Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove (1803 Views)

List Of Muslims That Have Held Top Government Positions In Southeast Since 1999 / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Patrioticooduan: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
pazienza:

You mean the country was working until Yorubas threw the entire place into Chaos,when they couldn't live in peace amongst each other in western region, dividing themselves into Awo and Akintola factions, setting the whoLe place ablaze in the Now infamous Wild wild west, that served as the prelude to Nzeogwu misguided coup?
Lols! So because of the misunderstandings in the West, your people decided to kill leaders from North and West? See your Ibotic way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by mangoman00: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babiod:
We're all Nigerians first before any tribe.If it's the Igbos that will take Nigeria forward on every aspect,As a Yoruba boy I will gladly vote for them,the president is no tribe birthright,we all own this Nation together,more so they've sacrificed a whole lot esp during civil war and they're still with us as Nigeria and as still Nigerians.Although I've not really seen much credible people with integrity as a front head as of now,and they should start correcting the notion that they can't be trusted with money and power.
The conspiracy to put Igbos down is what is holding this nation.I tell my people not to weep not to cry for Britain was once slaves to Romans ,today Britain is world power

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by pazienza(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Lols! So because of the misunderstandings in the West, your people decided to kill leaders from North and West? See your Ibotic way of reasoning

Ask your brother, Ademoyega what he was smoking with Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and his other gang members, when they naively thought they could remedy your inability to handle yourselves amicably in the wild wild western region without repercussions.
Had your Yorubatic brain ever thought about that before?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Strikethem: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bethel4Life:
if u sack a manager of a bank cos his not doing well and appoint another one...... Pls after 10 years will u still blame the former sacked manager for any wrong/problems the bank may av encounterd But zoogerian and sophisticated mo.rons think that after 50 years,, d igbos should continue to be blamed for wat one of their own did(remember that he has already been murderd)

forgetting the fact that people from their tribes has ruled dis country since then......

This country is much worse than a zoo i tell u
What is this female 21st century idiot saying?. Why do you people cry marginalization despite all these. See how 21st century idiots is trying exornerating themselves. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Strikethem: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
pazienza:

You mean the country was working until Yorubas threw the entire place into Chaos,when they couldn't live in peace amongst each other in western region, dividing themselves into Awo and Akintola factions, setting the whole place ablaze in the Now infamous Wild wild west, that served as the prelude to Nzeogwu misguided coup?

Just like the country started to turn a corner, under GEJ, becoming Africa biggest economy and enjoying robust foreign investments under the international clout of NOI.
This was until you Yorubas again decided to take the country back 1983 days, by returning a barely educated vindictive and incompetent former military dictator back to position presidency, thereby undoing all the gains the country had gained since Return Of democracy in 1999.

You really have guts thinking you can pin the failure of your colonial geographical expression on Ndiigbo, a people who had long continued to express their desire to not want to continue being part of your failing British colonial estate, without repercussions.
grin, were you not the same man that said not Yoruba vote brought bubu into power, now it is yorubas again, why are you so confused that you don't even know where to belong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Patrioticooduan: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
pazienza:

Ask your brother, Ademoyega what he was smoking with Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and his other gang members, when they naively thought they could remedy your inability to handle yourselves amicably in the wild wild western region without repercussions.
Had your Yorubatic brain ever thought about that before?

Handle by killing not just leaders from the 'affected' West, but also leaders from the North. How come all Ibo leaders were left out? Unfortunately, you can't deceive people with this una Ibotic brain.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Strikethem: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

The thing weak me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Patrioticooduan: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
mangoman00:
The conspiracy to put Igbos down is what is holding this nation.I tell my people not to weep not to cry for Britain was once slaves to Romans ,today Britain is world power
Which conspiration? Weren't Ibos in charge in the last administration? What did you achieve? Abeg get da f.uck out of here! Victim mentality no go kill una Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by pazienza(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Handle by killing not just leaders from the 'affected' West, but also leaders from the North. How come all Ibo leaders were left out? Unfortunately, you can't deceive people with this una Ibotic brain.

Like I said, you can go direct that question to Ademoyega, and Fajuyi as well.
They are in better position to put your Yolobatic brain in shape.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by pazienza(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Strikethem:
grin, were you not the same man that said not Yoruba vote brought bubu into power, now it is yorubas again, why are you so confused that you don't even know where to belong cheesy

Who were the ones that packaged and sold APC presidential candidate to gullible Nigerians as the coming of the Messiah who had the solution to all Nigerian problems?

