Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Months (346 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Months by WNRwrite: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2018
photos: This sisters call themselves “orphans with grace” after losing mum and dad 10 months apart

These sisters who lost their dad then lost their mum 10 months after that are thriving and grateful for life.

They call themselves Orphans with Grace and are still smiling in spite of the loss they have endured.

One of the sister who shared the below photos on her Twitter handle, wrote:

Let me bless Yall with pictures of me and my sisters a month after losing our Mum and 10 months after losing our Dad  We are orphans with GRACE

See photos below:

http://wapnetrealm.com/photos-this-sisters-call-themselves-orphans-with-grace-after-losing-mum-and-dad-10-months-apart/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Sisters Call Themselves “orphans With Grace” After Losing Mum And Dad 10 Months by emani06(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Go girls, u all rock

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Every Wise Woman!!! / Ochanya Must Get Justice / A Room Sef Con To Let At Shagari Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.