Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time (13462 Views)

Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by dingbang(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Bravo...

Jackie Chan here I come cheesy
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by gcof(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
grin grin grin grin grin grin where you wan see work for China? You think it's USA with lazy yuuts? The Chinese that are exporting Labour will not allow you see work? grin
bro who no know no know...na when you enter chinko see as Chinese dey pull shirt load container,you go understand say street no easy that side
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2018
internet:
Country wey get sense. No be one useless country for west africa wey I know.

Abi! even with the population they know how to deal with it
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2018
That green belle
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
johncreek:

Please what are you saying?
Can you kindly simplify it?

Was also rough for me reading that.
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by cohug: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2018
that is a country that have a working government, they make and carry out plans in a way that favours d nation. making international students to work will favour China alot. my advice for student when that timw comes is that they should be ready to do some jobs they will not like or that has nothing to do with what they are studying, agriculture, commercial, environment, prison service, medical services, etc。。。come that time China don't have much young ones to do the jobs. most of their single child are pampared , and lazy, they cant do shit... i pray NIGERIA grow. than this.
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by U2ice(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Aderewah:
When people that didn't have basic education like Buhari and adeleke are ruling over millions of because and mschool graduates plus their lecturers and professors, a country like nigeria is what you get

please speak English
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Feraz(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Chukxie, SmooshCHN, what do you guys think?
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Evidenx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
and pay them at their country minimum wage abi?
To be a Nigerian is not easy o! grin
IT TAKES GRACE TO BE A NIGERIAN AND FAITH TO SURVIVE IN NIGERIA.... CHINA,HERE I COME...LOL

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
oge4real:
Haha, they will regret this before the next 5 years.
Nigerians, food don done o.

Oge this your smile too sweet wink
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by UncleJudax(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
tommykiwi:
Good one from the Chinese, maybe US and Canada application will be less from Nigerians because those country's embassy are really sucking Nigeria dry
What of your own embassies? You no get universities
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by skallion7(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
tommykiwi:
Good one from the Chinese, maybe US and Canada application will be less from Nigerians because those country's embassy are really sucking Nigeria dry
Those countries don't give a Bleep about who you're, y'all are the ones invading their space.
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Ashley86400: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
And I had to hear this news the day Chinese embassy denied me my visa. . .ironic world. undecided
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by chukxie(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Feraz:
Chukxie, SmooshCHN, what do you guys think?

I think it's a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by erico2k2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pavore9:
Nice one.
Nah its not, the Chinese pay craaaap money

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by internet: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tobiemmanuel007:

Abi! even with the population they know how to deal with it
it will help in fighting crime, create employment, make one to be reasonable. Working and schooling will help not only the student, but also the patents. A fast thinker will be able to save a little before he or she will finish schooling.
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by OhiOfIhima: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:
They have no choice at the moment they are having shortage of workers due to the system of one child policy and now older people are 5 times the population of youth.Because of this,Chinese government recently relaxed the rule to allow people to have more children but sadly people are not willing to have more than 1 child because of the cost of taking care of them

Is that not funny one child per couple...

It seem lame.
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by 360command: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:
They have no choice at the moment they are having shortage of workers due to the system of one child policy and now older people are 5 times the population of youth.Because of this,Chinese government recently relaxed the rule to allow people to have more children but sadly people are not willing to have more than 1 child because of the cost of taking care of them
I understand what you mean but you are wrong.. China is not Japan and there are young, vibrant Chinese willing to work. The china you see today is not like what it was during the Qing dynasty where parents were selling their children to survive. It all changed during Mao and deng Xiaoping regime. Infact, China is on track to feed its rapid population as the govt is beginning to encourage them to have 2 children. I am seeing it as a new post colonization where those new generation will be coming to africa in the next 20 years. China has bought a vast area of land like a region in Zambia just to go into agriculture, and the produce from it are taking back to China..

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Tobiemmanuel007: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
internet:
it will help in fighting crime, create employment, make one to be reasonable. Working and schooling will help not only the student, but also the patents. A fast thinker will be able to save a little before he or she will finish schooling.

Yeah true taLk
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by boyjo: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
johncreek:

Please what are you saying?
Can you kindly simplify it?

He is saying grammar grin
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by KDmafia: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aderewah:
When people that didn't have basic education like Buhari and adeleke are ruling over millions of because and msc graduates plus their lecturers and professors, a country like nigeria is what you get
before those people without basic education you mentioned came into power what did the previous educated ones did differently to upgrade Nigeria��‍♂️

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by pawpzman: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
While some schools in Nigeria are making certain languages compulsory due to ethical bigotry thereby eschewing international students
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by SmooshCHN: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
erico2k2:

Nah its not, the Chinese pay craaaap money
You're clearly ignorant about how well Nigerians and foreigners are paid in China. If 22k for a 1hr teaching job, 60k plus for a 1/2hr modelling job is craaaap money, I'm sure you know people who would be interested..
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by SmooshCHN: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
360command:
I understand what you mean but you are wrong.. China is not Japan and there are young, vibrant Chinese willing to work. The china you see today is not like what it was during the Qing dynasty where parents were selling their children to survive. It all changed during Mao and deng Xiaoping regime. Infact, China is on track to feed its rapid population as the govt is beginning to encourage them to have 2 children. I am seeing it as a new post colonization where those new generation will be coming to africa in the next 20 years. China has bought a vast area of land like a region in Zambia just to go into agriculture, and the produce from it are taking back to China..
You're wasting your time with some of these guys.. They only see china through the quality of Tecno crap called phone they are used to. Don't waste your time. Japan/China is 100 times way ahead of Nigeria in economics, employment etc. Ignorance is a disease and Nigerians many are chronic patients..
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Tunks2017(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
So we should all pack our bags and start migrating to china?? !!

Good move from them though, at least alot better than some useless dry eastern European countries !! angry
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by erico2k2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
SmooshCHN:
You're clearly ignorant about how well Nigerians and foreigners are paid in China. If 22k for a 1hr teaching job, 60k plus for a 1/2hr modelling job is craaaap money, I'm sure you know people who would be interested..
I said so as my own opinion, for a person of whom I am, it is crap money, if U don't like it, U can go an """""" angry angry
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by lastmessenger: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
gcof:
bro who no know no know...na when you enter chinko see as Chinese dey pull shirt load container,you go understand say street no easy that side
Are you serious?
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by oge4real(f): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Cholls:
my brother what is your own

Oga no vex o grin grin
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by oge4real(f): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Heavyjew:

Oge this your smile too sweet wink

Shalom bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) / Two Persons Burnt To Death In Tanker Explosion In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.