Was it not the Lagos-Ibadan express media, powered by Yolobas?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Patrioticooduan: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
pazienza:

You mean the country was working until Yorubas threw the entire place into Chaos,when they couldn't live in peace amongst each other in western region, dividing themselves into Awo and Akintola factions, setting the whole place ablaze in the Now infamous Wild wild west, that served as the prelude to Nzeogwu misguided coup?

Just like the country started to turn a corner, under GEJ, becoming Africa biggest economy and enjoying robust foreign investments under the international clout of NOI.
This was until you Yorubas again decided to take the country back 1983 days, by returning a barely educated vindictive and incompetent former military dictator back to position presidency, thereby undoing all the gains the country had gained since Return Of democracy in 1999.

You really have guts thinking you can pin the failure of your colonial geographical expression on Ndiigbo, a people who had long continued to express their desire to not want to continue being part of your failing British colonial estate, without repercussions.
So this was guy once a Tanoid? So it is true every Biafra agitator loved Jonathan. From Jonathan till 2019 to Biafra after few months. Now I know why you support Biafra. You are pained that Jonathan was defeated.
Lols!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Patrioticooduan: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Strikethem:
How come every Biafran agitator love Jonathan and hate Buhari? Am I missing something?
Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Strikethem: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
pazienza:

Who were the ones that packaged and sold APC presidential candidate to gullible Nigerians as the coming of the Messiah who had the solution to all Nigerian problems?

Was it not the Lagos-Ibadan express media, powered by Yolobas?
Bros, you are confused Mr yeebon. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bethel4Life:
if u sack a manager of a bank cos his not doing well and appoint another one...... Pls after 10 years will u still blame the former sacked manager for any wrong/problems the bank may av encounterd But zoogerian and sophisticated mo.rons think that after 50 years,, d igbos should continue to be blamed for wat one of their own did(remember that he has already been murderd)

forgetting the fact that people from their tribes has ruled dis country since then......

This country is much worse than a zoo i tell u

The funny thing is that the people who claim that Ironsi changed the system.of Government, then the came into power they did much worse than Ironsi.

In fact, Ironsi was the only person who kept the 4 Regions he met in office. All others that came after him keep dividing the 4 Regions into states till we got 36 unitary states, most of which are not viable

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by phase1: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babiod:
We're all Nigerians first before any tribe.If it's the Igbos that will take Nigeria forward on every aspect,As a Yoruba boy I will gladly vote for them,the president is no tribe birthright,we all own this Nation together,more so they've sacrificed a whole lot esp during civil war and they're still with us as Nigeria and as still Nigerians.Although I've not really seen much credible people with integrity as a front head as of now,and they should start correcting the notion that they can't be trusted with money and power.

Sorry Sir, I know you mean well but, I'm sorry to ask you to go to hell if you feel Igbos have any notion to correct! I will be blunt.
Did the fulani correct the notion of being power hungry muslim terrorists right from the days of Dan fodio before you voted them into power, did they correct the notion of looting you dry like Abacha, babangida and co before you voted them to rule your skulls? Are Tafa balogun, Obj, Aregbe,Tinubu and other yoruba correcting any notion by stealing billions from you and sharing Iresi Aregbe, and Fufu Aregbe to your parents in oshogbo?
So why do think the Igbos owe you anything? Like I say always say to people who think they can insult Igbos because of the presidency To hell with you!

The day Igbos figured that the presidency will always be useless even to fulani and yoruba (and have not solved the almajiri problem or the destitute beggars problem in Osun and Oyo)is the day they liberated themselve from the unworkables contraption.

Anybody who thinks he can tie the Igbo nation down by dangling presidential carrots while asking them to dance a particular step is wasting his time. Eyes don open.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Babiod: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
phase1:

Sorry Sir, I know you mean well but, I'm sorry to ask you to go to hell if you feel Igbos have any notion to correct! I will be blunt.
Did the fulani correct the notion of being power-hungry muslim terrorists right from the days of Dan fodio before you voted them into powers, they did correct the notion of looting you dry like Abacha, babangida and co before you voted them to rule your skulls? Are Tafa balogun, Obj, Aregbe,Tinubu and other yoruba correcting any notion by stealing billions from you and sharing Iresi Aregbe, and Fufu Aregbe?
So why do think the Igbos owe you anything? Like I say always say to people who think they can insult Igbos because of the presidency To hell with you!

