Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

4 Reasons Why You Won’t Get An Hourglass Shape - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Reasons Why You Won’t Get An Hourglass Shape (576 Views)

4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Won’t Get An Hourglass Shape by crosart(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Why can’t I have an hourglass figure? Despite all the workout routines, and diets, still my shape remains the same. Now, maybe you should ask yourself,” Am I going the right way with this?” About 90% of ladies on planet earth desire an hourglass shape, small waist, curvy hips, well toned thighs, and a good butt.

The issue with most ladies is that, they start the routine or process of achieving that hourglass shape, but along the line before a month, they back out. Maybe due to being lazy and probably determination begins to drop drastically coupled with motivation.

At least 98% of men in the world desire a lady with an hourglass shape. For those who have one, they do everything to keep her. “Seeing a lady with an hourglass shape, dressed in the right outfit, with a charisma is like seeing a goddess in Disney” a friend of mine once said.

There are numerous reasons why you may not get an hourglass shape

The Wrong Exercise:

Doing cardio is out of the question, especially if you are skinny. But if you have excess fat, then cardio is advised for at least two times a week to help you burn a reasonable amount of fats.

Here are some hourglass figure workouts:

1. Side to side kicks for hips, waist, butt and thighs

2. Donkey kick for butt

3. Bulgarian squats for butt and thighs

4. Scissors lift for waist

Doing the right exercise with consistency brings out the right hourglass shape. Most ladies will ask how many times a week should these workouts be done. The major reason most ladies back out from this routine, may be due to its tedious nature, that is, during the week coupled with their daily activities. I would advice; make this workout a part of you and your daily activity, think of its reward at the end. Usually this routine should be done at least 4 times a week.

Wrong Dieting:

Your body is actually made in the kitchen, whatever you eat daily, determines your hourglass shape. Therefore, kick off by making the right food choice. Cut down sugar to its minimum. Changing diets is usually tough and stressful, but always think of the aftermath and what you have to gain afterwards.

Here are some dieting rules you should consider for an hourglass figure
1. Eat more veggies and fruits
2. Taking lots of water is critical
3. Cut down alcohol
4. Increase take of fibers
5. Go for a low-fat food at all times.

Boring work routine:

After a couple of weeks, your body begins to get bored with the workout routine. Changing this workout routine is necessary. Change your routine when it begins to feel like every day tonic. Some ladies may not get that hourglass figure within a month; some may begin to get theirs in three weeks, while other ladies in 2 months that is with consistent workout routine. It depends on the body mass and weight of the individual. It will take a lady with excess fat longer time to achieve the hourglass shape. Changing your routine may aid consistency and being enthusiastic.

Late Nights:

If you always watch your favorite TV shows late at night or you go to bed late, then I think you need to cut back and get some rest, your body needs time to rest to recover from some rigorous routines, done during the day. It’s necessary to get good sleep at least 7/8 hours every night. You would be surprise how getting enough sleep at night can help you perform at your best throughout the day, even with your workouts.

http://fettlecity.com/reasons-girls-cant-get-hourglass-shape/

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Won’t Get An Hourglass Shape by meobizy(f): 4:17am On Aug 11, 2018
One thing I have learned in my fitness journey: yes some body shapes are not as appealing as others. A healthy body though, is sexy any time of the day. Indulge in exercise for health and fitness reasons and not to shape your body. You'll feel a whole lot better about yourself.

(1) (Reply)

100% Curative Herbal Products For Health Diseases / Deplorable State Of UCH After Morning Rain (pics) / Trying To Conceive? Try This Natural Process That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.