Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (50555 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by princeemmma(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
I knew I was doing the wrong thing and betraying my husband but I saw it as a necessary action to save my marriage. I didn’t want to go out sleeping with another man outside. I knew it was wrong but I prefer it from my son than a man outside. After one month, I discovered that I was pregnant.”

you now lied that your husband own it as part of your plan, may the Lord save your soul mam
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
And I thought this was only possible in movies undecided
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by chairman00100: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
princesweetman2:
Igbo amaka lost relatives dem embarassed

frustration of the highest order, NO level of hatred by you and your type will stop that train, the only solution is what WE want OR you are likely going to your grave with this bad belle, my prayers for you though is that you will not fast forward it with this your present mindset, unless you are friends with the devil, because he is clearly happy with YOU right now
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by notoriousbabe: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
See as she resemble vivaciousvivi

See how sex come dey hungry me now
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by seunfly: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
OK oo
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by GreenCap: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
viceddy95:
When think you have seen and heard it all,,,;another strange news will just spring out.....

In other words,madam is carrying her son's baby in her womb,,indirectly her grandchild cool cool....
Na waoh...

see what a wicked mother-in-law can cause.

it's not easy to marry someone who already has a child from an ex.

bad news everywhere.

am logging outta here
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eleyi gidigan!

I fear Igbos
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
I blame Bihari on this
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Reelmii: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
benue is cursed
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
I blame Buhari
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by BlueMountain1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
It is very unfortunate that this happened. But why would the man not be responsible enough to open up to his wife his true medical condition? Why waste 8 years of the women? Why would he allow his mother to humiliate the wife all these years when he knew the real cause of their childlessness? He should go and bury his face in the sand. He has failed as a man and a "husband". Shame unto his mother too. Two of a kind that has no honour.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Goalnaldo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sad...but why is her photo on display ? Are you(journalist ) trying to add further to her humiliation ?
the same person that will say picture or idonbelievit. Smh.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by georgenton1: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
CSTR1005:

We all know those that practice inbreeding in southern Nigeria, and it is not the igbo people.

It is your father's and mothers from Eastern Nigeria that practice inbreeding fool...
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by ola12(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Both the man, d woman and her son are mad sad
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iyam speechless

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sad...but why is her photo on display ? Are you(journalist ) trying to add further to her humiliation ?

Let's say her picture is hidden, and your brother wants to get married to her. You would love it right?

That your bro is gonna get hitched pretty soon
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Shelumiel: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
greyham:

Let's say her picture is hidden, and your brother wants to get married to her. You would love it right?

That your bro is gonna get hitched pretty soon
I shall you one question : Who is sinless in this world ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
widows why do this to your selves? if your late husband left money and kids to you , you should train those kids no need subjecting yourselves to unnecessary torture, there are plenty virile men around who can impregnate you for free.

all these bush market women are prostitutess sha am not surprised.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by InTime(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Always Think Before U Act
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by egojeny1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
ola12:
Both the man, d woman and her son are mad sad
Including the MIL. She's evil.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by dannyville2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
post=70184334:
Nothing good can come out of benue.. this is gonna be one bleeped family tree

Bush meat, nothing good will ever come out from your family
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
I shall you one question : Who is sinless in this world ?

No one

Now answer my question!

NB: Answer was given based according to readings from the Holy Bible
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by RayJinble(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Finally....i can call someone a MOTHER FOKA and not be offensive grin grin
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by megareal: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chai! Some humans dey fall hands. How can you let your child see your unclothedness? Just how?

I really do not comprehend this act at all.

I rebuke every spirit of incest in my lineage in Jesus Name.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nightmareo07: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
CSTR1005:

We all know those that practice inbreeding in southern Nigeria, and it is not the igbo people.
That boy is mad
Why can't u add Yoruba to that comment.
Y'all should stop being coward.
Last last na ban.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Shelumiel: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
greyham:

No one

Now answer my question!

NB: Answer was given based according to readings from the Holy Bible
Since no one is sinless , and all are guilty , it does not make sense to expose anyone; especially when it comes to things of this nature. Identifying and exposing her is a fool's way of portraying himself righteous
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by loadedvibes: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
If your family is from Benue then forget it
dannyville2:

Bush meat, nothing good will ever come out from your family
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
Since no one is sinless , and all are guilty , it does not make sense to expose anyone; especially when it comes to things of this nature. Identifying and exposing her is a fool's way of portraying himself righteous

Oga, you have still not answered my question. Why are Nigerians this thick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.