The day Igbos figured that the presidency will always be useless even to fulani and yoruba (and have not solved the almajiri problem or the destitute beggars problem in Osun and Oyo)is the day the liberated themselve from the unworkable contraption.

Anybody who thinks he can tie the Igbo nation down by dangling presidential carrots while asking them to dance a particular step is wasting his time. Eyes don open.
It was the pact nnamdi azikwe had with the north on the day he blindsided awolowo that brought the North into power in the first place,Read your history well my brother before coming to type jargons.
Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by phase1: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one.
The way some people are hiding under " Igbo presidency 2023" to campaign for a terrorist is very archaic and disgusting.

Buhari who failed for 3 solid times while struggling to be the president does not have the key to the success of Igbo both in Economy, politics and personal lives.
You guys are free to campaign for Buhari, but hiding under "Igbo presidency" is an act of political mischievousness and it must be stopped.

Enough of this madness !
Everybody should carry his own cross.

Their campaign will fail. Some of the buffoons are even abookis and yoromuslims hiding under Igbo identity to fool themselves.
If the likes of Joe Ibokwe and rochas okoroawusa think they can ride on being anti-Igbo to get to presidency, they'll have their hands full. Infact they'll find themselves counting sands in the desert. Waste of time.

The days when people occupy political seats and comfortably insult Igbos without paying a price are over. The Information age favours the Igbo man, he has been the most progressive man in this contraption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by phase1: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babiod:

It was the pact nnamdi azikwe had with the north on the day he blindsided awolowo that brought the North into power in the first place,Read your history well my brother before coming to type jargons.

What pact! Do you have a written copy? Or dwell on the lies of your revisionist yoruba journalists and historians?

Go and pick up Awolowo autobiography written by himself, the title is Awo. In that book written and published before nigerian independence, Awo was so petty he was even jealous of the hairstyle of Igbo and Ghanian students who were richer with better fortunes as his classmates. It's all in the book. Among many other signs of jealousy evidenced in that book. When young Zik came back with his PhD and addressed students if UI with pomp, fanfare, peagentry and grand oratory Awo (then unknown as a politician) was there as a freelance journalist, with mixed feelings of jealousy and about this 'young Ibo man' who is national demagogue. Pick that book and read and see through the heart of Awo your hero even before independence.

Awo as a sleazy politician would have formed an alliance with the north to deal with the Igbos he hated if Zik hadn't. He finally got the chance in 1967 and he used it judiciously as history taught us. Remind me how many millions of Igbo kids he orchestrated their deaths in cahoot with gowon when he got the chance. Remind me how many Igbo families he impoverished with the 20 pound postwar policy? Remind me who coined the word 'Naira' from 'Never Allow Igbos Rule Again' phrase during the war as finance minister? Are we kids?

You are the one who needs a history lesson dude.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by BabaRamota1980: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well if it was working and Nigerians cannot fix it after 50 years then it is time to call it quits let everyone go their way and try something new.

We cannot throw this garri away o. We must drink am. grin. Nobody goes anywhere till we finish with garri.

Learn not to throw sand sand in people food next time. grin
Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by wowcatty: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hallelujah!

That means we will never hear the cry of marginalization again oo!
Re: Igbos Have Held Every Position In Nigeria, They Have Nothing More To Proove by Fatherofdragons: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

All my life I have never seen a pathetic hypocritical people like you Ibos. You are the most devilish ethnic group on planet earth. Who was Balewa's vice? Awolowo or Azikwe? Who was Shagari's vice? Ekwueme or Abiola? Who was Tofa's vice? Awolowo or Ugoh? Who campaign for Abacha's democratic presidency? Obasanjo or Kanu? Four times in a role, you licked Northerners' asses. I don't what word fits you people. Calling you people devil is an insult to Lucifer himself. You Ibos are worse than the devil.

HELLO EXCUSE ME

U YORUBAS ARRRREEEEE THE MOST USELESS DISGUSTING PATHETIC AND HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

THAT'S WHO U ARE, DON'T TRY TO CHANGE IT, IT MAKES U LOOK STUPID.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! Massive Crowd As Atiku Drives Into The Campaign Arena In Lagos / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / If Apc Zone Its 2023 Ticket To Ss/se,who Should Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.