Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Scared To Code But Want To Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Scared To Code But Want To Code (1355 Views)

Any Hope For Front End Who Can Code But Can't Design / Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

Scared To Code But Want To Code by lanny361: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2018
PLEASE I NEED SOME ONE VERY GOOD AND CALM TO TAKE ME ONE ON ONE ON PROGRAMMING PREFERABLY ASP.NET WE WILL BE STARTING FROM THE SCRATCH. MAIL ME ON lanny361@yahoo.com whatzapp me on 08069466122
Re: Scared To Code But Want To Code by trytillmake(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
What are u scared of there are tutorials online you can peruse on, nothin to be scared of there man, go online and check ot tutorials, preferably check home and learn.com get c# tutorials there to get started.

Re: Scared To Code But Want To Code by lanny361: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2018
thanks man i really appreciate your comment i will do as you said its just that am scared to start
Re: Scared To Code But Want To Code by Olalekank(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
If you don't want to learn coding, forget it. Nobody is begging anyone to learn coding. If you want to achieve something, take it head on and defeat it. Staying there and doing nothing while being scared of a project would help you achieve nothing basically.

ASP.NET with Microsoft SQL is easy once you can know your way around it. Google is always there 24/7. It's up to you, my recommendation is to start with a "PROJECT". This can't be overemphasized.

You can do something like building a bottled water site for a company where
1. People can make register and make orders.
2. Admiin can see these orders and can accept it.
3. When users come back online by logging in, they can see that their orders have been approved.

This is a very basic project to start with and going further, you can develop more complex applications yourself.

all the best, if you like, remain scared and do nothing and you'd see who would lose.

Re: Scared To Code But Want To Code by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Olalekank:
If you don't want to learn coding, forget it. Nobody is begging anyone to learn coding. If you want to achieve something, take it head on and defeat it. Staying there and doing nothing while being scared of a project would help you achieve nothing basically.

ASP.NET with Microsoft SQL is easy once you can know your way around it. Google is always there 24/7. It's up to you, my recommendation is to start with a "PROJECT". This can't be overemphasized.

You can do something like building a bottled water site for a company where
1. People can make register and make orders.
2. Admiin can see these orders and can accept it.
3. When users come back online by logging in, they can see that their orders have been approved.

This is a very basic project to start with and going further, you can develop more complex applications yourself.

all the best, if you like, remain scared and do nothing and you'd see who would lose.
That's what I don't get in the scared part of this post grin

I think you what he might mean is the sight of how code looks like scares him.
Re: Scared To Code But Want To Code by Olalekank(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Darivie04:

That's what I don't get in the scared part of this post grin

I think you what he might mean is the sight of how code looks like scares him.

Lol, grin
Even at the office, while I am on IT, when I saw the code base at first, I dey always fear. Now, I am catching up and understanding what the stuffs are doing.

Most Simplified Salvation Prayer Points Guide 2018 Now On Play Store / Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? / Is An Automated Sms Sender Possible?