Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC (6065 Views)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Joevics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
The Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Rt Honorable Luke Onofiok has disclosed that Juicy offers where made to him to defect to the APC by leaders of the party which he declined.

In his words “Yesterday they gathered, they mounted the podium. Youths, did they talk about your education and empowerment? Women, did they talk about your empowerment? Did they talk albout industrilization and development? No!

They talked about themselves, not you. It’s about their personal interest, Go and tell them I have worked with them before and i know them. I am ready to go to jail for even 10yrs to retain this cause because this is about our father’s land , not because I am the speaker but because this is the highest level of betrayal.

We took him to Assang Ibibio and they endorsed him for 8yrs… We’ve gathered our facts, we’d mount the podium, we’d reply them words for words, documents for figures.

They said the president had sent words for me to become the deputy governor. They offered me two billion naira, but i said NO. If you like offer me #10b, mine is NO”.

-Rt Hon Onofiok Luke while making a solidarity speech at Sen OBA’s event centre.

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/stories/general/593238-how-i-was-offered-2-billion-and-the-position-of-deputy-governor-to-defect-to-apc-luke-onofiok.html

1 Like

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by upower123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na wa oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Liar

You are a liar young man

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by abokibuhari: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Stone123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by neezar: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Liar

You are a liar young man
Because it's Apc, The man Is now a liar

Sarrki u na my guy but u dey misbehave

I told u I will pay u 50k more than the mere 30k u dey collect from ur fraudulent government

Just holla me, offer is still available wink

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
neezar:

Because it's Apc, The man Is now a liar

Sarrki u na my guy but u dey misbehave

I told u I will pay u 50k more than the mere 30k u dey collect from ur fraudulent government

Just holla me, offer is still available wink

grin

That’s 50 dollars nah that one know go knack better corona for Coney Island

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by neezar: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

grin

That’s 50 dollars nah that one know go knack better corona for Coney Island
How's business and the family dem??
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Liar

You are a liar young man
Nobody takes u serious again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by carzola(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
He made just one point
** he has worked with them before and
he knows them****

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by carzola(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
He made just one point
** he has worked with them before and
he knows them****
Be wise my people some will
Come out in a sheep clothing but
Know they are all wolves

1 Like

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by nnachukz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who knows how much Akpabio was given in addition to the promise of becoming Senate president and his looting crime completely wiped.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by rajiraymond(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
See somebody they offered the position of deputy governor not to talk of#2b that claims to reject it.
Keep fooling yourself.

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by chinjo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
When Buhari is voted out, then u will know that what Dasuki is been held for is nothing compared to what APC are dishing about just because of 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Iamgrey5(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why will they offer you N2bn

Do Mr speaker know what 2bn is

Some states in Nigeria don't receive that much in monthly allocation from the Federal government and most states receive from between 3bn to 4.5bn outside the oil producing states.

Will you single-handily win Akwaibom state for them

In a state APC already has 2 senators out of 3 and might still likely lose, although not by the same margin as four years ago

Say something else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by chinjo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:
See somebody they offered the position of deputy governor not to talk of#2b that claims to reject it.
Keep fooling yourself.

Go and find out who Onofiok Luke is. In case u didn't read the story, he is the speaker of AKWA Ibom state house of Assembly. He looks too young and malnourished abi? Keep fooling your old age.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Edcure1: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:
Keep fooling yourself.
You saw the lies clear enough.

He can only deceive his co-travellers.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by gasparpisciotta: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
That offer can only come from the state, or better still you were offered that to remain in PDP.....

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is more than clear than APC is more corrupt in 3years than the whole 16years of PDP reign but they are deceiving zombies with the fight against one selective corruption. Next administration will open their cans of worm. grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by wingmanII: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
APC is worse than PDP.
Most evil men previously in PDP are now in APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
neezar:

How's business and the family dem??

Brother we dey ooo

N yours ?
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
chinjo:

Go and find out who Onofiok Luke is. In case u didn't read the story, he is the speaker of AKWA Ibom state house of Assembly. He looks too young and malnourished abi? Keep fooling your old age.

Don't mind these mumus.

Akpabio would happily pay Luke even N5b to decamp with him, considering how influential Luke is in AK politics.

But Luke is a smart dude with his eyes on the long term.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by KenOne: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Going by PDP allegation for some days now PDP senators are being offered 50million to defect and impeach Saraki. But a state assembly speaker is being offered 2billion and a deputy governor.

Hmmmm this speaker must be a super politician that will deliver 2million votes to APC come 2019.

See who was offered 2billion and deputy governor and he rejected it.

PDP members are gullible and gullible is PDP members.

PDP is known for propaganda and propaganda is PDP.

PDP is known for fake news and fake news is PDP.

PDP is known for lies and Linus IPOB is PDP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by citizenY(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
N2b for this team B player? He seems more like a ball boy with these lies.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by modik(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
All they know for 3years and more is PDP THIS PDP THAT.

NO DEVELOPMENT PLAN

BUDGET IMPLIMENTATION ZERO

YET......
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Its just unfortunate, Akpabio didnt get them the required mileage they needed in the south south..

The moment they accepted him, the people left him.. they wanted the saraki reception, the moment he left them, the people rallied round him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by DamiBukola: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Why will they offer you N2bn

Do Mr speaker know what 2bn is

Some states in Nigeria don't receive that much in monthly allocation from the Federal government and most states receive from between 3bn to 4.5bn outside the oil producing states.

Will you single-handily win Akwaibom state for them

In a state APC already has 2 senators out of 3 and might still likely lose, although not by the same margin as four years ago

Say something else
All the 2 senators are useless as far as Onofiok Luke is concern. He disgraced Umana Umana in 2015 and he will do the same.

He is the face of PDP in Akwa Ibom and not even the Governor. He is always gallant, half of the youths in Akwa Ibom. Nsit Ibium is lock down for Onofiok Luke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Metuh: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:
Keep fooling yourself.
not everyone is poor wretched like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by DamiBukola: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dpole:
Hey Bros, talk another thing joooo. N2b, for a speaker not even a governor or senator, habaa well lying is you guys profession sha
Onofiok Luke is the Fayose of Akwa Ibom, street credibility is his trade mark. He worth more than the Governor himself when it comes to electoral value.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Iamgrey5(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
DamiBukola:
All the 2 senators are useless as far as Onofiok Luke is concern. He disgraced Umana Umana in 2015 and he will do the same.

He is the face of PDP in Akwa Ibom and not even the Governor. He is always gallant, half of the youths in Akwa Ibom. Nsit Ibium is lock down for Onofiok Luke.
You mean he will win an election in Akwaibom single-handly

Then he should have contested for a much higher position than a simple state house of assembly representative, Don't you think?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Violent Clash Between Hausa And Oyigbo Residents In Port Harcourt / 2023: "Go For 3rd Term" - Nigerians Beg Buhari (Pictures) / Deji’s Only Option Is Suicide – Chief Alex Akinyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.