me 5k to bet with last week)
6. Most importantly, their odds are small (especially where the options you pick are good). The kind of options I play, Bet9ja is not a suitable betting site for it.

You can also use merrybet and 1xbet.

Thanks for the heads up..I just open sporty now ..more green to you..

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking by BetInvestment: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2022
As you win, remember to save at least 30% of your weekly or monthly winning. I use pygyvest safelock to save (find attached my today's transaction).

Also, don't forget to eat from your winnings — some kind times eh, stroll enter better restaurant, buy good food and eat. Buy clothes too. Buy some small small nice things for yourself.

More importantly, send money to your parents, please. Even if they had offended you while growing up, forgive them. Send money to your loved ones.

I am not just here to give you games to play, I am here to help you manage your winnings and drop some financial tips. As we go on, if you are an avid reader like me, I will also drop financial books for you to read.

Finally and most importantly, you will never go wrong with prayers. A simple prayer like "God please help me", can change the trajectory of your life. Never forget to pray.

See today's ticket in my next post

Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) / Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology / How Coronavirus Could Affect The Olympics 2020, Euro 2020 And The Sporting World

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84