Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,067 members, 7,842,027 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (50557 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by imran147(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mitchew AGATU PEOPLE
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Shelumiel: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
greyham:

Oga, you have still not answered my question. Why are Nigerians this thick?
What was your question ?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Any contribution from our feminist in the house? undecided
nice dp. Where in cross River state are you from?
I'm efik by the way.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elukapendragon:
or you be guy sef. Who be that fine girl for your profile?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Bambambiglo: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:

Which lost relatives?? Pls park well. Benue will never ever be related to igbos in any way.. Not in the past life, present or future. Never ever. Get ur facts right Afonja

Who even wants to be related to drug dealers and baby factory products?

Be like say your sense don follow pen|s comot from ya puna

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgaBuhari:
nice dp. Where in cross River state are you from?
I'm in Calabar
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by farem: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nogodye:
it's ...Abomination!
More than that it's... AbomiCOUNTRY!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elukapendragon:
I'm in Calabar
you're a male or female?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bambambiglo:

hahaha you no well oh.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by nanauju(f): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Cry me a river boy!
U too small for me to engage in online rant because they fit arrest me for child abuse.

C'mon boy, come eat lunch!

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Bambambiglo: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:

Cry me a river boy!
U too small for me to engage in online rant because they fit arrest me for child abuse.

C'mon boy, come eat lunch!

Baby factory products always talking offpoint
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by aidyaraka: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
between saving ur soul and marriage which is paramount?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Katapult(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
The boy that chuk his mums triangle,go soon wed am,incest farmily loading.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by TruthinAction: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abomination. This is one of the reasons Benue state is under oppression. They are known for sexual promiscuity.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Fawklicant: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Omenka people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgaBuhari:
you're a male or female?
Dont u see my gender on profile?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by sapeleboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
benue again , how God go take help them self . witch people
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Iamvictor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
joeace2001:
Jesus!
Hello! I will like to join this group.. 08151078493
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by rOsy247(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
afroniger:

http://sunnewsonline.com/abomination-woman-sleeps-son-child-husband/

Take down the pictures. Why not blur the pictures atleast. She's already humiliated. U making it worse.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by derecho(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Avangard:
It's even better to lay with outsider than this shameful act she got herself into. But the son self no try undecided
how are we sure she's saying the truth?
The only established fact is that the present husband isn't responsible.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iamvictor:
Hello! I will like to join this group.. 08151078493

Please check your whatsapp
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Diamondbeatz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by buzmanjohn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
wonder shall never end
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
exporters101:
What kind of attraction is that? Were they drunk?

FETAL attraction. !! grin lipsrsealed cry
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Dont u see my gender on profile?
ok so yak itang iko ke private eh?
Make we relate abeg
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Offpoint: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Baby factory products always talking offpoint
God which kind wahala be this? who dey always talk me? Na crime to be me? which wahala be this for Nairaland?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by R2Hmmm: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ah ahn!!

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgaBuhari:
ok so yak itang iko ke private eh? Make we relate abeg
I dnt like ya name
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by MarieSucre(f): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Is the woman a feminist?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Ojiofor: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Disgusting!

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Ojiofor: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
The woman is going to be a mother to her own grandchild.Aru!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
What was your question ?

Don't bother. I'm done with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.